Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:33:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Day Omaha - September 15 - Bitcoin ATM Arrival and Unboxing  (Read 2582 times)
alphabitcoin
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1


View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:31:20 AM
 #1

I'm one of the organizers of Bitcoin Day Omaha and we had a great event here in the Old Market.

We did it on this day because the Bitcoin Car was going to be in Omaha on that day. So we quickly put an event together and it turned out really well. I highly recommend an event like this in your community to raise awareness and to celebrate what Bitcoin can do there. We had a crowd that was about 40% bitcoin enthusiasts and the other 60% were bitcoin curious. Everyone there had heard about bitcoin but most didn't know how it worked.

http://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5575/15264425175_ed7b701693_b.jpg
http://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3862/15261327171_330687f1ee_b.jpg
http://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3915/15261333671_b40e7a7f2c_b.jpg

All Pictures are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/paultastic/sets/72157647284390530

Schedule:

2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Session on Bitcoin Basics
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM Session on Bitcoin and the Future of Money
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM Session on Bitcoin and the Law
5:30 PM - 6:45 PM Bitcoin Race Scavenger Hunt (10 businesses, 10 QR Codes, first team to find all wins 0.4 BTC).
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM Eat sushi and let's talk bitcoin

Main sponsors:
alphaBITCOIN http://alphabtc.com/
BlockchainIO http://blockchainio.com/
Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O. http://www.greatadvocates.com/CM/Custom/Contact.asp
Kryptoz http://kryptoz.com/
Bitcoin Trader https://bitcoin-trader.biz/
Big Brain Tattoo http://www.bigbrainomaha.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!