Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:55:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for .1 - .25 loan, 2x payback within 48 hours.  (Read 2390 times)
Lowzix (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:52:59 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 05:21:52 PM by Lowzix

UPDATE:

Props to thecrimson16 who offered me a 0.1BTC Loan.

Will keep this post updated so people can see that i will repay him.
Still waiting for the transaction, and it will be repaid 0.2BTC within 48h.
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:36:47 PM

Where's the proof of previous loan? Could you PM me with it. If it's valid, I'll help. Hopefully, there's collateral involved? If not, you might as well get packing.  Tongue
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:58:49 PM

For a loan of this size collateral is a must.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:42:13 PM

Where's the proof of previous loan? Could you PM me with it. If it's valid, I'll help. Hopefully, there's collateral involved? If not, you might as well get packing.  Tongue

I provided a 0.05 loan twice and both times was paid back promptly. Not saying I trust the user just stating the previous proof.
Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:51:31 PM

I provided a 0.05 loan twice and both times was paid back promptly. Not saying I trust the user just stating the previous proof.

bitcoinexp i have sent you a PM.

Marco thanks, i appriciate you saying that. Smiley
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:52:52 PM

2 days? Why would you waste 125$ to pay back 2 days, what makes us sure that you can double your money in 2 days???

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:07:56 PM

0.05 and 0.25 btcs is a large difference, unless there's collateral, i'm sorry but i can't loan you.  But i will consider if you PM me with more info on how u manage to double the loan?
Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

2 days? Why would you waste 125$ to pay back 2 days, what makes us sure that you can double your money in 2 days???

Although i could provide info about why i think know i can double it, does it change the fact that there is one guy giving me BTC?
If i were to double it (which i will) does that change the fact that i could run away from the deal? me being sure i can double this amount in hours doesn't assure the loaner that i will pay back, will it?

Not saying i will scam (which i won't lol), Im just saying that even though i could give you proof, does that change the fact that i could still run away with the bitcoins? no it doesn't.

so i prefer keeping my secret to myself.
Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:19:17 PM

0.05 and 0.25 btcs is a large difference, unless there's collateral, i'm sorry but i can't loan you.  But i will consider if you PM me with more info on how u manage to double the loan?

Ok thanks for your fast answer Smiley not giving away info im sorry.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

What collateral he gives to you? I'm a senior member and I cannot even loan that amount. While he is a new member and has a few posts. I'm sure this is an alt account.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:25:11 PM

What collateral he gives to you? I'm a senior member and I cannot even loan that amount. While he is a new member and has a few posts. I'm sure this is an alt account.

I took a big risk but won't be loaning him again soon unless he provides collateral.
Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:06:38 PM

edit; loan amount changed to .1 - .25, payback is 2x the amount.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

edit; loan amount changed to .1 - .25, payback is 2x the amount.

I can do this if you have 10-24 LTC for collateral. If not, sorry.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:29:05 PM

I can do this if you have 10-24 LTC for collateral. If not, sorry.

Sorry i have no LTC, i just recently started this whole cryptocurrency things.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:31:03 PM

I might be a newbie but i have loaned before and paid back double the amount within 4 hours.

Will pay back 2x the amount within 2 days.

PM me to seal the deal and for proofs if you want.

Will close thread when i get the first loan, and update here when i have paid it back.

edit; loan amount.

Having made a loan paid back that short doesn't really give you a very trustable reputation.. You may have just done that for the trust (Trust Loans). Though if you're willing to give 130% collateral I'll be willing to give you the loan.

Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:38:01 PM

I might be a newbie but i have loaned before and paid back double the amount within 4 hours.

Will close thread when i get the first loan, and update here when i have paid it back.

edit; loan amount.

Having made a loan paid back that short doesn't really give you a very trustable reputation.. You may have just done that for the trust (Trust Loans). Though if you're willing to give 130% collateral I'll be willing to give you the loan.

Sorry but i only have physical collateral..
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

edit; loan amount.

Sorry but i only have physical collateral..

Well sadly I don't think anyone would be willing to loan a newbie that amount without collateral.. You can always ask for a lower amount from people like marcotheminer and hope they give you the loan without collateral Smiley

Cheers

Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:49:22 PM

have you even read the posts in this thread?
thecrimson16

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:34:22 PM

Good luck....confirm on here that you received it.

Return to 1QJrpvT7bipfqvgtp8oT7E45kU4VYrV9ek

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lowzix (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:38:44 PM

Good luck....confirm on here that you received it.

Return to 1QJrpvT7bipfqvgtp8oT7E45kU4VYrV9ek

Recieved and confirmed.
48hours from now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: