Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX thinks he could attack Monero (ROFL), major wannabe  (Read 5288 times)
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:09:24 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 10:41:19 PM by Moneroman88

Have to share something that happens to keep me laughing for 2 days already. Reason is a PM I got from one of the most retarded on this forum. You may know or heard about that peculiar guy. He thinks he's some kind of Coin Terminator. Problem is that he's just got a fat mouth, yet there's nothing behind his arrogant behavior, nothing at all.

Here's the PM referring to Monero:
I will put every resource I have into to killing this piece of shit.

Cheesy! ROFL Wink I wasn't sure if this is some sort of trolling sarcasm or not but after a few further messages I realized he really thinks this way.

Facepalm all you want.

I can assure you there will be an exploit and I will find it.

We'll see won't we.

"BitcoinExpress" you better shut your puss in the first place if all you can is play the big boy. I've never stumbled upon any action of yours, kid. Thanks for making me burst in laughter like a tard though. Cheesy

Gotta love this forum for the amount of shitheads around Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:11:14 PM

Have to share something that happens to keep me laughing for 2 days already. Reason is a PM I got from one of the most retarded morons on this forum. You may know or heard about that peculiar guy. He thinks he's some kind of Coin Terminator. Problem is that he's just got a fat mouth, yet there's nothing behind his arrogant behavior, nothing at all.

Cheesy! ROFL Wink I wasn't sure if this is some sort of trolling sarcasm or not but after a few further messages I realized he really thinks this way.

Facepalm all you want.

We'll see won't we.

"BitcoinExpress" you better shut your puss in the first place if all you can is play the big boy. I've never stumbled upon any action of yours, kid. Thanks for making me burst in laughter like a tard though. Cheesy

Classic troll recruiting.  Adorable.  Where is my garrote?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:13:29 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 08:28:26 PM by Come-from-Above

@OP  FYI unlike U (a nobody) BCX is one of the most respected members on dem forums whos taken down countless shitcoins w/out mercy

Munnero is probably the worst hardcore shitcoin we have ever seen and i would not bath in delusion like u. he'll find it and kill it easily. u r dumb attacking guys of this caliber... could be ur end little nifty boy

~CfA~

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:31:17 PM

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side Grin

From Above

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:33:17 PM

Don't make me triple facepalm again.

go facepalm bout urself once the bombs r dropped on ur shitcoin and its over. i just hope the result wont be 100000 more threads of u noobs crying about ur losses once the coin is unusable LOL

~CfA~

From Above

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

What a complete stupid fuck OP is. BCX has many confirmed kills over the years. The most recent being Auroracoin who taunted BCX right until the founder Balduro and the lead developer Nite69 publicly admitted BCX was forking their coin with a time warp. Underestimating BCX will be deadly and is really stupid of you Monero guys. Why pick the fight?

hi BCX not sure why post with one of your shills and not with the real account, but my message equally applies - you're an asshat that think's he's some kind of Terminator. You're a moron with a fat mouth, go face it. You'll do shit. Don't make me triple facepalm again.

You're an effen idiot, plain and simple. Anyone think I am wrong?

that dude is crying for the BCX treatment.

~CfA~

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:38:17 PM

Looks like I gotta run to the store and get some popcorn...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

From Above

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

Looks like I gotta run to the store and get some popcorn...
+1 going for the extra large size

waiting for the time all monero bitchs r permabanned on the forum for dem spam party

~CfA~

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:51:44 PM

Have to share something that happens to keep me laughing for 2 days already. Reason is a PM I got from one of the most retarded morons on this forum. You may know or heard about that peculiar guy. He thinks he's some kind of Coin Terminator. Problem is that he's just got a fat mouth, yet there's nothing behind his arrogant behavior, nothing at all.

Facepalm all you want.

We'll see won't we.

All respect given - but I'm fairly sure BitcoineXpress can speak for himself & his intentions.  And wouldn't be PMing ... a fake XMR shill
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:52:27 PM

Not sure poking the bear is a good idea. Just sayin...
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:55:28 PM

Not sure poking the bear is a good idea. Just sayin...

If a primary school kid were to say that he's going to eradicate Cryptsy wouldn't you laugh your ass off, dear BitJohn? I'm laughing my ass off at this asshat who think's he could somehow harm Monero, it's fucking ridiculous to me. The network is solid and strong. There is no way he could pull this off so all I can is laugh at the retard. Sorry but I can't help it. Ridiculous
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:56:18 PM

oh god.  fake monero shill trying to seance the big BCX by impersonating a PM Roll Eyes

does somebody have a kill urself pill for me?
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

Is this only trolling to make XMR look bad?
BCX stated he was talking with Cryptsy to try to add XMR.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709197.msg8038023#msg8038023

7) I think MRO has potential and more importantly Bitjohn has indicated to me that Cryptsy will implement MRO as soon as the technical situation is worked out. So mine and buy up people Crypto is evolving.
~BCX~

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:59:05 PM

My money is on BCX all the way.

If there is an exploit, he will find it.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:59:30 PM

oh god.  fake monero shill trying to seance the big BCX by impersonating a PM Roll Eyes

Your ignorance makes me laugh hard, little man.

He feels like a Terminator but he's a little baby girl with a fat mouth. You can wait and wait and nothing will happen because he doesn't have any significant skills. Take my word for it, and you'll join me in my facepalm activities caused by the guy.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:06:30 PM

He feels like a Terminator but he's a little baby girl with a fat mouth. You can wait and wait and nothing will happen because he doesn't have any significant skills. Take my word for it, and you'll join me in my facepalm activities caused by the guy.

Why don't you stop hiding behind this account
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

It is obvious what this troll Moneroman88 is trying do and that is get bcx to attack Monero. He knows bcx has proven history or else he wouldn't be trying so hard.

You're obviously too stupid to get it. I'm entertained by this arrogance. He can attack Monero all day long, fact is he won't be able to achieve anything and that's exactly what I told him via PM: I'm facepalming at his wannabe-Terminator behavior. Monero is here to replace Bitcoin and it's laughable that one guy thinks he could take it down. It's truly utterly ridiculous.
Bassica

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:39:31 PM

It's pretty obvious isn't it? Anyone should now be able to see that moneroman88 is only pretending to be on Monero's side. He's acting extremely annoying, even for someone who believes in the currency. It's sort of a v2 troll, trying to level the forum. And now all the monero haters seem to gladly point out how irritating the monero 'shills' are. It's too easy, really.   

From Above

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:41:58 PM

It is obvious what this troll Moneroman88 is trying do and that is get bcx to attack Monero. He knows bcx has proven history or else he wouldn't be trying so hard.

You're obviously too stupid to get it. I'm entertained by this arrogance. He can attack Monero all day long, fact is he won't be able to achieve anything and that's exactly what I told him via PM: I'm facepalming at his wannabe-Terminator behavior. Monero is here to replace Bitcoin and it's laughable that one guy thinks he could take it down. It's truly utterly ridiculous.

wanna bet BTC he'll fuck Munero down to unusability ? im ready to bet on it.

~CfA~

Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:46:21 PM

wanna bet BTC he'll fuck Munero down to unusability ? im ready to bet on it.

~CfA~

Roll Eyes Cheesy LOL major retard detected.

If there is an exploit, he will find it.

I sincerely hope he's going to find the exploit in his brain that will stop the mad arrogant Terminator behavior to realize he's just the piece of shit he's accusing Monero to me. You bet in a year that guy will be all in Monero. I'd bet my money on that. Monero haters' biggest problem is their baseless accusations and nonsense trolling. It's the fear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: