Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Darkblock] No Premine/IPO  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkblock (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:37:44 AM

Darkblock
Coin Built up by the community

Specifications:
X11
5,000,000 PoW coins
5,000 coin reward per block
1,000 total PoW blocks
45 second block time
No Premine
No IPO
No hidden premine (we will ask for code review from anyone)

Wallets:
Sorry! At the moment only Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!b9JT0AwS!K15uhLrlkZ_5jg0U_v-HcM3EWbgUSd-bfmAC3ia3zo8

Source

Pools:

What is Darkblock?

Darkblock is a coin that will be made based on suggestions made by the community. The coin doesn't need to be funded solely because we have all the resources at our fingertips. We don't take donations either. An example of a suggestion is if someone wants anonymity in the coin, but they specifically don't want it to be tor or darksend; They want something new. We would work with our team and get it done. We will update everyone on the thread on any questions asked and such. There are many more things we can do though besides this. Note that some suggestions might not be possible within our own skill base.

We reserve the right to remain anonymous to protect our own privacy. Thank you

Features being added to the coin and ETA

1) Anonymous transactions - Release 9/19/14
2) Anonymous Chat - Release 9/19/14
3) New and Improved wallet: Trading within the wallet once the coin is added to bittrex and chat within wallet as well as block explorer - 9/21/14

Major Updates: Anon Toolkit: Password Scrambler - Scrambles Your passwords allowing bruteforce and dictionary attack protection.
TorBlock - Darkblock exclusive Anon network.
Darklayer - Added layers of anonymity
Darksplit - Experimental at the moment. Will release more updates on this.

Expected release date of major updates - 10/15/14 - 11/15/14

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:46:25 AM

every post from ugethit1 will be silenced from now on. For further information, check out the previous Darkblock thread.
givemeyourcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:46:33 AM

IPO WITH no premine?
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:49:15 AM

every post from ugethit1 will be silenced from now on. For further information, check out the previous Darkblock thread.
Thank you dev, It's about time that scammer ugetshit got banned.
Say, aren't you the one who created the fake accounts on #gnosis?
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:50:04 AM

I haven't joined the gnosis IRC ever.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:59:05 AM

mining is completed?

Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:00:50 AM

Yes. It's been over for awhile. I'm just here to make updates to the coin.

Take note though, that I do not have a premine, nor have I ever owned a single Darkblock.

Ignore every message from ugethit.

He's just a troll who saw me on the suchpool irc and decided to start trolling after that.
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:10:26 AM

No github source?
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:23:56 AM

The github is private.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:28:51 AM

The github is private.
How come? Is it inspected by someone?
Just found out about DarkBlock and I'm looking for more information.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:33:03 AM

The github is private.
How come? Is it inspected by someone?
Just found out about DarkBlock and I'm looking for more information.

It hasn't been inspected by someone. I was hoping someone would volunteer to check out the source code.

You could check out the original thread Here
Blake Birk

Activity: 667

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

Just to hold us over

http://blakebirk.wix.com/darkblock
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:21:13 AM

ur too kind
spacelab

Activity: 528

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 03:46:23 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 06:07:36 PM by spacelab

Bing is annoying as hell, maybe we can do some SEO to put darkblock at the top of bing, google, and yahoo when people search darkcoin, blockchain, etc

Also some deep linking

http://www.reddit.com/r/darkblock
facebook
twitter
linkedin - might as well...

I have a hosting account, we can run a few pages from - anybody have any namecoins we could buy a few .bit domains?

Id like to do some serious black hat tricks - darkblock needs to become the official crypto of the darknet.
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

what is your coin code to see on a exchange
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:33:31 PM

what is your coin code to see on a exchange

darkblock is listed on c-cex. [needs to be added to op]
ugethit1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:58:22 AM

The dev lied he didn't do shit as expected.  No anon no chat.  I hope no one was buying this scamcoin.
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:43:47 AM

blah, blah, blah...

Holy crap dude! You're why I love "ignore".
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

blah, blah, blah...

What makes me laugh is people hate on me when they should be hating on the person who was lying to the community and trying to scam people .  I.E. the darkblock dev. 

Dougb62 may not like what I have to say. That doesn't make what I am saying any less true.
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:15:09 AM

blah, blah, blah...

What makes me laugh is people hate on me when they should be hating on the person who was lying to the community and trying to scam people .  I.E. the darkblock dev. 

Dougb62 may not like what I have to say. That doesn't make what I am saying any less true.

You keep saying the same shit over and over but it's kinda hard to scam people when the people have more coins than the dev and when the coin is worth dirt.

Seriously man, you are just wasting  your time and it appears no one likes you....at all.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:23:48 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 10:49:40 AM by ugethit1

You maybe right no one may like me.  Does that matter?  Even if I only save 1 person 1 dollar or stop even 1 scam it is worth not being liked.  Your a scam supporter.  I read your post history.  This isn't the first scamcoin you backed.
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:29:37 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 11:16:34 PM by n3rfherder

I make money.  Maybe you should join the club and stop trying to be a hero that isn't saving anyone from anything.  No one wants your help...its pretty fucking apparent.

Edit:  and thanks for reminding me to go check your post history.  You are some crusader who goes into coins that are already struggling and then shits on them more.  You are just as big of scum as actual scammers.  All you do is go into threads and shit on everything.  You provide nothing constructive and you are a waste of time.  Good bye and thank god for the ignore button.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:32:52 AM

Typical response from someone who likes scamcoins.  Keep backing coins like this one I am sure you make lots of money doing that.
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:33:50 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 11:16:49 PM by n3rfherder

Typical response from someone who likes scamcoins.  Keep backing coins like this one I am sure you make lots of money doing that.

I already have, you retarded shitbird.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:37:21 AM

Typical response from someone who likes scamcoins.  Keep backing coins like this one I am sure you make lots of money doing that.

I already have, you retarded shitbird.  Go get run over please.

You should stop supporting scamcoin devs.  Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it?
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:51:02 AM

Ignore is pretty cool.

I don't know what you just typed to me.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:56:27 AM

Also typical.  When asked if he supports the community or scamming devs he pretends he put someone on ignore instead of admitting he was wrong in backing this scamcoin.
mpalenciac

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:37:59 PM

Ignore is pretty cool.

Just report ugethit1 to the mods, he's clearly part of the P&D group speading FUD all over the place, also, he's insulting people in every other thread.
Mods are after this kind of stuff now, so let's help them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787308.0
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:14:59 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 07:30:01 PM by ugethit1

Ignore is pretty cool.

Just report ugethit1 to the mods, he's clearly part of the P&D group speading FUD all over the place, also, he's insulting people in every other thread.

You are so full of shit.  Check my post history.  There are very few coins I say negative things about. All my posts in the last 8 days were only about one coin, darkblock.  So clearly I am part of some P&D group spreading FUD all over the place.  Give me a break.  Btw the mods here believe in the freedom of speech.  Freedom is what crypto is all about.  If you don't like what I have to say sorry but I have the right to say it.

I will ask you the same questions mpalenciac, Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it?  
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:29:45 PM

Ignore is pretty cool.

You are so full of shit.  Check my post history.  There are very few coins I say negative things about. All my posts in the last 8 days were only about one coin, darkblock.  So clearly I am part of some P&D group spreading FUD all over the place.  Give me a break.  Btw the mods here believe in the freedom of speech.  Freedom is what crypto is all about.  If you don't like what I have to say sorry but I have the right to say it.

I will ask you the same questions mpalenciac, Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it?  

Full of shit, or not - we have zero shits reserved for you - ugethit1. Nobody is giving a single neuron to even think about the nonsense that is spewing from your 'FUD'. I think it is about time we report you to the moderators.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:39:12 PM

What would you report me for exactly?  What did I say here that wasn't true?  The dev promised 2 features on the 19th.

When he didn't keep to his word I simply posted that the features where not delivered as promised.  Then 4 different people all jumped my case about it.  I hope you do report me.  Then the mods can read this thread and see who is the problem here.  It isn't me its people who are supporting scamcoins.  

What exactly do you think it would do if you did report me to the mods of this forum?  You think they would ban me or something?  Even if they did do you think that will stop people like me from posting negative things about scamming devs?  Ok good luck with that.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:00:04 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:15:04 AM by spacelab

What would you report me for exactly?  What did I say here that wasn't true?  The dev promised 2 features on the 19th.

When he didn't keep to his word I simply posted that the features where not delivered as promised.  Then 4 different people all jumped my case about it.  I hope you do report me.  Then the mods can read this thread and see who is the problem here.  It isn't me its people who are supporting scamcoins.  

What exactly do you think it would do if you did report me to the mods of this forum?  You think they would ban me or something?  Even if they did do you think that will stop people like me from posting negative things about scamming devs?  Ok good luck with that.

You obviously dont code, or have ever programmed anything in your life. He didnt promise anything - but offered a guideline on features he is working on, and the dates he hopes corresponds to the development.

You will get suspended for 1-3 days, hopefully. Which of course wont stop you from creating a new account and going full retard.  

What part of ETA 'Estimated Time of Arrival" do you not understand?
ugethit1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:14:30 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 06:26:46 PM by ugethit1

You seem upset at me.  You should turn that anger to the dev who is MIA and has delivered exactly ZERO development since the launch.

BTW this is the current talk in C-cex trollbox

spacelab: hey faggets
spacelab: what is everyone up to
Xtal: ROs looks like a shit. there's no explorer? lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769857.0  
CubecoinDev: @spacelab, hey fag bro
CubecoinDev: nada
spacelab: SHeeeiittt im trying to get some momentum going on darkblock
spacelab: you guys want to help me circlejerk it to the moon?
CubecoinDev: I will howl at my laptop for you
spacelab: 5k total supply - i have 18k on c-cex (only exchange with darkblock) id be willing to give you guys 1k or whatever

You clearly are just trying to pump and dump a scamcoin.
mpalenciac

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

Ignore is pretty cool.

You are so full of shit.  Check my post history.  There are very few coins I say negative things about. All my posts in the last 8 days were only about one coin, darkblock.  So clearly I am part of some P&D group spreading FUD all over the place.  Give me a break.  Btw the mods here believe in the freedom of speech.  Freedom is what crypto is all about.  If you don't like what I have to say sorry but I have the right to say it.

I will ask you the same questions mpalenciac, Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it? 

You're full of shit, and also, your other account was spreading virus and shit. So who's the scammer here?, and BTW I am part of the community, I'm a miner and an investor, you don't know shit about anything, you're the type of cunts that would've screamed SCAM all over the place if BTC, LTC and DOGE were launched today.
So fuck off, you're nothing but an annoyance and are hurting us all (the community) and making us lose money, you're just lucky I can't get to you physically.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:54:59 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 07:21:29 PM by ugethit1

My account was hacked everyone knows it.  I reported it when it happened myself.  The mods were kind enough to stop the person who hacked it.  If I was spreading malware why on earth would I make a new account with the same name?  Why are you pissed at me?  You say I talk trash about EVERY coin, that isn't true. I have only posted about 1 coin in the last 9 days.  Just Darkblock.  You clearly are upset.  But why are you upset at me and not the dev for doing no development of the coin?

Lets be honest here.  I am beating a dead horse. This coin was released about 20 years ago in crypto time.  It was a 12.5 hour PoW coin that failed.  It has had zero development since the launch. The dev made many grandiose claims for the first few days after it was launched.  And again he started up about 11 days ago saying the same things.  Why aren't you pissed at him for not delivering instead of being pissed at me for pointing it out?
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Damn ugethit...seems like you are a true piece of shit and everyone hates you.

Keep up the good work.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:21:00 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:14:10 AM by spacelab

Roll Eyes
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:23:47 PM

No Premine
No IPO
No hidden premine (we will ask for code review from anyone)
No future

any promises, hopes, features?

Features being added to the coin and ETA (which means 'estimated time of arrival', if you cant comprehend english like the retard ugethit)

3) New and Improved wallet: Trading within the wallet once the coin is added to bittrex and chat within wallet as well as block explorer - 9/21/14

Major Updates: Anon Toolkit: Password Scrambler - Scrambles Your passwords allowing bruteforce and dictionary attack protection.
TorBlock - Darkblock exclusive Anon network.
Darklayer - Added layers of anonymity
Darksplit - Experimental at the moment. Will release more updates on this.

mpalenciac

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:16:34 AM

My account was hacked everyone knows it.  I reported it when it happened myself.  The mods were kind enough to stop the person who hacked it.  If I was spreading malware why on earth would I make a new account with the same name?  Why are you pissed at me?  You say I talk trash about EVERY coin, that isn't true. I have only posted about 1 coin in the last 9 days.  Just Darkblock.  You clearly are upset.  But why are you upset at me and not the dev for doing no development of the coin?

Lets be honest here.  I am beating a dead horse. This coin was released about 20 years ago in crypto time.  It was a 12.5 hour PoW coin that failed.  It has had zero development since the launch. The dev made many grandiose claims for the first few days after it was launched.  And again he started up about 11 days ago saying the same things.  Why aren't you pissed at him for not delivering instead of being pissed at me for pointing it out?

Yeah? so we're supposed to trust your story regarding your account getting "hacked" and who are you? the pope?.
You're a liar piece of shit, and you know it, you said the only coin you've attacked was darblock but now that I posted your original account you changed the story and are saying that "it's the only one in the last few weeks".
So what, you're supposed to be allowed to fud accounts over and over just because your lame batman-wannabe ass wants to? NO!

spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:19:46 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:13:16 AM by spacelab

This is a weak attempt to discredit what I am saying.  That's cool, its all you got left right?  You ran out of logical arguments on why I am wrong about darkblock so now you are trying to attack me. You want people to distrust me now right?  Here is the bad news.  I don't want or need people to trust me.  

Let's use darkblock as an example.  I point out the following.  This coin has had zero development since the launch. The dev promised many features but none have been delivered as of yet.  This coin's dev is currently MIA again right now.  I make these claims and let's say people doesn't trust me.  They don't take my word for it but guess what.  They still looking into these claims.  They find that what I have been saying about darkblock is true.

You can try to paint me as a bad guy.  You can say I am a liar.  You can say I was spreading malware.  You can say I fuck dudes, sheep, dolphins, or even my own mother god rest her soul.  None of what you say will change the facts about darkblock.  Nothing you say or threaten me with will stop me from posting on this or any other coin I have a problem with.  

get out of here
Hel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:05:59 PM

good thing a new thread was started
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:05:42 AM

Have all 3 of these been accomplished?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:01:27 PM

They've been accomplished, but I'm still testing the anon at the moment and the chat is running through some bugs. You will be able to send and receive coins in chat.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:06:41 PM

ugethit, go back to suchpool where you belong with all the bullies there. It's obvious you don't code. It takes awhile to program features into it especially made from scratch.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:43:21 PM

ugethit, go back to suchpool where you belong with all the bullies there. It's obvious you don't code. It takes awhile to program features into it especially made from scratch.

I am pretty tired of posting on this thread but you just won't shut the fuck up about darkblock.  News flash Darkblock is a shitcoin.

Your right I am not a coder.  My question is are you?  Or did you pay someone to make this coin for you?  No mac wallet?  No Linux wallet?  No source on Github?  Missed ETA on ANON?  Missed ETA on in wallet chat?  Missed ETA on in wallet trading?  If you are a coder then why have you developed zero features for the coin in the 4 weeks since launch?  

Maybe you should start your next coin and forget about this one. You missed your window to make this coin successful. Your 12.5 hour PoW period was too short to have a large enough community to kick start the coin. If you truly have these features in your back pocket like you say, they would better serve you on a new project.  Maybe it is time for you to do what all shitcoin devs do, start your next shitcoin.

are you like 15?
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

They've been accomplished, but I'm still testing the anon at the moment and the chat is running through some bugs. You will be able to send and receive coins in chat.

Keep up the good work! let us know what we can do to help.

I have about 10k im willing to contribute to giveaways, and i know a few others are willing to throw-in..  is it possible to get a tipbot on reddit?
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:07:30 AM

[img=http://imgur.com/KRIYMfF][/img]

Yep. Threats of course from ugethit.

I REALLY could care less what he posts about the coin. I have nothing to gain or lose and if he wants to send out false information about me, i'm fine with it.

Therefore everyone who is really following the coin itself, you can just ignore ugethit and I will delete every single message he posts.

I go MIA because I go and code my life away.

Who said I didn't have a github either? It's called a private git which is going to go public after all the implements.

I am paying for extra wallets and the block explorer by the way, but as for the wallets, i'm just adding implementations to them.
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:54:32 AM

I have about 10k im willing to contribute to giveaways, and i know a few others are willing to throw-in..  is it possible to get a tipbot on reddit?

I'm willing to contribute.  Actually, I will start a DarkBlock giveaway on my twitter in the next few days.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 12:26:50 PM

So if I open my wallet I can trade through it, I can send coins anonymously without question??? This very instant?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:58:38 PM

So if I open my wallet I can trade through it, I can send coins anonymously without question??? This very instant?

Exactly
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:01:43 AM

awesome darkblock, your out of your bat (code) cave

hows things going with the wallet etc.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:04:13 PM

This is more or less trivial, but i think it is an interesting concept:

apexcoin is releasing a dice game and roulette game that you can play in the wallet; perhaps darkblock could do something similar? - to where you can 'stake' or invest a portion of your darkblock into the bankroll - and due to law of averages - the investment should increase 1% compounded [if the house edge is 1%]

I feel like the next trend for crypto's will be in-wallet functionality, ie games, social media, crypto news streams, etc

Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:32:54 AM

http://blakebirk.wix.com/darkblock

it'll hold us over!
imtom

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:20:31 AM

How come minerpools links to ghost coin and coinminers link doesn't work?
n3rfherder

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:34:06 PM

How come minerpools links to ghost coin and coinminers link doesn't work?

Because this hasn't been mineable for like...a month?
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

I'll be willing to join spacelab and throw in 10k for giveaways and stuff

also i have a few domains i have laying around that i can donate to help raise funds or whatever

www.hashforstuff.com
www.dogeforstuff.com
www.bitcoinhaute.com
www.shopsatbitcoin.com
www.bitcoinspaceport.com
www.thebitcoinspaceport.com
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:03:46 AM

I would like to show you guys progress once I totally finish coding. I thought of many new concepts that I have also been coding away on.
HeXaN

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:34:19 PM

Hi!
Some news about Darksplit ?
Diagram, whitepaper or something?
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

cheap coin, anyone still working on this?
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 08:46:05 AM

cheap coin, anyone still working on this?

yeah the dev is still around
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:30:52 AM

Some screenshot or eta will be nice ?

I would like to show you guys progress once I totally finish coding. I thought of many new concepts that I have also been coding away on.

I can't give you either yet.

Software patents : )
GambleToWin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

So when will you have something ready to show us dev???
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:06:24 PM

So when will you have something ready to show us dev???

sometime between now and later i suppose..

Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 08:11:28 PM

hows it going guys
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:18:06 PM

boring.
chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:40:35 AM

Any news dev?

Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

almost November 15th, things are getting interesting
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:06:28 PM

almost November 15th, things are getting interesting

Shocked
DarkBlockReBorn

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:56:34 AM

Darkblock (Rebirth)
We the community will OFFICIALLY take over this project

Specifications:
X11
5,000,000 PoW coins
1,000 total PoW blocks
45 second block time
No Premine
No IPO
No hidden premine
Same Blockchain

Expect big news coming by this week (8 Nov).
Kikecoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:19:47 AM

Darkblock (Rebirth)
We the community will OFFICIALLY take over this project

Specifications:
X11
5,000,000 PoW coins
1,000 total PoW blocks
45 second block time
No Premine
No IPO
No hidden premine
Same Blockchain

Expect big news coming by this week (8 Nov).

... lol its the 11th, even the community takeover is lagging
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:25:11 PM

15th in one more day
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:06:02 AM

maybe the dev's running late
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

hmmmmmmm should we take it over?
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

hmmmmmmm should we take it over?

Just as interested in this coin as you are. Can we make it happen if we decide a takeover?
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

I still have hope, the dev will probably show up randomly like he always does
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

Crap we'll be removed from ccex on november 19 if trading doesnt pick up
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:00:13 PM

Sorry I've been afk a lot. Simply programming my ass away while developing new software unique to our coin.
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:59:50 PM

Hoorah! we still in it team
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:18:25 PM

Dead coin needs nodes to climb out of the grave. No sync here Undecided

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:23:50 PM

Gahh. I'll set some stuff up and get it back in sync!
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 09:34:12 PM

delisted off ccex
chilo

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:42:13 AM

Please get it syncing so we can get coins off ccex!

Roar76

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:11:45 AM

There are other exchanges?
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 03:05:17 AM

Hang in there team
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 05:19:06 AM

Sorry I've been afk a lot. Simply programming my ass away while developing new software unique to our coin.

technically you were away from bct, not away from your keyboard Wink
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:30:01 AM

n3rfherder

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:42:14 PM

Please get it syncing so we can get coins off ccex!

You can still withdraw if wallet does not sync.

Understand blockchains before you start buying crypto...maybe.  Just a thought that it would be smart to understand how things function before putting money into them.
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 11:40:37 PM

so very tired...must hold on  Smiley
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:03:58 AM

hmmm, any news ?
Convicted2008

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 02:50:58 AM

Another one bites the dust

Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:33:01 AM

Not quite Cheesy
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:52:45 PM

I really do hate to keep people waiting, but it has to happen. Gladly, ugethit is not here ranting about it.
chilo

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:18:53 AM

I really do hate to keep people waiting, but it has to happen. Gladly, ugethit is not here ranting about it.
Some nodes please DarkBlock. I sent from ccex but my wallet has never connected.

Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 12:07:47 AM

almost a new year, looking forward for the new release
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 02:20:15 AM

any news from the dev?