View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:34:29 AM

We're all tired of him. You think anyone among XMR-supporters enjoy that troll-fest? I miss the time there was just 2-3 threads with mostly technical discussions.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:37:05 AM

Um, this guy (Moneroman88) was talking strongly against smooth, saying "we at Monero do something" (implying smooth was not in the "we"). Surely an actual monero supporter would have known that smooth is a core dev of Monero and that sort of talk was out-of-place.

So despite the many kind words received from him, I have to judge this guy to be a paid troll. A sockpuppet or anyone else longtimer would not have made such a mistake.

The shilling is quite elaborate because he is repeating my thoughts 90%, yet seems to be paid by the dark side  Undecided

I guess even the Monero top brass is tired of this ass hat.

Laughing my ass off, a decentralized open-source project can not ex-communicate anyone. You live in a dictatorship world that I don't share. What a troll, tard.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:45:19 AM

HAHAHAHA i love it !

Your off the team cheerleader LOL

YOUR FIRED !

Clean out your desk and be out by the end of the day !

You are so Shill Fail your team fired you and booted you from the club (spam marketing team) ROFLZ !!

OHHHH WAIT !!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782827.msg8825824#msg8825824

Moneroman88 and rpietila are the same guy  HA HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HA HAHHA HA H AH

BUSTED LOLOLOLOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Moneroman88

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:46:24 AM

Quit posting useless XMR Troll Threads

I am merely posting the truth about Monero, that's all I do. If you have issues with that then leave and stop caring so much. I never claimed to be part of the Monero team, in fact I did claim the very opposite of what you lie about me.

Monero is a hedge to Bitcoin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:50:58 AM

i will take orders from a shill troll once you have been here 3 full days (tommorow)  Roll Eyes

it seems to me YOU are the one who should "care less"
if i promise to give you all my Bitcoin will you calm down Monero Cheerleader ?

Ultros

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:54:35 AM

Wow nice catch Spoetnik. rpietila and Moneroman88 are the same. This has got to be the biggest most epic shill fail I have ever seen. rpietila has zero cred from this point on.

My sarcasm-meter just exploded.
Ultros

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:08:42 AM

A quick look at both of their post indicates similar writing styles in the ones that are not copy/paste

Haha well that's too many mind games for me then. Copy-pasting himself (while he's perfectly capable of writing original posts in the first place with a reputable account) then attacking an XMR dev out of nowhere, then insulting almost anyone that disagree with him, acting like a completely retarded troll, then attacking himself with his main account. Yeah right, perfectly believable.

But w/e. Anything is possible right? Just need to say it to make it exist a little, that's the whole game on this forum. Throw as much shit as you can because you know some will stick and it's hard to clean the smell.
Moneroman88

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:41:01 AM

I seriously doubt rpietila is Moneroman88.

His paid troll that went too far, maybe.

But not him.

I'm pretty amazed by the quality of moron posts on this forum. I AM NOT RPIETILA nor did I ever claim to be, never, not one single time. Only shitheads like Spoetnik/CFA (I bet the same) did. Most of my posts are motivated by what I learned from rpietila. If you can't see Monero's potential you're blind retards. I'm truly amazed by your weird behavior... If one stands for a coin with undeniably ace potential, people and animals come out of their holes to yell at you "shill", "troll", "paid account". What a joke. What a god damn joke. Get real you wannabes.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:00:58 AM

But not him.

I'm pretty amazed by the quality of moron posts on this forum. I AM NOT RPIETILA nor did I ever claim to be, never, not one single time. Only shitheads like Spoetnik/CFA (I bet the same) did. Most of my posts are motivated by what I learned from rpietila. If you can't see Monero's potential you're blind retards. I'm truly amazed by your weird behavior... If one stands for a coin with undeniably ace potential, people and animals come out of their holes to yell at you "shill", "troll", "paid account". What a joke. What a god damn joke. Get real you wannabes.

ya ya.. read the complete clone coin forking guide for that grand potential you speak of  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673203.msg8827011#msg8827011

potential ? yeah.. suckering in victims so you can harvest them for Bitcoin.
Don't try and fool people here.. you are not after Monero coins.. your after Bitcoin !
And where did Monero come from ? It was cloned from that link i just posted..

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:12:31 AM

HAHAHAHA i love it !

Your off the team cheerleader LOL

YOUR FIRED !

Clean out your desk and be out by the end of the day !

You are so Shill Fail your team fired you and booted you from the club (spam marketing team) ROFLZ !!

OHHHH WAIT !!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782827.msg8825824#msg8825824

Moneroman88 and rpietila are the same guy  HA HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HA HAHHA HA H AH

BUSTED LOLOLOLOL

Wow nice catch Spoetnik. rpietila and Moneroman88 are the same. This has got to be the biggest most epic shill fail I have ever seen. rpietila has zero cred from this point on.

Playing devil's advocate here, but this shill could just be using rpietila's posts as fodder. It looks more like someone wanted to either implicate rpietila, or is just extremely bad at shilling.

I don't think they're the same person. It doesn't add up.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:26:02 PM

But not him.

~BCX~

So far I have been able to raise a following among actual people, with the merits of the ideas I am propagating. Sometimes it has not been easy (see my post about the frustration that I as a newer account, had to pay first):

Hello community,

I am sure this matter has been discussed before, so hopefully you can forward me to some good threads.

The matter is trust. I have for a few months been moderately active in the forum, and Bitcoin itself I know ever since 2010.

I have been doing full-time business for 12 years. My investing experience is 16 years. I have established about 5 companies, been advisor to more, organized tens(!) of financing rounds, and still own, chair and/or run multiple businesses in two countries. Their combined sales are in the range of millions. I am married for 10 years, I have a daughter. One of the companies I lead, has more than 60 shareholders. I have enriched them by selling them silver when it was cheap. They hold several tons(!) of silver in the company's dedicated vault. They have thousands of bitcoins, too. I also have some bitcoins.

I am not old, I'm 32. But I am adult. And I have a hard time with some of the "rules" in this community. Everybody is paranoid as hell. I understand that bitcoinworld is full of scams, but I have a hard time accepting that. Anyone who has been with bitcoin as long as I is sitting on good gains from the value appreciation alone. In the world outside of bitcoin, scamming is not really the modus operandi. I have encountered scammers in my career, yes. One sold me silver-plated trinkets worth € 25,000 with forged documents and an elaborate cover story why they were solid silver. I was relaxed by the appearance of this 60-year old gentleman with his 25-yo son and their family company. Another time I was defrauded of 300 grams of gold. I paid first to a long-time customer. He never sent the product and vanished. Luckily I paid only 50% upfront. Then another one bought 20,000 oz of silver and did not pay. I had quite a diplomacy in canceling the binding order that I had placed with my supplier. That one cost me thousands, and I won in restitution court. The customer paid me most of my damages. One year later he apologized. This may sound like much, but compared to the total volume of business, we are talking about minor setbacks.   

It defies my imagination in general, why somebody with enough money would turn to scamming. It must be that bitcoin for some reason is a honeypot that attracts people, who already are scammers, to participate. This concentration of scammers and scam-businesses is unheard of, anywhere in the outside world.

It is well-intended that newcomers should be rigorously scanned if they can be accepted to the web-of-trust. But I tell you something: most newcomers don't have the time and/or dedication for that. They come from already-established networks, and there needs to be a way to incorporate this already existing trust to the community.

I mean, of course I can start to use escrow in my dealing with forum people. It is not a big deal really. I do pay taxes, and that is far more expensive and difficult.. But if you really require that (instead of you sending first because I am an established, incorporated business and don't have the luxury of anonymity), I cannot count being part of the community an asset, rather a liability because it worsens my terms of doing business. I hope that there could be a solution. Otherwise I will consider that this is a risk vector to the whole Bitcoin: established people don't want to join because the community is full of scammers, people that are paranoid of scammers, and kids screaming to multimilliondollar businesses that they should use escrow when dealing with them. Phew. I am in first-name terms with the largest bullion dealer in the U.S. and there was a month in 2011 when I was their largest customer in the best-selling product. I can lock-in $500,000 with one phone call of 1 minute and get 7 days to pay. Beat that.

This coin thing is a good one, because the world needs more privacy. How can the community accommodate established people? Or do you turn us down, so that there needs to be another coin for people in good standing?

The troll war is getting out of hand. I have never needed to buy trolls. Afaik no one in Monero side does it, and I cannot see a reason for doing it.

What I can see, is summarized in the last paragraph of the quote. I am disgusted of what is happening, and getting more resolved to use only the coins where the developers and the activists play fair.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

Um, this guy (Moneroman88) was talking strongly against smooth, saying "we at Monero do something" (implying smooth was not in the "we"). Surely an actual monero supporter would have known that smooth is a core dev of Monero and that sort of talk was out-of-place.

So despite the many kind words received from him, I have to judge this guy to be a paid troll. A sockpuppet or anyone else longtimer would not have made such a mistake.

The shilling is quite elaborate because he is repeating my thoughts 90%, yet seems to be paid by the dark side  Undecided

I guess even the Monero top brass is tired of this ass hat.

Maybe he forgot to log into his real account.

Monero threads has increased a lot here. Its tiring.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:46:07 PM

The troll war is getting out of hand. I have never needed to buy trolls. Afaik no one in Monero side does it, and I cannot see a reason for doing it.

What I can see, is summarized in the last paragraph of the quote. I am disgusted of what is happening, and getting more resolved to use only the coins where the developers and the activists play fair.

Yes, its pretty annoying for us who just want to read facts and innovations gets struck by these paid shills on every thread this section has to offer... If I read between the lines, there is still some classy communication/information presented from users and you are one of them rpietila.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: