Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DT] DarkToken - NIST5 - PoW/PoS  (Read 32558 times)
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:14:10 PM

The price just doubled!  Someone must know something that we don't.

You idiots are so stupid.  in 2 days, C-Cex will have to conduct a buy-back with the ipo funds, since this was a scam coin. C-cex holds them in escrow for 3 days, lol.  I am buying up all the coin at 300, and in 2 days, I'll cash it all back in at a refund for 1000 (ipo price).  LOL, x3 in 2 days with zero risk!!!

Then why are you telling everyone?  
ikr i think its the old policy unlike the new one.

And what is the new one? i can't seem to find any reference to ICO rules on the site

an official statement from c-cex would be nice here. Do they plan to do a DT ICO refund or bitcoins are already sent to the scammer dev

that was a good pump Smiley
I think bitcoins already sent out to scammer lol

most likely yes, but everything is possible until we hear from c-cex admins
did anyone tag them in chatbox yet? if not ill go for it
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

still no POD
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:18:02 PM

still no POD

There won't be ever... The dev run away with the btc.
What else did you expect, seriously?
Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:34:19 PM

still no POD

There won't be ever... The dev run away with the btc.
What else did you expect, seriously?

But...but...the dev is C-cex vetted!

</sarcasm>
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

</sarcasm>

c-cex ico rules

ICO rules:
Must provide wallet/source so we can look it over and for premine transfer.
Provide coin Logo for listing
2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).
If in the event the ICO does not sell out you have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.
Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.
Due to recent scamming we can no longer vouch for a developer(s) as there is no way to prosecute an individual or team that abandon's the project anytime after the ICO/Pre-Sale closes.
Create a short video introducing yourself and your coin and explain the basic ideas behind it and why it could be successful.

You will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for this ICO. When we get the source we can build the wallet and have you transfer the coins to this account. Set the price yourself then tell us the account name and we will close it off till ico finishes and 3 days have passed with working wallets/blockchain.

Not your keys, not your coins!
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:52:53 PM

ahah nice scam run
Booth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

</sarcasm>

c-cex ico rules

ICO rules:
2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).
If in the event the ICO does not sell out you have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.
Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.
Due to recent scamming we can no longer vouch for a developer(s) as there is no way to prosecute an individual or team that abandon's the project anytime after the ICO/Pre-Sale closes.
Create a short video introducing yourself and your coin and explain the basic ideas behind it and why it could be successful.

You will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for this ICO. When we get the source we can build the wallet and have you transfer the coins to this account. Set the price yourself then tell us the account name and we will close it off till ico finishes and 3 days have passed with working wallets/blockchain.

was there a video introduction?
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:35:36 PM

</sarcasm>

c-cex ico rules

ICO rules:

was there a video introduction?

Ask ccex..

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Burninj
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:21:57 PM

Ok who lost what on this scam?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:38:20 PM

what is the point of c-cex vetting dev if they won't release any info about him. this scam looks very suspicious i wouldn't be surprised if c-cex was behind this. they vet the dev but refuse to tell us who he is. i feel sorry for those that got scammed. be cautious about trading on c-cex
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:54:04 PM

what is the point of c-cex vetting dev if they won't release any info about him. this scam looks very suspicious i wouldn't be surprised if c-cex was behind this. they vet the dev but refuse to tell us who he is. i feel sorry for those that got scammed. be cautious about trading on c-cex

+1

its true everyone saw how the ico was being bought, so obvious the dev had scammed before and was buying btc, i seriously think its c-cex. if they don't release the ID. you have your answer. atleast with POD we have a name to find him on fb and twitter but here all we have

"c-cex vetted" lol give me a break inside scam.  those that took this coin seriously deserve to lose their BTC.
darktoken (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

Guys, we did NOT run away with your money. We are still here and working on some new exciting stuff, an in-wallet shop is coming our way, that's almost finished.
We will also have an EasySend type feature and one more surprise that i can't reveal right now. Hold tight and please give us some time. Things are coming.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:03:53 PM

+1

its true everyone saw how the ico was being bought, so obvious the dev had scammed before and was buying btc, i seriously think its c-cex. if they don't release the ID. you have your answer. at least with POD we have a name to find him on fb and twitter but here all we have

"c-cex vetted" lol give me a break inside scam.  those that took this coin seriously deserve to lose their BTC.

This happens on bittrex, and every exchange every coin no matter if it's ico/regular coin or not is a gamble. Ocminer do you work for bittrex or another exchange? Did ccex fuck your mother or something? Every thread it's mentioned you talk shit about it.

Also legally i'm quite sure there are laws that prevent exchanges from releasing private info without permission...sorta puts a damper on witch hunts eh?

jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:06:30 PM

Guys, we did NOT run away with your money. We are still here and working on some new exciting stuff, an in-wallet shop is coming our way, that's almost finished.
We will also have an EasySend type feature and one more surprise that i can't reveal right now. Hold tight and please give us some time. Things are coming.

Dev needs to keep up the show for another day or so, for c-cex to give him the btc..then he's gone.
Burninj
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:09:54 PM

Yeah sure like NWO and IMC c-cex scam ICOs
darktoken (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

Dev needs to keep up the show for another day or so, for c-cex to give him the btc..then he's gone.

I've received the funds from c-cex! They are being used to fund development (they paid for this wallet features), and will pay for more stuff, I know we've been quiet for some days now but communication will be more frequent from now on.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:39:17 PM

I've received the funds from c-cex! They are being used to fund development (they paid for this wallet features), and will pay for more stuff, I know we've been quiet for some days now but communication will be more frequent from now on.

See he got the BTC and is not on his way to the Bahamas!!
People are so impatient i was this Dev is would also stfu then buy my own coins for 1/5 of ICO price, deliver like crazy
then dump back on the same retards that sold at 2-300 when it reach 100000.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Bergmannx

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:41:58 AM

He got tons of coins left from buying his own ICO. Beware.
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:13:23 AM

This coins is going to the moon! Just watch!  Wake up tomorrow and it'll be worth $400 a DarkToken!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
binary_tree

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:15:04 AM

Look at the price now,those who joined the ICO lost money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: