Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Big Can I Make?  (Read 2646 times)
Mccoy818 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:22:09 AM

How big can I make if I start investing bitcoin right now? I mean.. in dollars. Actual money. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:26:07 AM

How big can I make if I start investing bitcoin right now? I mean.. in dollars. Actual money. Smiley
Nobody knows if bitcoin will gain massive value (it could shoot up to 1k-10k$) or it may stay at circa this rate or go down under 100$.
But sadly, we aren't fortune tellers.
teukon
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:33:50 AM

If in 10 years time bitcoins are not considered "actual money" then you'll have lost your entire investment.
bicirad

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:01:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gE8hDnY.jpg

Grin Grin Grin
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:10:29 AM

You can go as big as you wish!
Sell all and go all in.

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:14:16 AM

As with other investments, it depends on how much your put in.
I suggest you invest a small amount now, but nothing you can't afford to loose.
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:59:01 AM

Take some advice from someone who has been involved in this sector for a few years: Until you are comfortable with what Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is and how the markets currently function, only invest a small % of your wealth. Once you start to get the hang of the markets and see the potential of the blockchain, dip in deeper as your wallet permits.

This is the Wild West of our lifetime, anything can and does eventually happen in the Cryptosphere.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:22:00 PM

If you're in for the wrong reasons, you better stay away.

weak hands will be crushed in this scene.

thanks in advance for the cheap bitcoin, just let me know when you sell ok?
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:28:09 PM

You can go as big as you wish!
Sell all and go all in.

That is the spirit Smiley
MrBtcSenior

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:29:26 PM

It depends on how much money you want to invest, with 10$ you won't became rich Smiley

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:24:59 PM

Nobody can give you an honest answer on this, with the price continuing to change all the time the amount  you could earn in USD can be changing all the time at least until the price stabilizes a little. Best thing to do is invest what you know you can afford and then hold and wait, the waiting is a pain I will admit but you could come out of it a whole lot richer and making a huge profit. It's all about taking risks but being careful.
keyxkey

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:57:11 PM

Invest now all what you can afford to loose, in some years you will be happy about this decision.
fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:40:07 AM

Invest now all what you can afford to loose, in some years you will be happy about this decision.
For sure. Buy some BTC and hodl.

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
EsaEzekiel

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:16:26 AM

As long as you have enough money, and don't take any action which exceed the current market value of Bitcoin, you can.
titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:54:41 AM

It depends on the money in your hand.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

CryptoCarmen

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:02:21 AM

Yes dont take loans to buy BTC
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:39:41 AM

Yes dont take loans to buy BTC

Good advice!  Lips sealed

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:24:47 AM

Take some advice from someone who has been involved in this sector for a few years: Until you are comfortable with what Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is and how the markets currently function, only invest a small % of your wealth. Once you start to get the hang of the markets and see the potential of the blockchain, dip in deeper as your wallet permits.

This is the Wild West of our lifetime, anything can and does eventually happen in the Cryptosphere.

Good advice.

Also OP, think about what you mean by "actual money". Look at the actual nature of the euro or dollar or yuan. What are they backed by, if anything. What is the purchasing power history of each.

No one can tell you the answer to your question because no one knows. It is all speculation based on use, supply, demand and adoption.

misterpressman

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:46:57 AM

Good advice.

Also OP, think about what you mean by "actual money". Look at the actual nature of the euro or dollar or yuan. What are they backed by, if anything. What is the purchasing power history of each.

No one can tell you the answer to your question because no one knows. It is all speculation based on use, supply, demand and adoption.

I think this one should be shared to every newbie there is.
Skrillex

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:43:58 PM

The goal is to be able to buy anything you want with BTC so you dont need to cash out.
BTC will be 100K in 10 years or so.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: