Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN GryfX Alts Options Market Release October 1st - GryfenCoin, Shares, Broker  (Read 4581 times)
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:08:33 PM

can i use my coin now?
and can i login to website with vpn?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZigbsZigbs (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:16:32 AM

Site still going. Working on major upgrade.   We have the ability to send and receive gryfencoin right now.  VPN...sure, why not.  And you can deposit, and buy GryfenCoins.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:51:09 PM

Site still going. Working on major upgrade.   We have the ability to send and receive gryfencoin right now.  VPN...sure, why not.  And you can deposit, and buy GryfenCoins.

Come on you guys - I know you are hard working, but we'd love some feedback! I know of many plans and things you are working on, but I'm the only one ;p

We'd ♥ some feedback on the exchange, the option trading, the game aspect, the earning real altcoin aspect and even some confirmation about the 'bug' that many mintings in the wallet do not sync. I have some updates on that though... Bottleneck seems to be hard drive. I can safely rule out RAM & CPU on my new rig. But when many wallets are synchronizing their blockchain, it seems that Gryfen wallet.dat times out (somewhere) and cannot write / confirm the successful mint. Of course, if low on RAM the hard disk kicks in too (swap file) and I think the same holds true if the CPU is maxed out. But again, I can now safely rule those two out.

Love ya'!

Devvie  Kiss
twitter.com/devnullius
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:32:44 PM

Come on you guys - I know you are hard working, but we'd love some feedback! I know of many plans and things you are working on, but I'm the only one ;p

We'd ♥ some feedback on the exchange, the option trading, the game aspect, the earning real altcoin aspect and even some confirmation about the 'bug' that many mintings in the wallet do not sync. I have some updates on that though... Bottleneck seems to be hard drive. I can safely rule out RAM & CPU on my new rig. But when many wallets are synchronizing their blockchain, it seems that Gryfen wallet.dat times out (somewhere) and cannot write / confirm the successful mint. Of course, if low on RAM the hard disk kicks in too (swap file) and I think the same holds true if the CPU is maxed out. But again, I can now safely rule those two out.

Love ya'!

Devvie  Kiss
twitter.com/devnullius

I have been with these guys from day 1 and I think their ideas have been quite fantastic.

However they've been slow to implement them - and I still only have the singular option on the options market. I have lost faith in this coin over the last three weeks - haven't even staked my wallet since then.

If they were to continually update us on their ideas, things they're working on et al it might be a bit more easier to take. Because as for now I know I have x amount of Gryfencoin with no price to value it by. More updates would be awesome!
bcoinbilly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:25:42 AM

Owners of GryfenCoin and others are changing the world for the better. I am on board as soon as I gather enough funds for Class A Shares.

Cryptocurrency Rocks - We Can't be stopped.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: