Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you help me get MacOSX10.7.sdk.tar.gz?  (Read 884 times)
CozyLife (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:09:48 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 05:58:05 PM by CozyLife

As per the Bitcoin release process, I need to have a Mac system in order to properly tar ball the MacOSX10.7.sdk portion of the specified DMG into MacOSX10.7.sdk.tar.gz. Well, I've registered as an Apple developer and downloaded the SDK and even tried tar balling it on Windows through 7Zip, but it didn't work out quite right. By that I mean that I could create every other dependency besides the ones for OSX.

If you have a Mac OSX system, can you please tar ball this for me as per the directions on the Bitcoin GitHub document linked to above? I've been working on this for days and I can't get it to work without it. When you're finished, please send me the link to download it.

UPDATE: Nevermind. I was able to find a copy at https://people.torproject.org/~mikeperry/mirrors/sources/MacOSX10.7.sdk.tar.gz

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: