Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Darkblock] No Premine/IPO  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ugethit1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:23:48 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 10:49:40 AM by ugethit1

You maybe right no one may like me.  Does that matter?  Even if I only save 1 person 1 dollar or stop even 1 scam it is worth not being liked.  Your a scam supporter.  I read your post history.  This isn't the first scamcoin you backed.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:29:37 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 11:16:34 PM by n3rfherder

I make money.  Maybe you should join the club and stop trying to be a hero that isn't saving anyone from anything.  No one wants your help...its pretty fucking apparent.

Edit:  and thanks for reminding me to go check your post history.  You are some crusader who goes into coins that are already struggling and then shits on them more.  You are just as big of scum as actual scammers.  All you do is go into threads and shit on everything.  You provide nothing constructive and you are a waste of time.  Good bye and thank god for the ignore button.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:32:52 AM

Typical response from someone who likes scamcoins.  Keep backing coins like this one I am sure you make lots of money doing that.
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:33:50 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 11:16:49 PM by n3rfherder

Typical response from someone who likes scamcoins.  Keep backing coins like this one I am sure you make lots of money doing that.

I already have, you retarded shitbird.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:37:21 AM

Typical response from someone who likes scamcoins.  Keep backing coins like this one I am sure you make lots of money doing that.

I already have, you retarded shitbird.  Go get run over please.

You should stop supporting scamcoin devs.  Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it?
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:51:02 AM

Ignore is pretty cool.

I don't know what you just typed to me.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:56:27 AM

Also typical.  When asked if he supports the community or scamming devs he pretends he put someone on ignore instead of admitting he was wrong in backing this scamcoin.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:37:59 PM

Ignore is pretty cool.

Just report ugethit1 to the mods, he's clearly part of the P&D group speading FUD all over the place, also, he's insulting people in every other thread.
Mods are after this kind of stuff now, so let's help them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787308.0
ugethit1

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:14:59 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 07:30:01 PM by ugethit1

Ignore is pretty cool.

Just report ugethit1 to the mods, he's clearly part of the P&D group speading FUD all over the place, also, he's insulting people in every other thread.

You are so full of shit.  Check my post history.  There are very few coins I say negative things about. All my posts in the last 8 days were only about one coin, darkblock.  So clearly I am part of some P&D group spreading FUD all over the place.  Give me a break.  Btw the mods here believe in the freedom of speech.  Freedom is what crypto is all about.  If you don't like what I have to say sorry but I have the right to say it.

I will ask you the same questions mpalenciac, Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it?  
spacelab

Activity: 528

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:29:45 PM

Ignore is pretty cool.

You are so full of shit.  Check my post history.  There are very few coins I say negative things about. All my posts in the last 8 days were only about one coin, darkblock.  So clearly I am part of some P&D group spreading FUD all over the place.  Give me a break.  Btw the mods here believe in the freedom of speech.  Freedom is what crypto is all about.  If you don't like what I have to say sorry but I have the right to say it.

I will ask you the same questions mpalenciac, Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it?  

Full of shit, or not - we have zero shits reserved for you - ugethit1. Nobody is giving a single neuron to even think about the nonsense that is spewing from your 'FUD'. I think it is about time we report you to the moderators.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:39:12 PM

What would you report me for exactly?  What did I say here that wasn't true?  The dev promised 2 features on the 19th.

1) Anonymous transactions - Release 9/19/14
2) Anonymous Chat - Release 9/19/14

When he didn't keep to his word I simply posted that the features where not delivered as promised.  Then 4 different people all jumped my case about it.  I hope you do report me.  Then the mods can read this thread and see who is the problem here.  It isn't me its people who are supporting scamcoins.  

What exactly do you think it would do if you did report me to the mods of this forum?  You think they would ban me or something?  Even if they did do you think that will stop people like me from posting negative things about scamming devs?  Ok good luck with that.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:00:04 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:15:04 AM by spacelab

What would you report me for exactly?  What did I say here that wasn't true?  The dev promised 2 features on the 19th.

When he didn't keep to his word I simply posted that the features where not delivered as promised.  Then 4 different people all jumped my case about it.  I hope you do report me.  Then the mods can read this thread and see who is the problem here.  It isn't me its people who are supporting scamcoins.  

What exactly do you think it would do if you did report me to the mods of this forum?  You think they would ban me or something?  Even if they did do you think that will stop people like me from posting negative things about scamming devs?  Ok good luck with that.

You obviously dont code, or have ever programmed anything in your life. He didnt promise anything - but offered a guideline on features he is working on, and the dates he hopes corresponds to the development.

You will get suspended for 1-3 days, hopefully. Which of course wont stop you from creating a new account and going full retard.  

What part of ETA 'Estimated Time of Arrival" do you not understand?
ugethit1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:14:30 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 06:26:46 PM by ugethit1

You seem upset at me.  You should turn that anger to the dev who is MIA and has delivered exactly ZERO development since the launch.

BTW this is the current talk in C-cex trollbox

spacelab: hey faggets
spacelab: what is everyone up to
Xtal: ROs looks like a shit. there's no explorer? lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769857.0  
CubecoinDev: @spacelab, hey fag bro
CubecoinDev: nada
spacelab: SHeeeiittt im trying to get some momentum going on darkblock
spacelab: you guys want to help me circlejerk it to the moon?
CubecoinDev: I will howl at my laptop for you
spacelab: 5k total supply - i have 18k on c-cex (only exchange with darkblock) id be willing to give you guys 1k or whatever

You clearly are just trying to pump and dump a scamcoin.
mpalenciac

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

Ignore is pretty cool.

You are so full of shit.  Check my post history.  There are very few coins I say negative things about. All my posts in the last 8 days were only about one coin, darkblock.  So clearly I am part of some P&D group spreading FUD all over the place.  Give me a break.  Btw the mods here believe in the freedom of speech.  Freedom is what crypto is all about.  If you don't like what I have to say sorry but I have the right to say it.

I will ask you the same questions mpalenciac, Who's side are you on the communities?  Or devs who lie to it? 

You're full of shit, and also, your other account was spreading virus and shit. So who's the scammer here?, and BTW I am part of the community, I'm a miner and an investor, you don't know shit about anything, you're the type of cunts that would've screamed SCAM all over the place if BTC, LTC and DOGE were launched today.
So fuck off, you're nothing but an annoyance and are hurting us all (the community) and making us lose money, you're just lucky I can't get to you physically.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:54:59 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 07:21:29 PM by ugethit1

My account was hacked everyone knows it.  I reported it when it happened myself.  The mods were kind enough to stop the person who hacked it.  If I was spreading malware why on earth would I make a new account with the same name?  Why are you pissed at me?  You say I talk trash about EVERY coin, that isn't true. I have only posted about 1 coin in the last 9 days.  Just Darkblock.  You clearly are upset.  But why are you upset at me and not the dev for doing no development of the coin?

Lets be honest here.  I am beating a dead horse. This coin was released about 20 years ago in crypto time.  It was a 12.5 hour PoW coin that failed.  It has had zero development since the launch. The dev made many grandiose claims for the first few days after it was launched.  And again he started up about 11 days ago saying the same things.  Why aren't you pissed at him for not delivering instead of being pissed at me for pointing it out?
n3rfherder

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Damn ugethit...seems like you are a true piece of shit and everyone hates you.

Keep up the good work.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:21:00 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:14:10 AM by spacelab

Roll Eyes
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:23:47 PM

No Premine
No IPO
No hidden premine (we will ask for code review from anyone)
No future

any promises, hopes, features?

Features being added to the coin and ETA (which means 'estimated time of arrival', if you cant comprehend english like the retard ugethit)

3) New and Improved wallet: Trading within the wallet once the coin is added to bittrex and chat within wallet as well as block explorer - 9/21/14

Major Updates: Anon Toolkit: Password Scrambler - Scrambles Your passwords allowing bruteforce and dictionary attack protection.
TorBlock - Darkblock exclusive Anon network.
Darklayer - Added layers of anonymity
Darksplit - Experimental at the moment. Will release more updates on this.

Expected release date of major updates - 10/15/14 - 11/15/14
mpalenciac

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:16:34 AM

My account was hacked everyone knows it.  I reported it when it happened myself.  The mods were kind enough to stop the person who hacked it.  If I was spreading malware why on earth would I make a new account with the same name?  Why are you pissed at me?  You say I talk trash about EVERY coin, that isn't true. I have only posted about 1 coin in the last 9 days.  Just Darkblock.  You clearly are upset.  But why are you upset at me and not the dev for doing no development of the coin?

Lets be honest here.  I am beating a dead horse. This coin was released about 20 years ago in crypto time.  It was a 12.5 hour PoW coin that failed.  It has had zero development since the launch. The dev made many grandiose claims for the first few days after it was launched.  And again he started up about 11 days ago saying the same things.  Why aren't you pissed at him for not delivering instead of being pissed at me for pointing it out?

Yeah? so we're supposed to trust your story regarding your account getting "hacked" and who are you? the pope?.
You're a liar piece of shit, and you know it, you said the only coin you've attacked was darblock but now that I posted your original account you changed the story and are saying that "it's the only one in the last few weeks".
So what, you're supposed to be allowed to fud accounts over and over just because your lame batman-wannabe ass wants to? NO!

spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:19:46 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:13:16 AM by spacelab

This is a weak attempt to discredit what I am saying.  That's cool, its all you got left right?  You ran out of logical arguments on why I am wrong about darkblock so now you are trying to attack me. You want people to distrust me now right?  Here is the bad news.  I don't want or need people to trust me.  

Let's use darkblock as an example.  I point out the following.  This coin has had zero development since the launch. The dev promised many features but none have been delivered as of yet.  This coin's dev is currently MIA again right now.  I make these claims and let's say people doesn't trust me.  They don't take my word for it but guess what.  They still looking into these claims.  They find that what I have been saying about darkblock is true.

You can try to paint me as a bad guy.  You can say I am a liar.  You can say I was spreading malware.  You can say I fuck dudes, sheep, dolphins, or even my own mother god rest her soul.  None of what you say will change the facts about darkblock.  Nothing you say or threaten me with will stop me from posting on this or any other coin I have a problem with.  

get out of here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: