Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BinaryBase.co | Binary Options | 100% First Deposit Bonus  (Read 15277 times)
kenobi (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:04:09 PM

5, 10, 15, minutes | 1, 4, 6 hours | End of day (we would need server time clock on site preferably switchable 12/24 hour) | End of week

Hey BitCoinPokerBro,

Thanks for your recommendation. We are about to make an announcement to release longer timeframe options. Initially will be 5 to 60 minutes.

Multi-hour and long term options (multi-days) will be released at the next release cycle. We want to first get more player feedback for this release.

Cheers!
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:17:08 AM

This actually looks better than even the fiat based binary option sites that I have looked at.

If they implement all the feature requests (longer timeframes etc),  I think I will switch from fiat based sites to this
kenobi (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:18:33 PM

This actually looks better than even the fiat based binary option sites that I have looked at.

If they implement all the feature requests (longer timeframes etc),  I think I will switch from fiat based sites to this

We are planning to do the first release of longer time frames in the next 24 hours.

We will initially launch with 5 - 30 minutes, with one hour - multi hour to follow in the next few days.

Stay tuned!
kenobi (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

Annoucement:

We have released the following new expiry times:
1. 15 minutes
2. 30 minutes
3. 60 minutes

See how it looks:

Please let us know what you think!

cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:49:46 AM

site looks very professional Congrats

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:52:10 AM

Yes its very good and good job on adding the alternate time-frames.

I am surprised you aren't getting more bets however. Maybe you should promote your site to get the word out.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:03:19 AM

Yes its very good and good job on adding the alternate time-frames.

I am surprised you aren't getting more bets however. Maybe you should promote your site to get the word out.

Didn't know about the website; it needs some advertising, maybe a signature campaign Tongue

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:08:00 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 04:01:25 PM by BitCoinPokerBro

First and foremost everyone should know this is HUGE news for the bitcoin trading community! Binarybase is the first and only 100% anonymous bitcoin based binary option trading broker to offer more than 60 second trade duration.

I will break down every feature binarybase offers into simple easy to understand language with visuals.

Design - The first thing you will notice is how professional the site layout is.

To the far left are 5 tabs

Instruments - This is where to choose which currency pair to trade. Currently 7 options are available as follows AUD/USD (Australian Dollar vs US Dollar) EUR/USD (Euro vs USD) GBP/USD (British Pound vs USD) USD/CHF (USD vs Swiss Franc) USD/JPY (USD vs Japanese Yen) XAG/USD (Silver vs USD) XAU/USD (Gold vs USD)

Account - Under the accounting tab there are 5 options.

Switch User (Used to log into a different account)

Security (Anonymous Login Token URL, Pseudonym/public username, and Attach account to email/password)

Withdrawal - (Do I need to explain what this is for)

Referral - (To be announced referral system)

How It Works - Explains how to trade with detailed video instruction and where data feed is pulled from. More on this in a moment.

Get Bitcoins - Is an on site BTC0.0001 faucet which you can use to test trading strategies and site features. No captcha needed at this point.

Support - Provides support email address support@binarybase.co

Data Feed - All currency pricing information is currently pulled from Oanda a professional Forex (Foreign Currency) trading and exchange company. I have personally traded forex with Oanda's FxTrade and MetaTrader4 platform without a single issue throughout the last 4 years. Top notch service to say the least.

Trade Duration - Binary Base currently offers 4 standard trade expiry times 60 second, 15 Minute, 30 Minute, and 1 Hour. To choose your preferred setting simply click one of the expiry options above any given chart as shown below. The chosen expiry will highlight blue.

Historical Price Information - In the trade duration image above you'll notice a grey box under the price information. Click and drag this to the far left to view more information. Like so

If you would like even more detailed price information go to http://Oanda.com and open a demo account. The only information required for this is an email and name. Hint it doesn't have to be real since this is a demo account.

Oanda's Demo Account are 100% free and will provide you with to-the-minute historical price information going back several years. IMHO MetaTrader4 will be the best platform for this purpose (several to choices including FxTrade) because it provides everything you need from the start and is easy to work with even for someone with no trading experience. MT4 includes 100's of pre-installed indicators, several candle durations from 1 minute to 1 week etc. MT4 is a vary useful tool even if only to get a sort of bigger picture of how price has reacted over the last few days.

Here is an example of MT4 charting with CCI, Bollinger Bands, Moving Average indicator

Literally everything is customizable. From chart/bar color to creating custom indicators.

Trading - In between the put and call button is where to type how much you would like to wager on any given trade (default 5mBTC) Instantly after clicking put or call the activity window will activate with a live chart, Trade expiry time, and start a count down timer.

Example trade

Overall my rating is 3 out of 3 stars

- http://binarybase.co is without a doubt the most professional broker for trading forex currencies with bitcoin.

- Site navigation, placing a trade, and over all use is very easy to understand.

- Website design is vary sleek and professional in appearance.

adaseb
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:51:29 PM

So are the withdraws manual or automatic?

adaseb
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

Ok finally tried it out and everything seems PERFECT.

The feed is live and never delayed.

The bets are instant.

The deposit is instant also and so are the withdraws (automatic).

Will be using again for sure in the future!

kenobi (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

Overall my rating is 3 out of 3 stars

- http://binarybase.co is without a doubt the most professional broker for trading forex currencies with bitcoin.

- Site navigation, placing a trade, and over all use is very easy to understand.

- Website design is vary sleek and professional in appearance.

Hi BitCoinPokerBro,

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! Smiley

I am glad that you had a good experience on the site!

We also just rolled out a bonus system and we are giving everyone a 100% first deposit bonus!
kenobi (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

Ok finally tried it out and everything seems PERFECT.

The feed is live and never delayed.

The bets are instant.

The deposit is instant also and so are the withdraws (automatic).

Will be using again for sure in the future!

Hi adaseb,

Thanks for your kind words.

We just rolled out a bonus system. Check it out and have a 100% first deposit bonus on us! Smiley
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:11:05 AM

• Payouts: 1.75x

The payout for 60s option is 1.75x, while the payout for options with longer time frame is 1.7x.
I guess you should update that info as well. Smiley

BTClevels

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:18:27 AM

kenobi,
Nice website and clean interface.
We wish you success  Wink

Binarybase is the first and only 100% anonymous bitcoin based binary option trading broker to offer more than 60 second trade duration.

It's not so.
BTClevels a bitcoin binary options offers anonymous bets, expiration is every 24 hours.
But our models are not the same.

BTClevels  - provably fair bitcoin binary option
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:04:00 PM

Complete betting feature
The graphics is awesome
Very PRO interface

How about considering signature campaign to increase the traffic ?
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:59:16 PM

i lost 0.2BTC there and was broke Sad

i recovered now. and now i am thinking of playing there again bcoz of the addition of longer time frames.
kenobi (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:15:13 PM

i lost 0.2BTC there and was broke Sad

i recovered now. and now i am thinking of playing there again bcoz of the addition of longer time frames.

I am sorry to hear that.

Our trailing data currently extends to 5 hours (working even better data graphs), so that should help traders to make better decisions and see trends!

We also just released a 100% deposit bonus. That should give you more room to trade and profit!
adaseb
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:14:33 AM

Yes the bonus is good except I didn't realize you need to claim it as soon as you make your first deposit because if your account goes below your initial deposit, there is an error when you try to claim it.

kenobi (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

Yes the bonus is good except I didn't realize you need to claim it as soon as you make your first deposit because if your account goes below your initial deposit, there is an error when you try to claim it.

The bonus can only be applied immediately after 1st deposit at this stage.

But I can make an exception, check your PM  Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:32:21 AM

The bonus can only be applied immediately after 1st deposit at this stage.

But I can make an exception, check your PM  Smiley

is there a rollover or something? Will the bonus be confiscated on withdrawal?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: