Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just dont be a dick  (Read 975 times)
madbo0ner (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Banned7Days4NonsensePostingInOfftopicForum?Freal?

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:50:12 AM

Here's another off topic ramblings by yours truly...Here is what i have noticed in the forum. There's a lot of obnoxious, self-centered, self-righteous people in here. I mean its fine to find others annoying or think others are dumb, but better to just keep unnecessary comments to themselves. Harsh words towards others is part of the reason the world is in chaos. Just be respectful and courteous towards others. Just quit being an angry dick

I got banned for 7 days for "nonsense" posting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:46:35 AM

Here's another off topic ramblings by yours truly...Here is what i have noticed in the forum. There's a lot of obnoxious, self-centered, self-righteous people in here. I mean its fine to find others annoying or think others are dumb, but better to just keep unnecessary comments to themselves. Harsh words towards others is part of the reason the world is in chaos. Just be respectful and courteous towards others. Just quit being an angry dick

Some good ideas I suppose but poorly delivered. Is it meant to be irony?
madbo0ner (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:11:44 AM

Some good ideas I suppose but poorly delivered. Is it meant to be irony?

Eh it is what it is.. lol

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:24:28 PM

Cheesy

He is right though, I've been on quite a few forums in my time and this place has the highest amount of crazy obnoxious selfish people I've ever come across on a forum. I don't mean the trolls, they can be funny, I'm talking about the close-minded people with extreme religious/political/conspiracy theory ideas. STOP BEING DICKS EVERYONE, GOD!!!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:12:51 PM

I am quite happy to not be a dick, especially to people who aren't xeonophobic, homophobic, racist, anti-science, anti-free speech, irrational, ageist and extremely sexist ( Towards men as well as women ), but asking me to not be a dick to the people I listed is out of the question. It is amazing how many crazies have been attracted to this board considering Bitcoin is something that was born from mathematics and logic, I'm fun crazy but you won't see me going around internet stalking or threatening the people I have a problem with, I'll call them morons and call them out on their bullshit but that's about it.

That said, this isn't the worse forum I've been on, I think the worse ones are all out there where they have moderator that enforce the will of elitist and snobbish communities, at least I have a chance to bring across my viewpoint without getting insta-banned for calling out an established member on their crap.
Rakitich

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:36:30 PM

People is poor and in need of money, this makes them acts like dicks.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:18:10 PM

That said, this isn't the worse forum I've been on, I think the worse ones are all out there where they have moderator that enforce the will of elitist and snobbish communities, at least I have a chance to bring across my viewpoint without getting insta-banned for calling out an established member on their crap.

Good point, I guess it's a good thing that this place is pretty much uncensored. Just a shame that the crazies you describe seem to be totally impervious to rational arguments...  Undecided
madbo0ner (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:08:39 AM

People is poor and in need of money, this makes them acts like dicks.

Doesnt matter if youre rich or poor.. rich people could look down on poor people thinking theyre better than.the poor. So its both sides really... we have to see things from both ways..

madbo0ner (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:12:16 AM

Cheesy

He is right though, I've been on quite a few forums in my time and this place has the highest amount of crazy obnoxious selfish people I've ever come across on a forum. I don't mean the trolls, they can be funny, I'm talking about the close-minded people with extreme religious/political/conspiracy theory ideas. STOP BEING DICKS EVERYONE, GOD!!!

I almost peed on myself from laughing no joke..ok maybe a little tinkle or a tear drop but close haha. Gawd..and i tried making that balloon necklace after seeing it haha it almost killed me

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:26:34 AM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT?

Grin Grin Grin
madbo0ner (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:20:44 AM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT?

Grin Grin Grin

Fuck i have no clue...must have been a drunk moment lol...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: