Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh Central Bank: Cryptocurrency Use is a ‘Punishable Offense’  (Read 1979 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:12:34 AM

It looks like the 13 inbred terrorist European Bloodlines of the British government is now using Bangladesh Central Bank to continue to run scams on the people there.

http://www.coindesk.com/bangladesh-outlaw-bitcoin-jail/

The Bangladesh Central Bank issued a lie to the world:

“Bitcoin is not a legal tender of any country. Any transaction through bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a punishable offense.”

This is a fact:

Texas Federal Magistrate Reaffirms Ruling that Bitcoin is Money
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112381/texas-federal-magistrate-reaffirms-ruling-that-bitcoin-is-money
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MightyStorm

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

God is with us

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

Bangladesh Central Bank: We're poopyheads and like to eat boogers.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:34:18 PM

The "13 inbred terrorist European Bloodlines of the British government" told me to tell you to fuck off and stop saying that they're the orchestrators of every bit of bad news that you find on infowars. They said that they are actually a nice bunch of guys and are just trying to make a bit of money like everyone else so they can impress their pagan witch concubines.

Not my words, simply the words of the "13 inbred terrorist European Bloodlines of the British government"
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:15:20 PM

This is sad.... Bolivia, Ecuador and now Bangladesh, some of the poorest nations in the world, so unfair to it's people!  Embarrassed Make something to yourself become just a bit harder  Embarrassed

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
hotsaucee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:32:56 PM

This is sad.... Bolivia, Ecuador and now Bangladesh, some of the poorest nations in the world, so unfair to it's people!  Embarrassed Make something to yourself become just a bit harder  Embarrassed
governments always work to further the progress of their people.... Shameless

johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:51:15 AM

It looks like the 13 inbred terrorist European Bloodlines of the British government is now using Bangladesh Central Bank to continue to run scams on the people there.

http://www.coindesk.com/bangladesh-outlaw-bitcoin-jail/

The Bangladesh Central Bank issued a lie to the world:

“Bitcoin is not a legal tender of any country. Any transaction through bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a punishable offense.”

This is a fact:

Texas Federal Magistrate Reaffirms Ruling that Bitcoin is Money
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112381/texas-federal-magistrate-reaffirms-ruling-that-bitcoin-is-money
I think this is an empty threat. The use of VPNs and TOR would prevent the government from ever proving that someone was using bitcoin.

I do think however that this kind of economic mindset likely means they have adopted other policies that is harmful to economic growth
p2pbucks

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:55:39 AM

Now you know the reason  why Bangladesh is the poorest country in Asia  Grin
Jeramom

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

If something's banned, it must be very good. More people will jump on the crypto currencies bandwagon now Smiley
BratinSbazhin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:59:39 AM

If something's banned, it must be very good. More people will jump on the crypto currencies bandwagon now Smiley

You know sex with corpses is banned in most countries.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:10:59 PM

Well. That's one way to stop Bitcoin: kill the entire power grid.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2014/11/01/bangladesh-goes-dark-as-power-outage-continues

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

Really sad news and is not the only one i read in the last weeks Sad

This is sad.... Bolivia, Ecuador and now Bangladesh, some of the poorest nations in the world, so unfair to it's people!  Embarrassed Make something to yourself become just a bit harder  Embarrassed

As always man, As always, poorest nations got hitted harder,  they choose the weakest... really SAD.

governments always work to further the progress of their people.... Shameless

i agree with you 100% man, this is so real and this is not only happened to BTC, this happend with everything, someday not far away ppl will open their eyes... thats one fo the reason i love BTC, is like a pain in the ass for goverments, corrupts and all those type of ppl.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:25:24 PM

You know sex with corpses is banned in most countries.
Don't knock it if ya ain't tried it! Just plug your nose and drill away, no one will ever know.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:31:40 AM

don't have any BTC accepting store anyway, so where am I gonna spend my BTC too. It's not like I will be buying pizza or something Huh Tongue

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:50:16 PM

Sometimes, people are afraid by progress and they are wrong.

Some1else0

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

This corruption only further proves why we need Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: