Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: noob here need suggestions  (Read 3317 times)
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:12:20 PM

Try betting somewhere. You might like it.

Betting can be fun, but it's not a way to grow your wealth, unless you have inside knowledge about the bet or a really good feeling for unintuitive probabilities.
You should always see it as a game for which you pay to have some fun.

Onkel Paul

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:29:21 PM

Why on Earth are the majority of posters advocating gambling? That's a totally insane idea for someone who actually wants to build their holdings.

If I were you I'd look into providing services if you can offer anything.

Sell some stuff for BTC. In the UK at least you can sell second hand goods directly here https://uk.webuy.com/

Bump up your status and sign up for a signature campaign on here. Some of them can pay very well for quality posters.

Scan the alternate crypto section for IPOs. Some of them are free. Some of them might explode in value.

Try altcoin faucets. They tend to be much more generous in their early days and you might just luck out with rises in value.

grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:01:20 PM

Gambling is a high risk activity, BUT you CAN win and multiply your btc's ..  you CAN loose everything too.
Some people (like me) are adrenaline addicts and gambling involves a lot of emotions(good and bad lol) so i really like it.

I use faucets to get small amounts of BTC's and then i try to multiply them with dice games etc.
For now, i made a few sats out of it, not much but i had a lof of fun playing with it, without any expenses

There's some websites that give small amount of interest out of your btc deposits but i think it's as risky as gambling since those sites can shut down, or be hacked etc..

@Gentlemand, he asked for ways to "multiply" existing BTC so selling stuff or goods for BTC is another topic..

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:06:52 PM

Fair enough. But right now there are no dependable ways of multiplying existing BTC.

If the OP has spent time accumulating their stash, then advising them to set it on fire by throwing it into a gambling site is plain bonkers.

Loaning it out is asking to be raped. Playing the markets only works for a handful of hardened souls.

I sometimes think people have a disconnect here between BTC and other types of money.

If someone was asking how to up the amount of dollars in their savings account, posters who advised them to gamble it, or loan it out via massively sketchy quasi anonymous sites would get seriously short shrift.
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:20:00 PM

I agree with you.

So in conclusion : OP there is no safe way to multiply your BTC.. sorry.

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:21:25 PM

But its not much.  I've only got .0197.  Would I have to sign up for btcjam or something to do that? Any input on gambling or are they pretty much rigged?

I wouldn't do gambling unless you're prepared to lose that .0197 BTC. That goes for most investment options too, even trading though you might remember that old trading rule, "Buy low, sell high." There are ways to earn more if you are willing to put some work in and hang out in the Services subforum here.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:19:11 PM

I have a video for this problems, you should check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgO2z5BxVA

Bullshit.
You're proposing Martingale, which is known not to work in real life due to limited bankrolls. Dream on!

Onkel Paul

BGkockata

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

Offer loans,gamble in directbet?I made 10$ from 4$ in directbet.
Simon8x

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

I have a video for this problems, you should check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgO2z5BxVA

Bullshit.
You're proposing Martingale, which is known not to work in real life due to limited bankrolls. Dream on!

Onkel Paul

He just wants people to watch his video and register a freebitco.in account using his ref link. Of course the martingale doesn't work or he would be rich already. Smiley

Simon8x

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

There is no simple risk-less way to multiply your bitcoin. Either you work to get more bitcoin, or you risk your bitcoin trying to earn more bitcoin through lending, trading and gambling.

Jybrael

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:49:10 AM

Well honestly the best way to multiply it depends on what you do. Try trading it against Alt-currencies or fiat...speculate a bit. Don't gamble as there are more chances of you losing it then making anything worthwhile. Third thing you can try is loan it out but ask for collateral from people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: