Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exhaust Setup for Office - thoughts?  (Read 619 times)
argovian (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:41:10 PM

I currently have 4 S3's, 1 S1 & a Thunder x6 in my office at home, and its getting a little warm in here  Smiley

I'm considering setting up some exhaust fan for the units to help cool the office & my home but i have some constraints from my wife.

1. I can't use the window exhaust as the wife doesnt want the window open when no one is home during the day.
2. I cant setup a "vent-a-hood" over the units and exhaust into the attic or setup a exhaust in the exterior wall into the outside.

So what I'm considering, and would like some feedback on, is an exhaust fan through the attic.

What I think i'd like to do is setup a Solar powered Attic fan,
http://www.lowes.com/pd_269916-228-NPSP8WW_0__?Ntt=solar+attic+fan&UserSearch=solar+attic+fan&productId=3122395&rpp=32

and then cut an exhaust grill into the ceiling of my office, the fan would have some duct attached to it that would be connected to the exhaust grill in my office. Thus limiting the solar attic fan intake to the air grill in my office.

Can anyone give me some feedback on this idea? Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: