Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VBBB.com sounds pretty sketch. It could be a scam. Be careful  (Read 2497 times)
BTC Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:47:15 AM

I have been talking back and forth with their skype person which I think is the only person in the company as I first called their phone number and she answer the phone in the middle of the night in UK and talked to me with a very sleepy voice.

Anyways, she gave me the information about the technical specs and what the agreement conditions will be etc. (I can provide more info about that if needed)

But then I asked for a copy of the agreement to be sent on skype and she skipped that part couple times and then I asked for the official company name, company address and more information about the company but she just didnt simply give it to me as I didnt give me personal information first. Anyways below is the last part of the chat.

I`m not saying they are scammers but they are trying to hide their company information and provide a very unprofessional service. Oh not to mention they want minimum $1000 upfront. Before doing anything.

[12:14:09 PM] Ray: - If you operate the wallet you can always send money from there since you have access to the hot wallets and even cold wallets. So again, who will be responsible in case of red alert cause by the system or software?

- Please send me the agreement through here.

- I dont see any full address in your site or your doc. Can you give me your official company name and your full address?

- Is your business recorded in UK laws as IT support? please provide as much information as you can about the company

- Please give me some examples of your current customers.
[12:15:49 PM] Olga Shtern: Before that I also need information about your company and team to provide you with the current information
[12:17:43 PM] Olga Shtern: Do you have any site/web page?
[12:17:50 PM] Ray: I`m not a company, I am an individual who hires programmers to get online projects done. I`m also the founder of the biggest BTC facebook group in Turkey.
[12:18:32 PM] Olga Shtern: We work only with legal bodies
[12:18:53 PM] Ray: So can I get your company information?
[12:20:16 PM] Olga Shtern: If you don't represent any company I am not sure that this business can work
[12:21:06 PM] Ray: I dont think we should be talking about if I`ll give me business or not or what is my personal information to get your company information. I feel like you`re trying to be secretive about your company information.
[12:21:36 PM] Ray: Why would you ask for a the other party information to provide your company information when you have a site advertising a service?
[12:24:08 PM] Olga Shtern: We have to know who are we going to build a business with. Would you buy a car not trying that before? The same here - you want to know, who we are, the same interest we have, if there is a sense to work with the perspective customer
[12:25:13 PM] Ray: So let me be be clear, you are not going to give me any of your company information unless I give me personal information?

You`re not even gonna give me your company address because I dont give you my personal info?
[12:28:55 PM | Removed 12:37:42 PM] Olga Shtern: This message has been removed.      Yes before I copy this part she removed it Smiley She was basically refusing to give any company information before I give my personal information
[12:29:09 PM] Olga Shtern: In this case i suggest to sign up NDA
[12:29:29 PM] Ray: Ok, this is ridiculous. I wont continue anymore.
[12:29:32 PM] Ray: I think I should just post the last part of this chat on bitcointalk.org maybe to other websites and BTC news agencies also. Like coindesk etc.
[12:32:35 PM] Olga Shtern: It's up to you, Ray. We know our clients and support them, and the main purpose is to be clear. If you don't trust us, why we have to trust you- the person who even don't povide any info
[12:33:22 PM] Olga Shtern: I wish you good luck
[12:34:57 PM] Ray: As a company who advertises online services you have to provide company info when anyone asks. If you dont, people wont trust you. You`re the one who is selling things of course you have to provide trustworthy look. Do I really have to teach you how a trustworthy business model work?
[12:37:48 PM | Edited 12:38:28 PM] Olga Shtern: Sorry, Ray, in this case I would advice to build your own business and apply that model you think is the best for you

I`m just saying be careful with these people. I didn`t really like how sketch they acted.

PS: Sorry if I openned the topic in a wrong category, I actually couldnt find the right category to put that in.

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:03:57 AM

its always good to be more skeptical when you make a financial decision , thx

BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:07:19 AM

Especially when it comes to BTC. Once it`s gone, It`s gone man!

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
killout

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:53:02 PM

Hi guys .. My name is Alexander and I'm vbbb.com founder.
If you wanna meet us in London, come to Expo, all of us are there right now.
Come, meet and see that we are real, but not scammers.
BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:18:53 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 04:30:40 PM by BTC Turkiye

Hi guys .. My name is Alexander and I'm vbbb.com founder.
If you wanna meet us in London, come to Expo, all of us are there right now.
Come, meet and see that we are real, but not scammers.

So this happened...

[3:01:14 PM] Ray: Who is this?
[3:01:21 PM] Alexandr: My name is Alex and I'm owner and founder of vbbb.com.
You talked with Olga and didn't get some information you asked for
[3:02:36 PM] Alexandr: She told me that you asked for copies of documents of company. But this is confidential info and we cannot provide you that without NDA.
All other info is open and can be provided.
Tell me what you are interesting in and I'll send it to you Smiley
[3:03:12 PM] Alexandr: Girls some times do not satisfy boys you know Cheesy

Wonderful start to an official apology from the owner of a so called big UK company. There is more but as you can imagine, he tried to convince me that the company and their services are legit. He said we can meet (or meat as he called it Cheesy) pesonally at the BTC expo in London,as I assume he`ll fly from Moscow just for the event cause his skype profile shows that he`s in Moscow and his skype is in Russian.

So anyways people, I still dont believe them. Be careful.

Oh yeah he also said this,
[3:27:13 PM] Alexandr: You can meat us and our partners , cex.io and ghash.io. After that you will believe that we are not scammers Smiley

I would appreciate if anyone can actually prove that these people are partners of cex.io and ghash.io
Also I really doubt these people has a physical address of an actual office in London.

BTCkur.com
audereyy

Activity: 96
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:33:02 PM

Well, after a 2-week preparation for starting being their customer, suddenly, today I've received an email from their customer's support Olga (who responds once a 2 days) and she told me that their company - vbbb.com - doesn't accept new customers anymore for a while.

I regret to hear this, but I emailed her on Monday informing that I was ready to provide the server matching their requirements
Yes, I bought the server matching all their requirements (Dedicated server with 8 GB RAM , 8 CPUs and 500gb of storage), many of people may imagine how much did it cost to me Smiley

Now, I have nothing to do with this server, funny. Just lost money for nothing.

Just think twice before starting any partnership with these guys, so unpunctual, disorganized and unprofessional.

P.S. I am still looking some similar group to these guys to start working with. I am ready to pay 30% of every completed trade to the software provider. Don't hesitate to PM me.
BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 04:40:09 PM

Yeah Olga was the lady on the phone with me also. She sounded like I just woke her up and she couldnt really answer my questions.
I felt they would take my money and kinda disappear also. That`s why I didnt pay anything as they ask for money up front beore doing anything.

Same for me also. I`m still in the market too.

BTCkur.com
true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:40:24 AM

VBBB is not a scam.

I have worked with them for 3 months now in the creation of https://uroex.com

They have worked on various customizations to engine, platform and UI.

They get very busy and can be a slow to respond at peak times, but overall they are a credible technology provider.

The value for money of their solution significantly exceeds that of their current competitors in the white label cryptocurrency exchange platform market.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: