Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cam4BTC the first Bitcoin camming site [NO FEES] [Cross platform]  (Read 15282 times)
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 07:08:15 AM

would loop detection be a thing that could work or do you not get the stream at the server at all? The client could tell the server if it detects a loop maybe?

The stream is completely P2P so the server doesn't have the stream it just hostes the app. *Not the developer*
The server does do book keeping so it could take a note of a loop detection from one of its clients and report it to other clients. It would mean though that the dev would not only have to develop loop detection (hash each image, keep the most recent hashes (maybe only those fitting a certain filter that matches only one in 30 pictures, get full pictures that match a repeating hash to be sure?) but also develop rogue loop report prevention.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wachtwoord (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:13:46 AM

Some chick is on the site and she is also on this forum. Cassieheart

Yes I have been in contact with Cassie and she is going to help me with promoting the site and managing some social network aspects Smiley

I didn't know she would be performing tonight. How was it? Did she have a decent crowd?

Edit:

I see she announced the show on the forums and on her Twitter ( https://twitter.com/CassieHeart )
wachtwoord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:24:40 PM

Yes I have been in contact with Cassie and she is going to help me with promoting the site and managing some social network aspects Smiley

I didn't know she would be performing tonight. How was it? Did she have a decent crowd?

Edit:

I see she announced the show on the forums and on her Twitter ( https://twitter.com/CassieHeart )

It was good. Towards the end her Internet was sucking hopefully that will be fixed tonight. That makes sense know they keep pushing the cam4btc twitter and I was confused cause it did sound like she was going to post on it. But that is great that should make the site hopping.

Could you clarify some more as I'm not sure what you are saying. Who is pushing the cam4btc twitter?
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:39:56 PM

Edit:

It was good. Towards the end her Internet was sucking hopefully that will be fixed tonight. That makes sense know they keep pushing the cam4btc twitter and I was confused cause it did sound like she was going to post on it. But that is great that should make the site hopping.

Could you clarify some more as I'm not sure what you are saying. Who is pushing the cam4btc twitter?

Whenever Cassie would enter in her twitter, she would enter in cam4btc's twitter as well.
wachtwoord (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:19:35 AM

Edit:

Whenever Cassie would enter in her twitter, she would enter in cam4btc's twitter as well.

Ah, got it. Thanks!
titsforbitcoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:19:43 PM

you could always just use www.titsforbitcoin.com at least it actually works and there are active cam girls there from GirlsGoneBitcoin on Reddit...

grandtech

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:47:27 AM

http://cam4btc.xyz Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: