Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is being recovered! Thank you, thank you CHMinePeerZ  (Read 4585 times)
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:18:39 PM

Hello guys,

I will give 2 words of explanations.

This Chinese  guy is looking to launch a scam Coin, 20% premine and 100% clone with absolutely nothing New, he has treated me like shit with insults, stress and with his complete ignorance...

He act like a 13 years old child.

I wanted to compile him that shit and told him that i'm at home in 10hrs, he then sent me the payment, after we agreed with  that every 20min he was asking if im compiling and delivery, i repeated to him again and again the same thing, i was not at home and that i will do asap.

After getting stressed and insulted i decided to not delivery him his shit.

This makes you a scammer. This "reason" and a giveaway of stolen money doesn't change that.

I see your motivation of your action.  And as anoying he might have been and with dark intentions.. Your action on this is worse than his.

By all means if you decide not to deliver (for good reason) then the only sane action to do is to send the money back.

What have you won now? Nothing but a very bad reputation. Well done.

Yes i thought to do a better impression but seems like people are looking to help scam "dev"...impressed about that...

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellobilljoygo (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

Hello guys,

This Chinese  guy is looking to launch a scam Coin, 20% premine and 100% clone with absolutely nothing New, he has treated me like shit with insults, stress and with his complete ignorance...

I wanted to compile him that shit and told him that i'm at home in 10hrs, he then sent me the payment, after we agreed with  that every 20min he was asking if im compiling and delivery, i repeated to him again and again the same thing, i was not at home and that i will do asap.

This makes you a scammer. This "reason" and a giveaway of stolen money doesn't change that.

I see your motivation of your action.  And as anoying he might have been and with dark intentions.. Your action on this is worse than his.

By all means if you decide not to deliver (for good reason) then the only sane action to do is to send the money back.

Yes i thought to do a better impression but seems like people are looking to help scam "dev"...impressed about that...
I said I want to release?
I said I want to sell this coin?
You and me in the skype conversation, you once said you lied to a lot of people!Because I have proof!
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

Hello guys,

Ah look at the beautiful trust rating. Seems the consensus is that you are the scammer.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:28:13 PM

I can just say LOL to the guys that calls me a scammer and to the "instacash" that posted me a -1 trust.

I will never give back that 0.1btc in any case i'm giving it away as i already did to 4 users...
I think this is the only Fair way, if people thinks its ok to give him the money back they will, but I will not send to him directly!

Too many shit coins out there, we don't need more so please chinese guys stop with your shut wasting our time!!!

I have not stolen his money! It was simply a decision to not deliver the next shit Coin to btctalk community for now....

6 more 0.01btc here to be given away!

Oh and Yes, i'm sorry that English is not my first language....

Then why did you agree to help him make a wallet for said shitcoin for 0.10 BTC?

If you apparently had no intentions of doing this from the beginning, then it looks like your sole purpose in this transaction was to rob him.
I posted Negative Trust to you as well, before instacash put the same as me.

And if you are so against these shitty altcoins, then why are you taking job offers to help create them? Also, nobody can force someone to "invest" in a shitty altcoin. You think it sounds unoriginal/worthless/a scam, then obviously don't invest in it. If OP got his work done by you and has some "shitcoin" to announce in the forum, and everybody sees it's just another worthless premine clone, then simple- don't even comment on it and let the thread die.
So while you claim to have prevented a scam, the only scam that took place was your theft.

hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:30:34 PM

Hello guys,

Ah look at the beautiful trust rating. Seems the consensus is that you are the scammer.
Everyone can prove!I am not a liar!Because I am invited to help the people I work!I have to pay a bounty!And they all get the reward!
I don't care about 0.1 BTC, here I am
Remind everybody attention!
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

I can just say LOL to the guys that calls me a scammer and to the "instacash" that posted me a -1 trust.

You don't get it.

If you don't deliver the promised work and don't return the money than you are a scammer by FACTs!  It's not an opinion. By then it's a FACT.
It's independen't of anything else.
Think about it.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:32:53 PM

The only way to get out from this shitty situation is:
a. compile and finish work
b. return btc to sender.

im not going to defend anyone. dog eat dog in  this case.

trust is very solid and important and at this moment Dev lost a battle.
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:34:56 PM

I will never give back that 0.1btc in any case i'm giving it away as i already did to 4 users...
I think this is the only Fair way, if people thinks its ok to give him the money back they will, but I will not send to him directly!

Too many shit coins out there, we don't need more so please chinese guys stop with your shut wasting our time!!!

I have not stolen his money! It was simply a decision to not deliver the next shit Coin to btctalk community for now....

Then why did you agree to help him make a wallet for said shitcoin for 0.10 BTC?

If you apparently had no intentions of doing this from the beginning, then it looks like your sole purpose in this transaction was to rob him.

And if you are so against these shitty altcoins, then why are you taking job offers to help create them? Also, nobody can force someone to "invest" in a shitty altcoin. You think it sounds unoriginal/worthless/a scam, then obviously don't invest in it. If OP got his work done by you and has some "shitcoin" to announce in the forum, and everybody sees it's just another worthless premine clone, then simple- don't even comment on it and let the thread die.
So while you claim to have prevented a scam, the only scam that took place was your theft.
Explain!
I just need help!
Because start deceiver said need 0.3 BTC, and description must be sent to his 0.3 BTC, he will work
But I think it's expensive, I don't have a permit
Now, this is a right choice.No send 0.3 BTC to him
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:40:42 PM

Explain!
I just need help!
Because start deceiver said need 0.3 BTC, and description must be sent to his 0.3 BTC, he will work

You would be a fool to send him more money.
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:42:14 PM

Explain!
I just need help!

You would be a fool to send him more money.

Shanghai,
I'm a fool!
Too trusting!
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

Ok seems like a lot are against my decision, i have 0.06 left and 0.04 i gave away, i now PM the 4 to send to him the 0.04 and i will refund the 0.06...

Please post your btc address

instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:45:33 PM

Ok seems like a lot are against my decision, i have 0.06 left and 0.04 i gave away, i now PM the 4 to send to him the 0.04 and i will refund the 0.06...

Please PM me once the amount is refunded and I'll remove my rating immediately.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:32:18 PM

He wanted 20% Premine? that's a lot and he is not even a developer, People should avoid these scam coins these days.
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:36:39 PM

Please PM me once the amount is refunded and I'll remove my rating immediately.
ch
I'm sorry!
Maybe we are wrong!The line in my sorry!
I thank you very much for your refund I BTC
If I received 0.1 BTC
I will delete all information!And publicly apologize like you!
Because, we all want to do an honest man
thank you
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:37:38 PM

He wanted 20% Premine? that's a lot and he is not even a developer, People should avoid these scam coins these days.
I just make my own coin!
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:03:02 PM

lol

give the man back his BTC

The English in this thread is like a bag of Chinese snakes.
am chinese

haha, rly! Roll Eyes

BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:07:59 PM

always use escrow when dealing with someone
thats they best way to stay safe from scammer
Good luck finding someone reputable who will escrow for under a 100.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

@hellobilljoygo: I received 0.0098 BTC from CHMinePeerz. Where should I refund those? What is your Bitcoin address?
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:31:04 PM

@hellobilljoygo: I received 0.0098 BTC from CHMinePeerz. Where should I refund those? What is your Bitcoin address?
THX
1L2wJbMKi7ErRq6nBkkYcZBJPrspJaj1gf
THX    THX
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:35:38 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 05:35:44 PM by hellobilljoygo

THX
1L2wJbMKi7ErRq6nBkkYcZBJPrspJaj1gf
Until now! I have not received any from CHMinepeerZ of any BTC!
I do not know what time he would send it to me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: