Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Magazine ~ The Online Version  (Read 12100 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 10:20:20 PM

I still don't think it is a scam, but I wish we could get some kind of update as to WHY it hasn't been delivered yet.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 10:27:38 PM

When I read this I thought : "more trolling, magazine has been out for ages now" but after reading a bit more into the situation ( and finding out nobody has a copy AGAIN ) I ate my mucus in laughter.

Y'all got played, sir !

Clap for MNW and his gang of hooligans.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 10:39:24 PM

Welp, mine isn't in my mailbox today. Wtf.

+1 the postman is already getting annoyed with me and even told it will not make any delivery if i keep asking him for the bitcoin magazine

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
chrisrico

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 11:03:17 PM

+1 the postman is already getting annoyed with me and even told it will not make any delivery if i keep asking him for the bitcoin magazine

Aren't you in Spain? The announcement said by May 16th for delivery to the United States, sometime after that for the rest of the world...
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 11:26:15 PM

Aren't you in Spain? The announcement said by May 16th for delivery to the United States, sometime after that for the rest of the world...

damn it, we always have to wait more dunno why  Roll Eyes don't worry because i will talk with my friend the postman and we will both catch the bitcoin magazine delivery camels when they pass over the spanish teritory, joke's on you

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 01:39:54 AM

I once joked about betting that Diablo 3 would come out before the magazine. I should have taken that bet.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 03:15:55 AM

I once joked about betting that Diablo 3 would come out before the magazine. I should have taken that bet.

You can take this to the bank. You will get Bitcoin Magazine before any private cargo ship/rocket ever blasts off to the ISS.

jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:45:07 AM

I did not get a mailed copy yet.  Went to Barnes and Noble.  Not there either.  So sad.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 05:00:40 AM

I did not get a mailed copy yet.  Went to Barnes and Noble.  Not there either.  So sad.

Well, at least you did get to see girls auditioning for the Bitcoin Magazine (US) Model Edition.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 05:07:30 AM

Is this real? No one has received the magazine yet?

Let me guess, it’s being printed on Martian rocks and we’re now waiting for NASA's Mars rover to bring the rocks back.

Should we be starting a new project before finishing the last one? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81991.msg903373#msg903373

Where can I pre-order this Martian rock version?  I dont' care if I have to wait 10 years, that'd sooo be worth it Cheesy

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 05:09:04 AM

Ya'll got had.

No, but seriously, I never understood why so many people want to be early adopters for things that offer no real value to the Bitcoin community.

So have you tried to explain what bitcoin is to anyone yet?

Now try doing that with an official professionally printed magazine with the word Bitcoin on the front cover...

I think that'll add some real value to the bitcoin community.

Where do you get your bitcoin news?  I wasn't aware that spending hours reading this forum was the most efficient way of obtaining news...

Fold for spending BTCs

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 10:42:53 AM

Is this real? No one has received the magazine yet?

Let me guess, it’s being printed on Martian rocks and we’re now waiting for NASA's Mars rover to bring the rocks back.

Should we be starting a new project before finishing the last one? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81991.msg903373#msg903373

Where can I pre-order this Martian rock version?  I dont' care if I have to wait 10 years, that'd sooo be worth it Cheesy

Yeah, why not ? You could look from another perspective too, when finally gets printed and sent to it's subscribers a bitcoin could worth $40.000 or more converting it automatically into the most expensive magazine ever bought, kind of like the bitcoin pizza. They will need to ship in armored cars just in case.

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 10:53:18 AM

lol!  I friended you I think in game.  I'll be playing 1 more hour this morning before work... running on fumes... I'm so tired, but must play!!!!!!

Cheesy

Fold for spending BTCs

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 10:53:32 AM

I did not get a mailed copy yet.  Went to Barnes and Noble.  Not there either.  So sad.

Well, at least you did get to see girls auditioning for the Bitcoin Magazine (US) Model Edition.

Indeed. I understand that Matthew has got the hots for young 'uns.

People saying BTC is used by pedos, terrorists, drugs smugglers were not that far from the truth, now where they Cheesy
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:58:06 PM

I wonder if someone is going to make a list of people who vouched for Matthew N. Wrong?

I seem to recall quite a few apologists when I was trying to raise awareness in the now (surprisingly!) locked thread.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 05:03:26 PM

Why is he not banned? If I essentially borrowed a bitcoin from a bunch of forum members and promised to "pay them back next week" for 6 months wouldn't I be labeled a scammer and banned?
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 06:15:14 PM

Ya'll got had.

No, but seriously, I never understood why so many people want to be early adopters for things that offer no real value to the Bitcoin community.

So have you tried to explain what bitcoin is to anyone yet?

Now try doing that with an official professionally printed magazine with the word Bitcoin on the front cover...

I think that'll add some real value to the bitcoin community.

Where do you get your bitcoin news?  I wasn't aware that spending hours reading this forum was the most efficient way of obtaining news...

I get my bitcoin news from reddit.com/r/bitcoin.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 06:17:52 PM

It amazes me how this ad in Bitcoin Magazine received zero responses.

~Cackling Bear~
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 06:22:45 PM

WE ALL GOT SCAMMED

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:31:41 PM

If we all got scammed, then there's going to be a heck of a lot of people needing to have scammer tags added to their profiles, including Vlad.

Matthew N. Wright as Director of Operations, Mihai Alisie as Director of Marketing, Vitalik Buterin as Editor in Chief, Vicente S. as Director of Photography, Vladimir Marchenko as Chief Technology Officer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: