Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Magazine ~ The Online Version  (Read 12099 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 05:35:55 PM

Didn't come today, seriously can these bafoons not lie for once "we sent it out friday" BULLSHIT if you did it'd be here by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bEx0mGat3bc#t=176s
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 06:25:10 PM

Good news! I just spoke with my mailman and he told me that he's goin' to be a grandfather--again.

~Cackling Bear~

here's to looking forward to tomorrow -- again.

Fingers & toes crossed!

Cross my heart, hope to *** (edited in case little kids are reading)...

surprising how bad that looks typed... I guess we "kids" didn't know what we were saying when we used to say this anytime we had to pinky swear in the 2nd grade.

I guess we were ignorant in the land before texting.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 06:34:22 PM

This episode is even starting to effect Gavin.

Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:20:06 PM

I assure you all, the magazine is on the steps, and the filthy liar they call "Dansker" is being chopped up like the snake she is, as we speak.

Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:36:27 PM

Guys, it was packed on Friday and picked up by USPS in batches earier this week. North West of USA should be the first to get it because it is close geographically to the shipping point, according to USPS the shipping estimate for US is 2-8 business days. My best guess is that Washington, Oregon, Idaho will have it on the doormats tomorrow or the next day following by other states shortly thereafter but most during this week. International customers are expected to get it sometime next week.

-
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 11:59:52 PM

Guys, it was packed on Friday and picked up by USPS in batches earier this week. North West of USA should be the first to get it because it is close geographically to the shipping point, according to USPS the shipping estimate for US is 2-8 business days. My best guess is that Washington, Oregon, Idaho will have it on the doormats tomorrow or the next day following by other states shortly thereafter but most during this week. International customers are expected to get it sometime next week.

I better not be reading anything on this forum from users on the West Coast about the content in Bitcoin Magazine prior to me getting my issue here in the Midwest so that I can relay said content to East Coast users first.  Lips sealed

~Cackling Bear~
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:03:42 AM

Was Adam just misinformed then?  His email to me (below) implied that they were already shipped out on the 17th.

Anyway, I'm in Oregon, so I'll let you all know if I'm reading it tomorrow.  Wink
Hello ------,

In our announcement we stated that US customers should start to receive the magazine on May 16. I would like to reassure you that your copy of the 1st issue has not been lost and is still being delivered. Because it is so late in the week, if you have not yet received your copy then you should expect it at the beginning of next week. We would like to apologize for any delay but due to a quality issue we had to change printers at the last minute.  Thank you for your continued support of Bitcoin Magazine.

Sincerely,

Adam Harding
Account Manager - Bitcoin Magazine
Vladimir

-

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:07:58 AM

There were a few last minute issues with the printer, so we all were misinformed a bit here. Also Adam probably implied whole handling and shipping process not the timing of it being picked up by the final carrier (USPS). We had quite a few surprises sprung up on us in the last second, like some strange USPS forms needed to be filed all of the sudden etc.

-
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:09:05 AM

There were a few last minute issues with the printer, so we all were misinformed a bit here. Also Adam probably implied whole handling and shipping process not the timing of it being picked up by the carrier. We had quite a few surprises sprung up on us in the last second, like some strange USPS forms needed to be filed all of the sudden etc.

Ok, that's cool.

Glad someone from the team finally decided to respond directly to this thread though.  Wink
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 12:35:55 AM

Soon by Yes (a beautiful song): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGq9MbjlQV8&feature=related
Vladimir

-

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 01:40:42 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2012, 01:52:49 AM by Vladimir

my posts are unofficial.  Roll Eyes just leaking some info here

-
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:13:01 AM

This is the most entertaining thread I've read on this forum thus far

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:13:32 AM

Word, fellow MidWasterner

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:15:31 AM

There were a few last minute issues with the printer, so we all were misinformed a bit here. Also Adam probably implied whole handling and shipping process not the timing of it being picked up by the carrier. We had quite a few surprises sprung up on us in the last second, like some strange USPS forms needed to be filed all of the sudden etc.

Ok, that's cool.

Glad someone from the team finally decided to respond directly to this thread though.  Wink

Why would you care if they respond through this thread? This is Bruno’s thread. The official Magazine thread was closed long ago.
Because, I wanted answers...?  I couldn't care less whether it's an official thread or not.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 02:39:01 AM

Ok, that's cool.

Why would you care if they respond through this thread? This is Bruno’s thread. The official Magazine thread was closed long ago.
Because, I wanted answers...?  I couldn't care less whether it's an official thread or not.

It would be nice if it was an official thread but now you’re satisfied if you get any word. Yeah, I hear you. At the current rate of production it will take 6 years to get your complete 12 month subscription.

And people are wondering why I'm counting to 21,000,000 with images in Newbies. (see image 512)

~Cackling Bear~
Vladimir

-

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 03:22:46 AM

It would be nice if it was an official thread but now you’re satisfied if you get any word. Yeah, I hear you. At the current rate of production it will take 6 years to get your complete 12 month subscription.

Yep and it took Ford exactly the same amount of time to make their #1 car as their #2 car and their #10000000 car.

-
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 04:44:11 AM

Yep and it took Ford exactly the same amount of time to make their #1 car as their #2 car and their #10000000 car.

This post is proof that Vladimir and Matthew are the same person.  Wink Grin

~Cackling Bear~
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 02:29:36 PM

Thanks for the update Vlad! 

Fold for spending BTCs

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:31:52 PM

Well if the 2-8 days holds up and it was shipped on the 23rd then the good news is everyone (well everyone in the US) should get their May issue ... in May.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 03:15:37 PM

Well if the 2-8 days holds up and it was shipped on the 23rd then the good news is everyone (well everyone in the US) should get their May issue ... in May.

I thought it was the June issue?

Fold for spending BTCs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: