Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:43:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for .1 - .25 loan, 2x payback within 48 hours.  (Read 2387 times)
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:59:33 PM

Good luck....confirm on here that you received it.

Return to 1QJrpvT7bipfqvgtp8oT7E45kU4VYrV9ek

Recieved and confirmed.
48hours from now.
Looks like a start of a ponzi...next step is asking for more and the decission whether to pay back or to continue for higher ammounts. Also its very likely that you lent to yourself with another beginner account.
thecrimson16

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:11:35 AM

Recieved and confirmed.
48hours from now.
Looks like a start of a ponzi...next step is asking for more and the decission whether to pay back or to continue for higher ammounts. Also its very likely that you lent to yourself with another beginner account.

Well I don't know bout that first part but I'm def a diff person.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:20:30 AM

Recieved and confirmed.
48hours from now.

So a new member is lending to some other new member without asking for collateral, roger that.
thecrimson16

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:53:33 AM

Recieved and confirmed.
48hours from now.

So a new member is lending to some other new member without asking for collateral, roger that.

Maybe I felt like taking a chance on someone...maybe I'm naive...we shall see....think what you like....I'll randomly try to help people till I get burned.

❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:21:06 AM

Recieved and confirmed.
48hours from now.

This was the users last post...That's never a good sign Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:24:38 AM

Been scammed too many times to know how this might end. :p
extraKrispy

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:26:46 AM

The only hope for this one is that the borrower and lender are the same person, in which case it's a slam dunk repayment Smiley
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:33:48 AM

The only hope for this one is that the borrower and lender are the same person, in which case it's a slam dunk repayment Smiley

Of course it would be. it's most likely if not certainly a trust loan. THEN he'll go scamming people once he's got enough rep Smiley

Bitcoinexp

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:16:35 PM

Does your methods of doubling the coins, have anything to do with this?

Here you go, just the same as i sent to PM, sorry if it was a bit long. Smiley

i will need a loan as my BTC got hijacked yesterday at school, yep at school.
Im 18 years at the moment, been e-thugging since i was like 13. I know everything about SEO, SE etc. and at one point i have had a 100$+ income a day. When i was 15 i had my first botnet, and i am pretty much a genius when it comes to internet and PCs in general.

As i am currently doing upper secondary school/highschool or whatever the fuck you wanna call it( i am norwegian) i also has a school computer, which was where my wallet was at, at school theres strict Group Policies, and basically if u get caught with backdooring your computer you are fu,cked. Anyway the IT Technician took mine and two of my buddys computers in class because he was looking through the net and caught us logging in at non-school users (the admin users), so they came and took the PCs in order to reset them, and guess what? they also took the bitcoins. Unfortunaly there is not much i can do about that as if i were to argue, i could get expelled, and i cannot get anywhere with it as it was a software on my computer that was not suppost to be there, so they "only removed it which they had the rights to."

I first made bitcoins through SE, i had a traffic of ~700 people a day going through bitcoin ads (giving me a small amout every 10 visitor,)  which after some time really big. I ended up having a little over 4 bitcoins when i realized i should start doing something with them. I have bought up 2GH of mining over at cex, and i was suppost to buy more but can't.
Anyway most of my bitcoins nowadays comes from betting as i have some scripts and stuffs i just paste straight into the betting side (CTRL + Shift + J), and 2-3 computers betting (only 2 if i am actually doing other stuff on my main comp). and i averaged on an ~0.6 bitcoins with a SAFE method each day ( could get more but it would be a bit more of a YOLO method.)

I don't have much proof or anything besides from this, its just a link i saved to showoff for my friends as we do compete quite much when it comes to bitcoins:
http://gyazo.com/adc36f75955fb13fc32f9cb479d01816
http://gyazo.com/cd72db5839b256783dcb0557b7f1dece as you can see the balances is quite high! and you can download the pictures to zoom in at pixels so you can see it is not photoshopped or edited in any way.

I'd like to borrow anything between 0.1-1 BTC, the more the faster you can get it back, as it does take quite a time to scale up if i only have like 0.03 bitcoins on each computer.

Thought it can give me a way faster start rather than starting with Social Engineering again.

I know you might think this looks fishy as i registered here today, however i've been a long time lurker and haven't really had any reason to chat/post on this forum until now.

payback 0.15 to 0.4 payback.
If you give 0.3 i will give you 0.45 back (3 because it splits up perfectly and it won't give me that much stress)
If you give me 0.6 i will give you 0.8 back (again it splits up nicely)
And the last option is 0.9 which you'll get 1.3 back (This will also be the fastest payback solution as i don't have to work with such a low amount.)
0.3 or 0.6 might take me a day and a half to get back, if you give me 0.9 you'll have your 1.3 back overnight, it'll take about 7 hours.
Lowzix (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:56:22 PM

no (a)
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:53:15 PM

how does a self proclamed e-thug get e-jacked at school ?
bigger kids steal your lunch err silk road BTC ?

Bitcoinexp

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:11:18 PM

I think ur legit. I would loan you, but I've been scammed before so I'm not willing to risk it. But... im willing to come to a deal with you if you're willing to negotiate through PM?
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:20:16 PM

I think Newbietes and Junior need to be blocked from posting in  Lending forums... So many scammers...
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:57:17 PM

So this kid has a method of doubling his btc.

What happens he loses your coins, its more like oh, if I win you can keep some profit. If I lose, then oh well cant pay you back  Cheesy
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:51:20 AM

what a nice drama do you had  Grin

it's impossible that someone can lend the fund so easily
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:02:51 PM

I can do this loan if you have a 120% collaterol in form of litecoin, darkcoin, peercoin or dogecoin.
Bitcoinexp

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:20:00 PM

Please read the thread before posting. It has already been loaned.
thecrimson16

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

To update:

Lowzix has been in constant contact with me threw personal message...I heard from user this morning but as of now am still awaiting payment.

Bitcoinexp

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:50:00 AM

To update:

Lowzix has been in constant contact with me threw personal message...I heard from user this morning but as of now am still awaiting payment.

I've been in contact with him too(email and PM), I'm sure he'll return ur coins.  Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:26:47 AM

To update:

You're not getting your money back.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: