Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BitVPS.COM needs new banners/ads [2-4 BTC?]  (Read 735 times)
rapeghost (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 10:01:44 AM

Ok,

I can no longer pain prospective customers with my ugly 5 minute banners/ads. I'd like to have something professional looking. I don't care if you're a professional or not, so long as your work is nice.

Feel free to respond here with your work, ideas, etc.

Basically what we'd like the banners to emphasize is our multiple hosting locations, low pricing, and our new logo (which also isn't that great but will do for now)

http://www.bitvps.com/wp-content/themes/bitvps/images/logo.png <- thats the logo we'd like to incorporate into the banner.

I'd prefer a banner that isn't ugly/takes focus away from the content of the site hosting it.

When listing ideas/samples/previous work please include a price you're looking for and the time frame you can complete this in. We're not looking for someone who is tied up with other work and can't complete our stuff in a timely fashion.

If you have any other questions you may contact me on the forum, leave a post here, email me james AT bitvps.com or contact me on Freenode IRC, my nickname is 'rg'

Thanks so much!
James @ BitVPS.COM
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rapeghost (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 07:50:59 PM

Figured I'd add that the 2-4btc is negotiable depending on the level/quality of your work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: