Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DGC] Digitalcoin 3.0 | Multi-algorithm, Improved Blockchain Storage | RELEASED!  (Read 85600 times)
SimonTower

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:02:20 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 08:19:56 PM by SimonTower

txindex=1            (wallet configuration  )                                      
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=(myusername)
rpcpassword=(mypassword)
rpcport=7998
port=7997
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1                                                    

I like to start solo mining with ANTMINER BITMAIN S 5 .POOLS connect well and are alive however ,with this speed I should get much more coins then only 500 for two and half day minning and my miner was at pool at first place for several hours and my miner was biggest share contributor for many hours.. Well, I can be happy to know why my miner didn't let me start solo mining .Somebody said  from other message board that
is almost impossible  solo minig with newest ANTMINER BITMAIN S5 because  miner is set up from factory to default stratum connection.But I know that some guys doing solo mining usingAntminer for altcoins SHA256.
I'm trying and trying set up in so many ways  check out firewall,virus protection, ip,open ports,wallet is sync working great .Got to be wrong  solo conf .for ANTYMINER  .Nothing help.I'm miner for looooooong time .I'm doing also solo mining other coins with  graphic cards  using my rigs and I don't have any problem to set up GPU ( graphic cards ) for solo mining.But I can't resolve  solo configuration for ANTMINER ..geez. so stressful.

Problem #1:
Antminer S5 can't working at longpoll, only at stratum. The wallet(wallets of every coins) working only at longpoll. So, You need to use own proxy, or make a p2pool in solo mode at your computer.

Problem #2:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1?
That's the loopback address, so if YOu pointed your miner to 127.0.0.1 does it mean Antminer itself(thanks, that was funny:) ) . You need to fixing your IP at Your computer and point your miner to it.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:55:00 AM

Thank you.I'm closer then before..If I can find  digitalcoin module for p2pool .    cd py_modules\digitalcoin_scrypt     .Any Idea?? Thank you.I've seen somewhere  List of modules for altcoins  and over there I've seen  digitalcoin to ..Now I can find that.Can I build up digitalcoin module or where I can find any info.I have module for BTC,Vertcoin and  Litecoin
  Cry

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
SimonTower

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:47:09 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 01:42:53 AM by SimonTower

Thank you.I'm closer then before..If I can find  digitalcoin module for p2pool .    cd py_modules\digitalcoin_scrypt     .Any Idea?? Thank you.I've seen somewhere  List of modules for altcoins  and over there I've seen  digitalcoin to ..Now I can find that.Can I build up digitalcoin module or where I can find any info.I have module for BTC,Vertcoin and  Litecoin
  Cry

Use this: https://github.com/depboy/p2pool-depboy

I modified that. Deleted the node addresses and changed the 'persist'>working in 'solo'.
I tried with X11 and SHA too, it's flawless.
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:20:44 AM

Some very nice activity on the exchanges the last couple days. I'm buying, but I'm not the only one, and much of the volume is on the DGC/CNY at BTC38. A little unusual with Bitcoin on the rise.

TT
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

Some very nice activity on the exchanges the last couple days. I'm buying, but I'm not the only one, and much of the volume is on the DGC/CNY at BTC38. A little unusual with Bitcoin on the rise.

TT

There's a lot of 'strange' activity on the exchanges on lots of different coins.
Tsquared

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:10:32 AM

TT

There's a lot of 'strange' activity on the exchanges on lots of different coins.

Yes, seeing that most alts have had significant activity in the last few days. Don't watch many markets, and none as closely as DGC, but certainly seems to be a renewed interest in many alts. Whatever has been driving this latest move has had a very positive impact on DGC in particular though, as it's showing some of the best gains across the markets. Looks like the 2500-3000 satoshi range for DGC is right around the corner.

TT
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:31:32 AM

Unless there is much objection, i'd like to add Masternodes to DGC.

And you should probably update the links in the OP.

samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:19:13 AM

In the context of DGC what is a 'Masternode' ?

Is this a protocol layer of some kind (like the 'dash masternode') ?

bitcreditscc

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:50:45 PM

the eventual plan is to create a network of masternodes that operate on multiple chains. While they all have their differing purposes on their respective networks, they will also act as "bridges" between networks. As you know you can modify the filters that pick relevant network data, to start handling data for more than one coin. Once this is done, we can begin looking at things like cross-chain trading and node sharing, with the MNs being the order-book servers.

Tsquared

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:35:55 PM

the eventual plan is to create a network of masternodes that operate on multiple chains. While they all have their differing purposes on their respective networks, they will also act as "bridges" between networks. As you know you can modify the filters that pick relevant network data, to start handling data for more than one coin. Once this is done, we can begin looking at things like cross-chain trading and node sharing, with the MNs being the order-book servers.

I read some of your recent posts bitcreditscc, and this seems like an interesting concept. No objections from me, and not sure that you'd need any approval to do this in the first place, but I have 2 questions:

1) Is there anywhere I can find more details regarding how this network would work?
2) Do you need anything from us?

Additionally, if you're so inclined, feel free to start a thread on https://forum.digitalcoin.co for further discussion as it may apply specifically to Digitalcoin.

TT
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:46:03 PM

Will this be the masternodes anyone can setup if they have the required DGC in their wallet?  If so, what will be the amount of DGC needed to run one?

-tb-

bitcreditscc

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:03:38 AM

I read some of your recent posts bitcreditscc, and this seems like an interesting concept. No objections from me, and not sure that you'd need any approval to do this in the first place, but I have 2 questions:

1) Is there anywhere I can find more details regarding how this network would work?
2) Do you need anything from us?

Additionally, if you're so inclined, feel free to start a thread on https://forum.digitalcoin.co for further discussion as it may apply specifically to Digitalcoin.

TT

Thanks,

To answer your question, there is no real "set" of details. Among the technically gifted the idea is already understood, but you raise a valid point, i need to put this all somewhere people can see. Though if you look at my project..i let the community do the talking since i'm not too good at talking.

What i needed is approval from current community members and the leadership.

Here's what i'll do. I'll try to make an illustration with all the relavant info and have a working pull request for DGC by the end of the week.

We can all review it together and make final decisions then.

bitcreditscc

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:12:39 AM

Will this be the masternodes anyone can setup if they have the required DGC in their wallet?  If so, what will be the amount of DGC needed to run one?

-tb-

Yes, if you meet the basic requirements you can start a MN. these are the small decisions that will be made after the port is complete and i hope that you guys as a community can quickly decide.

mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:30:02 AM

Approval IS needed from me and xawksaw. Submit a PR. If all works okay then it'll be pulled in and approved.

Ahmed
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:59:34 PM

Approval IS needed from me and xawksaw. Submit a PR. If all works okay then it'll be pulled in and approved.

Ahmed

SimonTower

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:22:01 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday to Digitalcoin!
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:58:14 AM

Happy 2nd Birthday to Digitalcoin!

Yes, the DGC blockchain is now 2 years old

SimonTower

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:04:33 AM

We're almost reached the highest price in the last 12 months and I think the next wave is coming at BTC38. That's a pretty nice gift for the birthday. Smiley
Tsquared

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 11:54:20 AM

Two years with 1.3+ million blocks, a consistent blockrate (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!overview) and a healthy price.

We have not been without our share of drama along the way, but after it's all said and done, Digitalcoin is a model cryptocurrency and still has huge future potential.  I'm happy to be a DGC investor and supporter, and I'm looking forward to the next two years and beyond.

TT
SimonTower

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:03:37 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2015, 09:59:33 PM by SimonTower

Digitalcoin pumped above the 12 months maximum, and if the price hold above this for some time it is just the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: