Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need ~2000 views on a youtube video.  (Read 1775 times)
bitjet (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 07:39:56 PM

Let me know if you can help me out. Contact me for details.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarrant_01

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 07:45:27 PM

Why don't you post the link? I can get you a couple views.

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 07:46:52 PM

I will just leave this here... vagex.com

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Andrew Bitcoiner

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 08:54:55 PM

Advertise here http://www.bitcoinadvertisers.com/  Grin

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2012, 04:52:46 AM

I will just leave this here... vagex.com

This is definitely the answer, leave it surfing videos 24/7 on a spare computer, you get likes, comments, views, and everything else forever ^^
johnlu

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 01:17:10 PM

This is definitely the answer, leave it surfing videos 24/7 on a spare computer, you get likes, comments, views, and everything else forever ^^

Those likes you say are "thumbs up" in youtube or facebook likes? If they are the "thumbs up" vote I would be really interested.
Global BTC

Activity: 529

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2012, 02:03:48 PM

vagex.com should start accepting bitcoins as payment.
1000 Vagex credits are only 1 USD, so I guess they get to pay a lot of PayPal fees.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2012, 06:02:40 PM

vagex.com should start accepting bitcoins as payment.
1000 Vagex credits are only 1 USD, so I guess they get to pay a lot of PayPal fees.

+1, would like that, maybe we should give them a push

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2012, 07:13:21 PM

I can pump any youtube video you want to any size. I have gotten youtube videos on national television. Just PM me the link and I will tell you the approach and the approximate for the effort cost. Some subjects are easier than others to promote.
Global BTC

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2012, 09:31:53 AM

Tecshare: Say I'd want to make myself famous. What would you recommend that I'd do a video about, and how much would it cost to promote it to national television in a medium sized European country?

Nyaaan

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2012, 02:10:49 PM

Tecshare: Say I'd want to make myself famous. What would you recommend that I'd do a video about, and how much would it cost to promote it to national television in a medium sized European country?

You need to create a viral video, look at Youtube front page to see things people are interested in.
Google also provides trend, upcoming, keyword. etc tools, use these to your advantage.

Make sure your vid is optimized to be high in youtube and google search results, use good keywords..

If your video is not VERY searched for, like natural disasters, music videos, news events.. Use Youtube boost services (viewtornado, enhance views, vagex) and boost your views AFTER 300 or so views start coming in to avoid views being frozen, as this is just a hassle (this should take less than a week with any video optimized properly). Also (this is very important) buy twitter tweets, fb shares, from popular fanpages, this will bring viral traffic.

After you are at 100k+, your video will be highly noticeable, and TV will come and report about it if it is related to your country.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2012, 11:48:13 AM

I never promised I could get you national attention but have done so myself in the past Tongue
The basic gist of what nyaan said was right. I basically find memetic waves and inform you on subject matter to make videos about
then modify the keyword patters, friends, likes, etc so your video is optimally promoted and hopefully goes viral.  Other networks could/should also be utilized like Facebook, twitter, liveleak, vimeo, etc. If you want to get more specific please Pm me and we can discuss a plan of attack and rates. I am also very familiar with YouTube terms of service and can help keep you from getting banned and censored.
Nyaaan

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2012, 09:40:56 AM

I never promised I could get you national attention but have done so myself in the past Tongue
The basic gist of what nyaan said was right. I basically find memetic waves and inform you on subject matter to make videos about
then modify the keyword patters, friends, likes, etc so your video is optimally promoted and hopefully goes viral.  Other networks could/should also be utilized like Facebook, twitter, liveleak, vimeo, etc. If you want to get more specific please Pm me and we can discuss a plan of attack and rates. I am also very familiar with YouTube terms of service and can help keep you from getting banned and censored.

Lol
@Global BTC lrn2google, all your answers are there. also, lurk some seo forums (including black hat seo) for a while.
Global BTC

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 12:32:22 AM

I don't want to be famous, especially not as "that guy with the cat on YouTube" or whatever. I just asked out of curiosity.

Nyaaan

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2012, 08:07:04 AM

I don't want to be famous, especially not as "that guy with the cat on YouTube" or whatever. I just asked out of curiosity.

You don't need to become famous, but you can still boost video stats to raise your video higher on Youtube so that your message is heard or you can make money (Youtube partnership, selling products etc.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: