Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was asked to take this down  (Read 1320 times)
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 06:13:58 PM by Moneroman88

So I'm taking this down Smiley
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:13:33 PM

So many NxT people trust jl777, but ask your self why ?

They do trust jl777 and Nxt because that's what Nxt is all about - *draining money of poor investors for their own financial benefit*. That's the very core essence of the SuperNET and jl777 admitted this several times on his own. It is very shady for sure and the scale of this hoax is remarkable. jL777 undoubtedly is a very smart fellow, my respect for the intellectual part of it. But morally totally and entirely unacceptable by any possible measure.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:35:07 PM

So many NxT people trust jl777, but ask your self why ?

They do trust jl777 and Nxt because that's what Nxt is all about - *draining money of poor investors for their own financial benefit*. That's the very core essence of the SuperNET and jl777 admitted this several times on his own. It is very shady for sure and the scale of this hoax is remarkable. jL777 undoubtedly is a very smart fellow, my respect for the intellectual part of it. But morally totally and entirely unacceptable by any possible measure.

What a load of bollocks.
The core essence of SuperNET is co-operation between different coins/systems in order to take advantage of the synergy that scaling up into a network will bring.
SuperNet will be able to access a dev team consisting of all the NXT, BBR, and BTCD devs, and a truly huge community.

If you guys just wanna sit on your arses and shout 'scam' at every concievable opportunity, could you at least come up with some real arguments ?
So far the only criticism I'm hearing is: "omg.....thats a lot of money, jl777 could steal it" and "those assets are complicated...omg it's a scam"
Lets see the jl777 quote where he "drains poor investors" for his own benefit.

All i'm hearing is conjecture, theres nothing here but FUD.......so, heres some more:

How would Moneroman88 like to reply to the allegation that he is fact a paid anti-Monero shill, attempting to make the Monero community look like FUD-crazed idiots while he is secretly being bankrolled by Ripple/Stellar/Illuminati/Bitcoin/TheVatican ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:40:35 PM

How would Moneroman88 like to reply to the allegation that he is fact a paid anti-Monero shill, attempting to make the Monero community look like FUD-crazed idiots while he is secretly being bankrolled by Ripple/Stellar/Illuminati/Bitcoin/TheVatican ?

What a load of bollocks. I'm a Monero supporter and I've been influenced by the XMR community. All I am is posting what I learned from the XMR community and rpietila in particular through my own glasses, that means it's tinted with my own strong character. I am neither paid nor anti-Monero, this is a weird conspiracy theory you're proposing. It is beyond me why you'd think like that. Is it because I put my opinions across in a strong manner? I do what I can to get my message across: Monero is the coin with the best potential. This is a fact. You too can dust yourself off from delusion and buy in a real cryptocurrency with a real future, not a shady asset scam scheme.

Where is your evidence that jl777 is *not* planning to run off to cash out all this money for the - admittedly - hard work he did to collect all the money? Where is the evidence that allows all this investment in a 1-person-centralized-scheme that Cryptocurrency was invented to avoid in the first place? Where is your reasoning other than baseless accusations? Where is it? Post it. I sincerely and kindly ask you to.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

What a load of bollocks. I'm a Monero supporter and I've been influenced by the XMR community. All I am is posting what I learned from the XMR community and rpietila in particular through my own glasses, that means it's tinted with my own strong character. I am neither paid nor anti-Monero, this is a weird conspiracy theory you're proposing. It is beyond me why you'd think like that. Is it because I put my opinions across in a strong manner? I do what I can to get my message across: Monero is the coin with the best potential. This is a fact. You too can dust yourself off from delusion and buy in a real cryptocurrency with a real future, not a shady asset scam scheme.

Where is your evidence that jl777 is *not* planning to run off to cash out all this money for the - admittedly - hard work he did to collect all the money? Where is the evidence that allows all this investment in a 1-person-centralized-scheme that Cryptocurrency was invented to avoid in the first place? Where is your reasoning other than baseless accusations? Where is it? Post it. I sincerely and kindly ask you to.

You are obvious internet troll.  Shocked
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:18:44 PM

This is the second thread you've posted about this now. If you want to continue your FUD campaign against jl777, fine, but keep it to a single thread and stop spamming the Alternate cryptocurrencies section with this garbage.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:35:04 PM

Since you're the one calling scam, shouldn't you be the first one to supply evidence that it is?

From doing research, jl777 has been a very long term and respected developer in the crypto community.  You, a nobody, are calling scam, but have no real evidence.  Who do you think will believe you?

If you are truly a Monero supporter and have been influenced by them, then you have succeeded in making Monero look bad.  I'm sure the Monero community appreciates this greatly. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: