Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay Seller Accounts With Feedback & Email Access  (Read 1574 times)
CoinsNewb (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:48:21 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 05:24:00 PM by CoinsNewb

Ebay Seller Accounts With Feedback & Email Access

200+ Positive Feedback
Complete With Email Access
VPN + Socks Included

Price: 0.6 BTC Per Account

VBA WITH DEBIT CHECKING(STEALTH SUPPORTED)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786709.msg8868166#msg8868166

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flying_pigs

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

Watch out.  This guy scammed me last week for several eBay accounts.

Think I'm making this up for my own benefit?  PM me for proof.
chalidore

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:01:06 AM

Newbies scamming newbies lol

Just out of curiosity, what's the use of this ebay seller account, how do you receive money for your sales? Paypal?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

Ebay Seller Accounts With Feedback & Email Access

200+ Positive Feedback
Complete With Email Access
VPN + Socks Included

Price: 0.5 BTC Per Account

any account which is accessed from different IP, email changed, name or other sensitive credential changed will raise red flag.

that means you will pay for account which will be blocked a once you will try to access it.or change credentials.

my advice is...stay away.
CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

First Off, I have never dealt with flying pigs/ ( I dont know who scammed but it wasn't me)

Second, I provide VPN and Socks for each account to prevent IP Flagging .

CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:48:41 AM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THESE FORUMS BUT PEOPLE NEED TOO STOP YELLING SCAM EVERYTIME SOMEONE NEW MAKES A POST. THERE ARE NEW PEOPLE LOOKING TO GET INTO BITCOIN, I FOR ONE AM TRYING TO START MAKING EXTRA INCOME , I AM NEW , I AM LEARNING, BUT BEING NEW DOESNT MAKE ME A SCAMMER. IM TRYING TO BE COME A REPUTABLE AND NORMAL VISITOR OF THESE FORUMS , GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE..

Q: Just out of curiosity, what's the use of this ebay seller account, how do you receive money for your sales? Paypal?

A: Allows you to use ebay if ur real info is not usable, or if your selling VERO Items, You would Use Paypal to collect your sales.

I PROVIDE VPN & SOCKS FOR ALL ACCOUNTS
CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:53:42 AM

any account which is accessed from different IP, email changed, name or other sensitive credential changed will raise red flag.

[/quote]

^I PROVIDE VPN & SOCKS 5 FOR IP, THE EMAIL ACCOUNT TO THE EBAY ACCOUNT IS ALSO PROVIDED, THESE ARE SEASONED STEALTH ACCOUNTS , SO YOUR CONCERN IS INVALID PERIOD.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:09:22 AM

^I PROVIDE VPN & SOCKS 5 FOR IP, THE EMAIL ACCOUNT TO THE EBAY ACCOUNT IS ALSO PROVIDED, THESE ARE SEASONED STEALTH ACCOUNTS , SO YOUR CONCERN IS INVALID PERIOD.
[/quote]

so them accounts are for one purpose then. .. good luck with sales. I hate scammers and you my friend helping probably one of hem.
CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:25:12 AM

so them accounts are for one purpose then. .. good luck with sales. I hate scammers and you my friend helping probably one of hem.
[/quote]

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE NEED STEALTH EBAYS FOR LEGIT PURPOSES, JUST ONE VISIT TO ASKPIN WOULD SHOW YOU, SAME GROUP OF PPL BUYING VCC'S & VBA'S......EBAY BANS PEOPLE FOR NO REASON EVERYDAY. I DONT CONDONE SCAMMING AND THESE ACCOUNTS ARENT FOR SCAMMING . THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED HIGH SELLING LIMITS AND CANT USE OR DONT WANT TO USE THEIR REAL INFO,I WISH SOMEONE WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE IN THIS BESIDES ME WOULD SHEED FUTHER LIGHT ON THIS FOR YOU..

PS: THANKS FOR THE GLWS
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:58:31 AM

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE NEED STEALTH EBAYS FOR LEGIT PURPOSES, JUST ONE VISIT TO ASKPIN WOULD SHOW YOU, SAME GROUP OF PPL BUYING VCC'S & VBA'S......EBAY BANS PEOPLE FOR NO REASON EVERYDAY. I DONT CONDONE SCAMMING AND THESE ACCOUNTS ARENT FOR SCAMMING . THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED HIGH SELLING LIMITS AND CANT USE OR DONT WANT TO USE THEIR REAL INFO,I WISH SOMEONE WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE IN THIS BESIDES ME WOULD SHEED FUTHER LIGHT ON THIS FOR YOU..

PS: THANKS FOR THE GLWS
[/quote]as much as I dont like newbies and should learn to get a presence before selling something, but he is right about people needing stealth ebay accounts, and people dont do it for stealing is because even the honest people get cut off from ebay and paypal, there are lot of stories where honest people got abused by them and I am one of them.  to the OP how many of these accounts you have?  escrow or a partner payment plan?

also accounts with 200 sales feedback is worth more then what you asking does concern me though

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:59:42 AM

well, since the account has 200+ feedback, it looks like it was used by someone else , its illegal to sell it
if account was brand new, i would understand, but account with 200+ feedback sounds like stolen accounts to me ... be careful
CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:13:08 AM

well, since the account has 200+ feedback, it looks like it was used by someone else , its illegal to sell it
if account was brand new, i would understand, but account with 200+ feedback sounds like stolen accounts to me ... be careful

IT IS IT ILLEGAL? NO,
AGAINST EBAY'S TOS? YES,
 ARE THEY STOLEN? NO

I CAN DO ESCROW, IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER AS LONG AS THE CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED ....IM JUST TIRED OF WHAT FEELS LIKE CONSTANT PICKING, IM NEW HERE AND I KNOW THAT , BUT WHY ARE USERS HERE SO QUICK TO SPEAK ON ISSUES THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:35:07 AM

I ONLY HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:37:15 AM

I ONLY HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS

do you have anonymous gmail accounts for sale?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

no gmail acc's,

but im pretty sure there free to make
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:27:33 PM

please explain the 200+ feedback if these are brand new ?
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

WOW .8 is way high.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:17:30 PM

please explain the 200+ feedback if these are brand new ?

Its easy to create 200 feedbacks, you just buy 200 listing items which are digital pictures, ebook that .1 cent things.

I`d lower the price, since most feel .8 is a shit ton of money right now.
flying_pigs

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:20:41 PM

This guy was selling these accounts a few weeks ago under a different username. You can tell it's the same guy by the style of English he uses, his prices, and how he advertises the product.

I'm sorry. I wish this was real, but it isn't. The accounts will stop working after you get them, and then the seller will eventually disappear.
CoinsNewb (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:23:04 PM

FLYINGPIGS I DO NOT KNOW YOU. U NEED TO STOP
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: