Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know how to bring world peace without destroying the world  (Read 4550 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:20:55 AM

And no, I won't make you financially rich, I will give you what you need but this is not a financial endeavour.  You will become spiritually rich.
Translation :- "If you lend me money, you won't get it back ever again."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:34:10 AM

And no, I won't make you financially rich, I will give you what you need but this is not a financial endeavour.  You will become spiritually rich.
Translation :- "If you lend me money, you won't get it back ever again."

2° Translaton : "Lend me money".

----

Please @dank can you stop to troll ?  Roll Eyes .
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:14:22 PM

Right now I am typing on a 50 dollar phone because I am homeless because my parents are completely possessed by satan (fear/negativity) fed by my father's alcoholic induced psychosis and a demonic attack they unknowingly encountered where I was raised.  I know this I was attacked in person by the demonic being and I have willed myself to overcome   the demonic attack by the power of my soul.

You could always like "bond" with your parents.  I mean join your father for a drink or something

All you're doing is taking my beliefs and adding your ego's perception to them, as if they are not one.

We're all jesus.  I'm just going to throw a music festival to ascend earth into the fifth dimension, call me what you wish, dank is fine.

I understand how to create much more than simply hoverbikes.  I can have you flying to the stars and more.  I am in the process of ascending myself to the next dimension, before the music festival.

It's extremely simple once you see the energy behind it.  In fact you'll laugh once you truly see how simple it is.

I'm not even using psychedelics to do so, just will power.

And no, I won't make you financially rich, I will give you what you need but this is not a financial endeavour.  You will become spiritually rich.  Once you ascend, your need for money is gone.  You'll still exist on this dimension but you will also consciously exist in the dream world, dreams become heaven.

No, you really wont... You can't even make yourself spiritually rich. look at the condition of your soul, you live in complete scarcity - have nothing except a destructive family.. You are attracting shit at the moment. When people make valid points to actually try to help you from a position of love, all you do is find counter arguments - this is not someone who seeks truth. You simply seek to justify to get what you feel you are entitled to.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:36:56 PM

One's negative perception is only applicable to their reality.

I believe so if will become so.

I am literally a trip or two away from rising to the next dimension, which is why I am not tripping anymore, I want to ascend consciously by will.

It's really not that complicated, dreams are the fourth dimension. If you can learn and practice to retain consciousness as you fall asleep, as Buddhist monks have, you can enter the dream world, consciously.  All you must see is that we are light beings.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
X7
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:39:27 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 06:07:35 PM by X7

One's negative perception is only applicable to their reality.

I am literally a trip or two away from rising to the next dimension, which is why I am not tripping anymore, I want to ascend consciously by will.

It's really not that complicated, dreams are the fourth dimension. If you can learn and practice to retain consciousness as you fall asleep, as Buddhist monks have, you can enter the dream world, consciously.  All you must see is that we are light beings.

You have a complete miss understanding based on your state of drug induced numbness.
The sleep state has nothing to do with ascending to the next dimension. Again you see any truth presented to you through your emotionally damaged negative perception, this is your inability to accept truth through justification.  You will read my words based on your emotional damage.

You have a long way to go before you reach any sort of enlightenment my friend. Artificially induced happiness is not this

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
janejungle

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:23:44 PM

Spike everyones drinking water with THC. They be to stoned to give a shit.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:15:08 PM

Then stop begging for money and will the property into your name, idiot.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:20:21 PM

The sleep state has nothing to do with ascending to the next dimension.

That's not precisely accurate. Dreams are experiences of consciousness in higher frequencies (4th and 5th density), and ascension is the idea of expanding awareness from 3rd density focus to 4th and 5th.

This is the dimensional structure of consciousness:

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:30:06 PM

I've attained the knowledge from the Akashic records to construct a teleportation device.  I understand how to construct machines that generate quantum energy and I am working on a way to convert the energy into electricity, though infinite spiritual energy is much more empowering than infinite electrical energy.

I've been researching sacred geometry for a week and the value it has contributed to my life is astronomical.  They don't call it sacred for nothing.

I will share my learnings in the future.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
X7
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:28:13 PM

I've attained the knowledge from the Akashic records to construct a teleportation device.  I understand how to construct machines that generate quantum energy and I am working on a way to convert the energy into electricity, though infinite spiritual energy is much more empowering than infinite electrical energy.

I've been researching sacred geometry for a week and the value it has contributed to my life is astronomical.  They don't call it sacred for nothing.

I will share my learnings in the future.

Lets put that to use, help me use quantum energy to power my industrial mining operations and I will give you a share in BTC.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:47:18 AM

Nothing short of the sun exploding or a large enough asteroid hitting the Earth could destroy it. Not even all out nuclear war could destroy it. On the other hand, if you remove all life on Earth it would be far more peaceful.

If you want to do the world some good, getting over yourself and paying your debts would be a fine start.

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:56:43 AM

man this thread is fucking golden.. self-proclaimed second coming of jesus who isn't willing to go to school or get a job.

is it me or does it seem like dank is getting progressively worse? a year ago, would he claim that he was abducted by aliens or that he is the new jesus?

if only you had more charisma dank, then you'd be able to start your own cult.
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:22:13 AM

Here's hoping soon he has no more online access thus cant post anymore.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

Nothing short of the sun exploding or a large enough asteroid hitting the Earth could destroy it. Not even all out nuclear war could destroy it. On the other hand, if you remove all life on Earth it would be far more peaceful.

If you want to do the world some good, getting over yourself and paying your debts would be a fine start.

I mean the destruction of our world, our society, our array of species and lifeforms.  If there is one music festival, earth's magnetic poles will flip violently fast and catalyze the current shift we are going through now.

If we have two music festival we can likely disperse the energy around the earth and reduce the amount of stress earth endures from the transition.

All we have to do is ascend throughout the world, together, and every being can make it into the higher dimensions where anything is possible.  But this takes you.

man this thread is fucking golden.. self-proclaimed second coming of jesus who isn't willing to go to school or get a job.

is it me or does it seem like dank is getting progressively worse? a year ago, would he claim that he was abducted by aliens or that he is the new jesus?

if only you had more charisma dank, then you'd be able to start your own cult.

I am not the one getting progressively worse, that is your perception.  I am in the process of ascending into the next dimension by consciously killing my ego.  We all have to die, you might as well kill your ego consciously and not subject yourself to physical death.  Many have people have already made the transition into light beings.

Once I ascend, my dreams will become reality.  I will no longer have need for sleep, food or money.  Money will simply become a tool to help others by turning it into love.

All matter will be seen as light and no substance will poison my body, as it will be light.  I could drink alcohol, if I will to, and it will so me no physical harm, once I am completely illuminated.  Not that I desire to interact with that spirit.

Once fully in the fourth dimension, dreams will become heaven.  I will fly, with complete consciousness, be with anyone that I will to see and do anything I believe myself to do.

Last night I flew in my dreams, several times, at will.  I just didn't completely retain consciousness as I fell asleep.

In my dream last night, I had glasses that allowed me trip in any manner at will, and I had a phone that knew all.  Both of which, and more, will be accessible once I make the transition fully.

Fear will no longer be present as a light being, as I will only see light in the world and those around me.  I will feel complete peace and retain total control over my emotions.

I am not the first person to achieve this, but I will do so before the millions of others who will in time.  Jimi Hendrix was a being of higher dimensions, literally a rock god.  Kid Cudi is an enlightened individual, many musicians and actors have illuminated themselves.  Take Buddha for example.

If this is not for you, you are welcome to live in a 3rd dimensional world of matter and death, but it will not be on this planet, as earth is naturally rising in vibrational frequency.  This is what you call evolution.  Just like the economical world, you adapt, or you become obsolete.  Adaptation is a key part of survival.  You still have time to adapt, you still have time to change, but the longer you take to begin your awakening, the harder the process will be.

Know that you will die regardless, and that what is inevitable should not be feared.  The logical decision would be to consciously kill your ego and perception of matter, death and negativity for a higher perception of light, peace and infinity.

E=MC^2

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:28:44 PM

All matter will be seen as light and no substance will poison my body, as it will be light.  I could drink alcohol, if I will to, and it will so me no physical harm, once I am completely illuminated. 

I could drink alcohol, if I will to, and it will so me no physical harm, once I am completely illuminated. 

once I am completely illuminated. 

illuminated. 

illuminati 

Dank is illuminati - confirmed.

Though I wouldn't actually be surprised if he considered himself to be...

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

I'm bored, so, "I'd live to help you out, dank. Which way did you come in?"  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
X7
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:21:03 PM

Dank I asked you a question... Kinda important unless you are wasting time and not being genuine about your statement.

IF YOU HAVE LEARNED HOW TO HARNESS ENERGY USING NEW TECH - I WANT TO SEE IT, I WILL FUND YOUR PROJECT as an exchange for using this tech to power my mining operations.

Balls in your court, you want money and claim to have tech - I has cheeseburger and want said tech.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:22:05 PM

Actually, yes, depending on your perception of what the illuminati is.

If you think the illuminati is the government and an evil power structure born to enslave earth, then no.

If you think the illuminati is a group of, better yet, an idea of illuminated individuals who are preparing humanity to ascend dimensions, then yes.

One can be a light or dark being and be illuminated. Though I prefer to refer to the dark powers that be as the deluminati, as they serve ego and matter and not spiritual progression of humanity.

The truth is the illuminati is for the enlightenment and betterment of humanity and has been inaccurately been labeled by the workings of the deluminati and even plain old corrupt humans within the government.

So, yes, I will be 'joining' the illuminati, once I fully transition out of third dimensional consciousness, as a beacon of light to bring forth world peace and ultimately the ascension to the fifth dimension.  Though I will have accomplished my dimensional ascension by my own will, without the doing of already illuminated beings, as I have yet to meet any.

Evidence for a positive illuminated force is abundant, watch The Matrix, watch Lucy.  Listen to Kid Cudi and you will see the truth, gods are amongst us to protect us, and you are one.  You just have to choose if you will serve the light, love, peace and infinity, or if you will serve the dark, fear, doubt and death.  You reap what you sow.

I used to fear the illuminati, for I didn't understand it. Now that I am nearing complete fourth dimensional consciousness, I see that the illuminati are beings that have ascended beyond the fourth dimension.

Humans fear what they don't understand.  Over the last few years, I sought to understand the universe/god and now I do.  I now understand that we are all god, and as my understanding rises exponentially, I am able to regress from my old illogical thought processes, of fear and fallacious human logic, for a new, higher understanding of completeness, oneness.

How I see life now is beautiful.  The vividity of my sight has grown exponentially in the last week or two.  The all seeing eye is no joke, I can see every ripple and reflection flowing through a lake.

Another thing, the all seeing eye is not bad or evil symbiology, in fact I was drawing it when I was 16 before I knew what the illuminati was.  It is an eye, a circle, representing the cycle of life, encapsulated by an equalateral triangle, representing equality, unity and as I have learned, the trinity.

The pyramid is a sacred structure, for it condenses the energy of earth and the cosmos.  When one meditates with legs crossed and fingers in a circle, they create a pyramid/toridial force of energy around themselves. Once I tried this meditative stance about a week ago, I was able to astral project around the world with ease.

It is us humans that manifest evil, once illuminated, all there is is heaven.

Hope this makes sense.  Always seek to understand what you do not, else you will forever be confined by fear and judgment.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 05:31:58 PM

If you think the illuminati is the government and an evil power structure born to enslave earth, then no.

If you think the illuminati is a group of, better yet, an idea of illuminated individuals who are preparing humanity to ascend dimensions, then yes.

One can be a light or dark being and be illuminated. Though I prefer to refer to the dark powers that be as the deluminati, as they serve ego and matter and not spiritual progression of humanity.

The truth is the illuminati is for the enlightenment and betterment of humanity and has been inaccurately been labeled by the workings of the deluminati and even plain old corrupt humans within the government.

So, yes, I will be 'joining' the illuminati, once I fully transition out of third dimensional consciousness, as a beacon of light to bring forth world peace and ultimately the ascension to the fifth dimension.  Though I will have accomplished my dimensional ascension by my own will, without the doing of already illuminated beings, as I have yet to meet any.

Evidence for a positive illuminated force is abundant, watch The Matrix, watch Lucy.  Listen to Kid Cudi and you will see the truth, gods are amongst us to protect us, and you are one.  You just have to choose if you will serve the light, love, peace and infinity, or if you will serve the dark, fear, doubt and death.  You reap what you sow.

I used to fear the illuminati, for I didn't understand it. Now that I am nearing complete fourth dimensional consciousness, I see that the illuminati are beings that have ascended beyond the fourth dimension.

Humans fear what they don't understand.  Over the last few years, I sought to understand the universe/god and now I do.  I now understand that we are all god, and as my understanding rises exponentially, I am able to regress from my old illogical thought processes, of fear and fallacious human logic, for a new, higher understanding of completeness, oneness.

How I see life now is beautiful.  The vividity of my sight has grown exponentially in the last week or two.  The all seeing eye is no joke, I can see every ripple and reflection flowing through a lake.

Another thing, the all seeing eye is not bad or evil symbiology, in fact I was drawing it when I was 16 before I knew what the illuminati was.  It is an eye, a circle, representing the cycle of life, encapsulated by an equalateral triangle, representing equality, unity and as I have learned, the trinity.

The pyramid is a sacred structure, for it condenses the energy of earth and the cosmos.  When one meditates with legs crossed and fingers in a circle, they create a pyramid/toridial force of energy around themselves. Once I tried this meditative stance about a week ago, I was able to astral project around the world with ease.

Hope this makes sense.  Always seek to understand what you do not, else you will forever be confined by fear and judgment.

I literally don't even know what you're saying anymore. Do you vomit on your keyboard, clean it up, then use the resulting keypresses as your posts?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:33:50 PM

I literally don't even know what you're saying anymore. Do you vomit on your keyboard, clean it up, then use the resulting keypresses as your posts?

LOL !    Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: