Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointelegraph.com - FREE placement at "COIN CATALOG" or "BUSINESSES" catalog  (Read 4173 times)
CT:Levi (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:33:44 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 05:37:48 AM by CT:Levi

Hello! We are - CoinTelegraph.com Team

CoinTelegraph – a Leading Crypto Currency News Portal,
bringing our readers the latest news, prices, breakthroughs and analysis,
with emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community.

Now CoinTelegraph offers to You a great opportunity:
- Free placement in "COIN CATALOG" or
- Free placement in "BUSINESSES" section of our site

All you need is just to SEND your PRESS-RELEASE (100 words) and your Currency /Company official LOGO to our Official Mailbox or post it Here!!
After this we will publish it on our site in "COIN CATALOG" or "BUSINESSES" section absolutely for Free!

We invite every Businesses or Currencies representatives to use this unique opportunity.
Hurry as the offer won’t be available for long!!
We wish you a good promotion!  Why not to help your promotion with with our Free placement?

Be Sure to Follow CoinTelegraph!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myusuf3

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:26:27 PM

I think this is awesome! I have been trying to get awareness for Fortune (http://getfortuneapp.com) for some time now. Hopefully this leads to more awareness and engagement for our application! CoinTelegraph is doing a great job of keeping track of the various communities and reporting on various cryptocurrency happenings. Smart that they are doing this!

Post your business! Post you coin.

Also if you are interested in getting your coin listed on (http://getfortuneapp.com) please email us at the contact on the website!
Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:31:46 PM

Awesome!

Company Name/Description: Blake Birk / An online job & resume posting site for the cryptocurrency world.

Press Release:

Blake Birk is a startup online job and resume posting site for the Cryptocurrency world. Launched August 15 2014, Blake Birk is situated in Toronto, Canada and it’s goal is to help expand the cryptocurrency world by connecting employer’s with potential employees or vice versa.

Want to hire a new developer, need a wallet revamped or just want to turn your cryptocurrency trading experience into a full time job?
Visit http://www.blakebirk.com or contact us via email at blakebirk@outlook.com

**I have a image but dont know how to add to this post, email me and i'll send it right over to you, thanks Smiley

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:29:41 AM

I think this is awesome! I have been trying to get awareness for Fortune (http://getfortuneapp.com) for some time now. Hopefully this leads to more awareness and engagement for our application! CoinTelegraph is doing a great job of keeping track of the various communities and reporting on various cryptocurrency happenings. Smart that they are doing this!

Post your business! Post you coin.

Also if you are interested in getting your coin listed on (http://getfortuneapp.com) please email us at the contact on the website!
Hi and thank you for your words!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:49:34 AM

Awesome!

Company Name/Description: Blake Birk / An online job & resume posting site for the cryptocurrency world.

Press Release:

Blake Birk is a startup online job and resume posting site for the Cryptocurrency world. Launched August 15 2014, Blake Birk is situated in Toronto, Canada and it’s goal is to help expand the cryptocurrency world by connecting employer’s with potential employees or vice versa.

Want to hire a new developer, need a wallet revamped or just want to turn your cryptocurrency trading experience into a full time job?
Visit http://www.blakebirk.com or contact us via email at blakebirk@outlook.com

**I have a image but dont know how to add to this post, email me and i'll send it right over to you, thanks Smiley

Hi! Please, send us your picture: sales@cointelegraph.com
And we will publish it in our "Businesses" section.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:17:32 PM

Hi! And meet the first Free release from this thread in "Businesses" section at CoinTelegraph: Fortune
Who's next?
WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:00:15 PM

Joe's Pool is a tight-knit mining community focused on promoting FreiCoin and the alt-coin community.

Instant payouts, chatbox, friendly staff, and a unique block payout method make Joe's Pool the best!

Over a year and a-half old, and with a pool op who actually tells you who he is, you can have confidence in us!

4% fee with 75% of all fees going back to subsidize miners.

Joe's Pool attempts back-pay bringing profitability to 100% of bitcoin, you can't go wrong!

Invite only, Joe's pool brings back the days of family friendly communities!

Email support@freicoin.us for an invite!

Logo:

Mascot:

Tagline:
We're Duckin' Mining ™

FreiCoin.US

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:36:18 AM

Got your picture - I'll write here after publishing.
Joe's Pool is a tight-knit mining community focused on promoting FreiCoin and the alt-coin community.

Instant payouts, chatbox, friendly staff, and a unique block payout method make Joe's Pool the best!

Over a year and a-half old, and with a pool op who actually tells you who he is, you can have confidence in us!

4% fee with 75% of all fees going back to subsidize miners.
Got it! I'll post here after publishing your release in our catalog. And it's absolutely for Free!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:36:32 PM

As I promised:
1. Blake Birk got his Free placement:

2. Joe's pool got his Free placement:

Want to get your absolutely Free page on CoinTelegraph.com "Businesses" or "Coin Catalog" section? Write here: sales@cointelegraph.com or post your logo + 100 words press release in this thread!

WASPJoe

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:10:31 PM

Thank you so much!

How long is this running for? I'm tryign to get the FreiCoin PR guys to write up something here for the coin.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:34:48 AM

Thank you so much!

How long is this running for? I'm tryign to get the FreiCoin PR guys to write up something here for the coin.

We did not setup a deadline yet.
But of course, this campaign will be finished soon.
http://Cointelegraph.com is among leaders today. And we grow very fast.
Check our Alexa rank: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cointelegraph.com

Our audience become wider from day to day.
So do not lose your chance to get your Free placement on Cointelegraph.com. Once and Forever.
And... Be Sure To Follow Cointelegraph!
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:36:50 PM

LAYER1GFX

A professional artist and designer with a talent for languages and a passion for translating - switching between the worlds of digital and analog, creating words and pictures and living the dream of a technomadic freelancer.

i create:

* logo design
* business cards
* banners
* flyers / posters
* customized QR codes
* "yourcoin" accepted here buttons
* personalized paperwallets as a gift...
* asian calligraffiti
* bodypainting
* mural art

i accept:
BTC / GRS / BSY / HKC & many more.

To get started please contact me with your idea to receive a free quote!

cheers,

layer1gfx

www.pinterest.com/layer1gfx
www.flickr.com/photos/layer1gfx
@layer1gfx
WASPJoe

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:33:58 AM

Bump for cointelegraph since they are awesome guys

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

Hi Cointelegraph!

Are infographics acceptable?

http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/Shadow_forum_full_final.png

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
WASPJoe

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:43:22 PM

FreiCoin

Freicoin is a digital peer-to-peer currency based on the accounting concept of a proof-of-work block chain used by Satoshi Nakamoto in the creation of Bitcoin.

Freicoin introduces the concept of a small holding fee, called demurrage, to virtual currencies. Currency owners automatically pay this fee. This promotes currency circulation and encourages sustainable investments. This fee, 5% per year, re-enters the economy through miners who use a large portion of it to pay for operating costs.

This demurrage fee was proposed by Silvio Gesell and has been tested several times with positive results including Wörgl during the Great Depression.

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:17:43 PM

All provided press releases were published. Thanks for your interest for our project!  Cheesy

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:24:15 PM

We are happy that Coinmarketcap.com has joined our Media Group.

Coinmarketcap is one of the most popular cryptocurrency resources. It registers an average of 30,000 visits per day, ranking it in the top 6k worldwide and top 3.5k in the US, according to Alexa.com.
From now on it is possible for you to book ad spacing on this website with us.
We offer you a unique opportunity to get 20 % discount for ad placement if you rent advertising space before 25th of September.

The ads you buy will be up on the Coinmarketcap as soon as October 1st.

Don't be late! Contact CoinTelegraph's Sales Team today:
sales@cointelegraph.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: