Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Big Can I Make?  (Read 2646 times)
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:38:54 AM

You can made a lot bitcoin from gambling
But, be careful  Grin

Start day trading and you'll start to see slow but steady returns.

And you need to prepare big amount of money/bitcoin to start  Smiley

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:08:29 AM

current bitcoin prices are down, as well as its delayed first if you want to invest, if prices rise bitcoin, please you to invest in bitcoin, this time you should first collect bitcoin until the price goes up. you can collect through the bitcoin faucet faucet that gives bitcoin-free ...
hopefully you immediately invest and get as many bitcoin ...  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

How big can I make if I start investing bitcoin right now? I mean.. in dollars. Actual money. Smiley

right now price is low, i'm pretty sure that in the next years it will grow up, at least a bit.

Only don't invest more money that you can afford to lose.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:39:48 PM

For the time being, BTC is just an investment, not much use. So invest wisely.
cryptomad

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:02:34 PM

Wink Just hold tight to the treasure someday U be like  Shocked

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:09:32 PM

Since bitcoin is not an investment vehicle, I would guess you could lose most of your money in about two months. But it could go much quicker!  Wink

See all the threads here with people crying about how unfair BTC is? They are former "investors", ask them.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: