Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Big Can I Make?  (Read 2646 times)
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:40:44 AM

If in 10 years time bitcoins are not considered "actual money" then you'll have lost your entire investment.

I agree with that. But maybe at that time, BTC 5.0 will survive.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendrick0909

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:05:48 AM

So is it advisable if I buy btc with my own money?
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:50:56 AM

lol, whose money do you plan to use otherwise?

Prestitiweebly

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:56:27 AM

As with other investments, it depends on how much your put in.
I suggest you invest a small amount now, but nothing you can't afford to loose.

I could not agree more. Whatever the investment NEVER invest all of its assets in a single operation!
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:56:52 PM

How big can I make if I start investing bitcoin right now? I mean.. in dollars. Actual money. Smiley

What do you mean? Actual money or actual Dollars? To invest in Bitcoin you must agree that Dollars are as much actual money as monopoly banknotes or toilet paper.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:14:09 PM

As with other investments, it depends on how much your put in.
I suggest you invest a small amount now, but nothing you can't afford to loose.

I could not agree more. Whatever the investment NEVER invest all of its assets in a single operation!

yup, but noone is going to invest everything.
i believe that owining 20 bitcoins is a nice number to have one day if it breaks upwards,
but on the other hand, its a gambe and could very well fall also, making you loose that money.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

No one can tell you your risk level.  A single bitcoin could be worth a lot in the future or worth nothing.  Many people believe it has a ton of potential and will be worth a lot, but there are no guarantees.

If you are not sure, think of it as a lottery ticket - it either is worthless or pays off a lot.  But whether or not you should put money into it, that only depends on whether you could afford to lose it if it came to that.

My own take is that I think bitcoin has a lot of potential, a lot of uses, and a great future, but that there are always risks.

:-)
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:22:27 AM

No one can tell you your risk level.  A single bitcoin could be worth a lot in the future or worth nothing.  Many people believe it has a ton of potential and will be worth a lot, but there are no guarantees.

If you are not sure, think of it as a lottery ticket - it either is worthless or pays off a lot.  But whether or not you should put money into it, that only depends on whether you could afford to lose it if it came to that.

My own take is that I think bitcoin has a lot of potential, a lot of uses, and a great future, but that there are always risks.

I think this is a good way of looking at it. Buying bitcoin is likely a gamble. it is far from a guarantee that it will rise in value over time and it historically has been very volatile.
OrientA

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:00:54 AM

You need to keep a close eye on the next generation of Cryptcoin. Jump onto it if you think it could be a good replacement of BTC if BTC fails.
marney111

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:22:08 AM

I think this is a good way of looking at it. Buying bitcoin is likely a gamble. it is far from a guarantee that it will rise in value over time and it historically has been very volatile.

So all of you are saying that investing now on BTC is not advisable?
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:13:25 PM

Depend on what level of risk you can tolerate, you decide how much of bitcoin you want to invest. Only invest the amount you can afford to lose.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:25:12 PM

It depends on many factors:  Your risk tolerance.  Your time frame.  Your own thoughts on how crypto currencies work and their potential etc.

If you intend to hold for a week or month, investing now is probably not good since bitcoin has been volatile historically - although volatile with a long term upwards bias.  If you think that it has a lot of potential and you are thinking several years down the road and can afford to lose it all (always possible), then that is a different story.

I think that everyone who is responsible here wants people involved who come in with their eyes open and willing and able to look at the situation and decide for themselves which is what many people try to get across here.

The ones saying "SELL SELL SELL" are not often credible, likewise the ones saying "BUY BUY BUY" without any reasons aren't either.

OrientA

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

Only invest the amount you can lose.
Stockhome

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

You can make as big as $1000 per btc or as low as $100 or even nothing..
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

with price now , maybe in dec 2015 you will get 100% from your BTC investment
now range price is 350-400.
for me , i believe BTC will hit 800 next year.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
OrientA

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:13:36 PM

with price now , maybe in dec 2015 you will get 100% from your BTC investment
now range price is 350-400.
for me , i believe BTC will hit 800 next year.

I think so.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:21:31 PM

If prices break down below $339- which I think could happen, I'd look out below.

But as a speculative investment, it's interesting and has good long term potential, percentage wise I have no idea what kind of return to expect from these prices.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
RickDick

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

Start day trading and you'll start to see slow but steady returns.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:22:48 PM

How big can I make if I start investing bitcoin right now? I mean.. in dollars. Actual money. Smiley

Dollars aren't money, but just a currency.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:04:58 PM

how can BTC will be over 1M $ if blockchain so slow?
for fast buys i do not see BTC as good option.
i like POS coins. but i do not like that there is no physical option.
i am simply waiting for a dream coin, revolution coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: