Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know how to bring world peace without destroying the world  (Read 4555 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:47:08 PM

Calling Amanitas a narcotic is pretty disrespectful imo, it's been used in a sacred manner for millennial, and I can attest to it's sacred manner.

You have to realize you are one with the fungus that grows out of the earth.  We have evolved over many years in tangent with psychedelics.  They are spiritual tools that allow us to connect to the celestial realm.  They allow us to grow, they allow us to evolve.

To tell someone their spirituality is wrong because they use plants to aide and expand their experiences is a big slap in the face to many indigenous cultures that are greatly more spiritually evolved than our western society.  You can even die and come back to life through egodeath, I'd say becoming an infnite white light of love is about as spiritual as it gets in the universe.  Full egodeath is the highest dimension of heaven.

Religions are based on other's spiritual experiences while spirituality is having your own.  The people the books talk about were shamans. Psychedelics offer the most spiritual experiences on earth, as they literally connect you to the spirit world.

I understand that you must retain what you learn from a trip into the next day and so forth, this is something I have conquered.

Regardless, you trip major balls when you die and DMT is released in your brain, that's one trip I would want to prepare for, not that I subject myself to the fallacy of death.  I will ascend consciously.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

For anyone who is thinking of listening to the ramblings of the OP, a homeless, drugged out loser... Roll Eyes

http://madworldnews.com/15-shocking-before-after-pics-showing-effects-of-drug-abuse/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:14:44 PM

dank, I know that they are picking on you.
Picked on? No. If Dank was being picked on he would just leave. Dank craves attention as much as his thirst for drugs.
He knows very well indeed the stuff he posts on here will get a reaction. He is most defiantly not stupid; misguided certainly, but not stupid.
We are just giving him what he wants, attention. We are doing him a favour really. Smiley

if i had to make a bet, i would say that he most definitely believes in the things he says. he's just so consistent with it, and he exhibits common schizophrenic traits.. it's absolutely within the realm of possibilities that he is serious.

some of the things (and i mean only SOME) of the things he says i actually agree with.. so it just sketches me out, making me think "wtf? am i crazy too?"

dank, you should really pool your talent up with actor tom truong.. 2 wackos can do more than 1 working by himself. in the end, you guys might have to duke it out to determine who the real second coming of the son of god is, though.

You just described a lot of evolution scientists.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:19:03 PM

Dank I asked you a question... Kinda important unless you are wasting time and not being genuine about your statement.

IF YOU HAVE LEARNED HOW TO HARNESS ENERGY USING NEW TECH - I WANT TO SEE IT, I WILL FUND YOUR PROJECT as an exchange for using this tech to power my mining operations.

Balls in your court, you want money and claim to have tech - I has cheeseburger and want said tech.

I haven't learned how to harness electrical energy yet, but I have learned how to harness spiritual/quantum energy.  It is sacred geometry, you can prove the existence of it's power through physical models such as the pyramid.

I don't have the resources or area to practice techniques of harnessing energy, though I do have some ideas, one of which includes a fusion reactor.

Though I've been studying sacred geometry subtly for a week or so.  I am sure I will pull much more away from it when I have the environment to support the research.

But abundant electrical energy is not my goal, electricity becomes obsolete in the presence of abundant spiritual energy.

I don't feel that I would be selling any electrical technology if I do create it with success.  Ideas are not to be owned, they are to be shared.  But what it could do for our planet is nothing short of economic freedom.

dank, I know that they are picking on you. And I apologize for taking part a little. I shouldn't have. Because you and I have a lot of far-sightedness, even if we aren't patient enough to do what it takes to make things happen (I'm too old to go back to school, and you'd have to abandon your motorcycle.). So, let me help you out the best way I know how. Listen to all the links in the below websites, and you will be able to figure out methods to unleash your love in ways that make things happen. I'm serious. I'm not picking on you.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5duR4OvEHHxOSdEZhANETw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MAQEJZbuY&list=PL8EWUTdkthJQjU6nhTTvzcgJjHLRX-TWP

http://www.youtube.com/user/765736/videos?view=0&live_view=500&flow=grid&sort=da

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyBESRGpm1vZRErvtSmNGg

http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Karl-Lentz.html

And after you have listened to all of it, come back and PM me with ideas about how we can make things work for us.

Smiley

I am not picking on him at all, it triggers my frustration when I see someone refer to love and light and their emotional condition being that of Jesus while they casually say their penis is magnificent - they smoke soul and mind altering substances and can finally drink alcohol without any reprecussion.

Where light of that level exists darkness does not, the very point of you having to numb your self down to not feel your emotions and then claim to have reached a higher sphere is contradictory. Your soul speaks emotion, everything we do is based on emotion. Humanity has done a great job at making everyone feel stupid or "Womanly" for feeling emotion. Though they are loving and unloving ways to express said emotion - Anger should be expressed in solitude on inanimate objects as opposed to towards your fellow man. I have a great understanding of emotions and how they impact our world and our soul but I do not process mine due to a fear of feeling them. My fear of experiencing Fear is greater than my desire for truth at this point in time so I cannot stand here as a beacon and tell the world to follow me.

neither should you, work on yourself first. Then help the world

I wasn't trying to condone dank. I was attempting to offer him the help that he so desperately needs. When someone is locked into stupidity as deeply as dank, don't you feel sorry for him at least a little? If we could only wake him up enough to move him back into reality. He could be such a great contribution to society...

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:21:15 PM

dank, I know that they are picking on you.
Picked on? No. If Dank was being picked on he would just leave. Dank craves attention as much as his thirst for drugs.
He knows very well indeed the stuff he posts on here will get a reaction. He is most defiantly not stupid; misguided certainly, but not stupid.
We are just giving him what he wants, attention. We are doing him a favour really. Smiley

Everyone needs love, even dank. I agree that there will come a time that we should move on to better things. But is that time here yet? dank does offer some good ideas once in awhile.

Smiley

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

It is no slap to the truth in my eyes - the truth is only uncomfortable to those who choose to deny it by rejecting how that truth impacts their souls emotional state. If you think me pointing out that taking psychedelics and narcotics is pushing you further away from the truth is an insult it is more than likely due to your desire to use these substances and justify them into your understanding of enlightenment.

Because a group of people use this and call it the truth does not mean that is the truth I believe in, similarly I do not believe that drinking wine or eating bread while I chant a mantra with no emotion attached to it, will bring me closer to the creator of the universe. The creator speaks emotion, our soul speaks emotion, all comprehending living things speak emotion including animals. - drugs numb our true emotional condition. This is my truth, it does not have to be yours - you have free will.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:11:46 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 08:36:46 PM by Buffer Overflow

Buffer, you are under the influence of the same demonic energy of ego, so I'm not surprised you would reply in such a fashion.

You are welcome to look at the house yourself, and into the mirror.  Best wishes then if you do not already have peace.

There were no sharp objects in the house other than the broken mirror and a nail on the tack strip downstairs.  No mirror pieces were bloody on the edges, one had a drip on the surface but not on the edges.  Furthermore, it would be near impossible for me to have made the three parallel scratches on my arm, and they are much thinner than the width of a mirror's edge.  There are also two on my back that I can hardly even reach at all.

Your disbelief only speaks for the negative influence you already possess.

Realize that there's more to life than linear logic cycles.

Yes I've got nothing better to do with my life than travel thousands of miles, at great expense, just to view a mirror you've defaced whilst out of your face on one of your druggy sessions.

Perhaps in the future before judging others about their inner peace, you should take a look at the reflection in the said mirror and take a hard look. Because people that self-harm, use drugs as an escape to avoid life pressures and problems instead of having the courage to face them, are not at peace.

This event was one thing and one thing only.
A cry for help.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:43:09 PM

It is no slap to the truth in my eyes - the truth is only uncomfortable to those who choose to deny it by rejecting how that truth impacts their souls emotional state. If you think me pointing out that taking psychedelics and narcotics is pushing you further away from the truth is an insult it is more than likely due to your desire to use these substances and justify them into your understanding of enlightenment.

Because a group of people use this and call it the truth does not mean that is the truth I believe in, similarly I do not believe that drinking wine or eating bread while I chant a mantra with no emotion attached to it, will bring me closer to the creator of the universe. The creator speaks emotion, our soul speaks emotion, all comprehending living things speak emotion including animals. - drugs numb our true emotional condition. This is my truth, it does not have to be yours - you have free will.

Psychedelics are not narcotics. The food you eat and the fluoride in your water numbs your emotional state multitudes more than any psychedelic.  Narcotics poison your body and brain.  Psychedelics increase their performance.

Psychedelics operate by increasing your sensory input, they increase your awareness.  By their very nature, they increase the amplitude of your feelings and emotions.  Feel joy and you will feel more joy.  Feel fear and it will be amplified.

If your going to classify things as drugs, at least recognize the true meaning of the word.  A drug is a chemical that alters the mind.  Everything you see, everything you hear, everything you eat, all are drugs.  Everything is drugs.

Listen to Jimi Hendrix and tell me acid devoids you of emotion.  If you can't feel his soul through his music than perhaps it is you that is distant from your sense of feeling.

Enlightenment is not about doing this or that in a certain manner.  Enlightenment is about seeing the universe as it truly is, light.  Enlightenment is about becoming a being of light, literally transcending beyond the third dimension of matter.  A process of ascension that I am currently enduring.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:31:39 PM

Narcotics invite poor conditioned souls to enter you. This is the furthest possible truth you have written - It is the polar opposite of enlightenment.

What you are vaguely calling a "narcotic" is an entheogen used in the East for thousands of years, and may well have been the active ingredient in Soma, the hallucinogenic brew at the center of Hinduism. It is also probably at the origins of Santa Claus! Messing with muscarinic acetylcholinergic neurotransmission is historically associated with the idea of demonic possession, as can be seen by the origins of the legends of witches and subsequent witch hunts in medieval Europe.

Nothing prevents you from expanding your truth to a more holistic understanding, however. One way to do that is with an entheogen. While both are vehicles, you wouldn't confuse an airplane with a bicycle, so don't confuse psychedelics with narcotics. Your generalization that "drugs numb our true emotional condition" is true for the latter, not the former.

For anyone who is thinking of listening to the ramblings of the OP, a homeless, drugged out loser... Roll Eyes

http://madworldnews.com/15-shocking-before-after-pics-showing-effects-of-drug-abuse/

Those are faces of meth addicts. Rewiring of dopamine pathways by huge doses of dopamine and noradrenaline releasing agents can lead people to extremely self-destructive behavior. You have not the first idea about what is being discussed in this topic, which is entheogenic expansion of conscious focus.

dank, just one thing: define the difference between dimension and density.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
tattooist

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

And no I do not have any tattoos yet.  Before the music festival probably.

Dank, just out of professional interest what kind of image/text would you like to get inked?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:50:22 PM

Narcotics invite poor conditioned souls to enter you. This is the furthest possible truth you have written - It is the polar opposite of enlightenment.

What you are vaguely calling a "narcotic" is an entheogen used in the East for thousands of years, and may well have been the active ingredient in Soma, the hallucinogenic brew at the center of Hinduism. It is also probably at the origins of Santa Claus! Messing with muscarinic acetylcholinergic neurotransmission is historically associated with the idea of demonic possession, as can be seen by the origins of the legends of witches and subsequent witch hunts in medieval Europe.

Nothing prevents you from expanding your truth to a more holistic understanding, however. One way to do that is with an entheogen. While both are vehicles, you wouldn't confuse an airplane with a bicycle, so don't confuse psychedelics with narcotics. Your generalization that "drugs numb our true emotional condition" is true for the latter, not the former.

Those are faces of meth addicts. Rewiring of dopamine pathways by huge doses of dopamine and noradrenaline releasing agents can lead people to extremely self-destructive behavior. You have not the first idea about what is being discussed in this topic, which is entheogenic expansion of conscious focus.

dank, just one thing: define the difference between dimension and density.

Thanks for the post.  I haven't really used the term density personally, but a dimension to me is whatever you experience now.  There are infinite dimensions and ways to perceive existence.  Every instant you are changing dimensions constantly, life doesn't have a framerate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: