Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ESCROW SERVICE for lending [bitcoins, altcoins, accounts accepted]  (Read 1178 times)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:01:54 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:50:07 AM by ndnhc

Hi,

i am offering escrow service, since there is a great potential for getting cheated.
esp when you get asked to do your part first. Eg. submit collateral, give repayment before you get collateral, etc.

For a typical transaction to be safe, both the lender as well as the lendee should be trusted persons. That happens very rarely. Also some are not aware that the lender can scam you by receiving your repayment and not giving collateral back or just disappearing with the collateral if its value rises.
And a few transactions are still conducted through PMs.

DETAILS OF SERVICE:

Bitcoin, altcoins, etc. accepted

Min. 0.01BTC Max 5BTC
Will not take more than that due to security reasons.

Fee : None. Tips appreciated.
1% for amounts greater than or equal to 1BTC

If anyone is interested post below and PM me.

Thank you

This address will be used for all bitcoin receipts: 14ZS3LHHvTXmoirq1CfdjV5YNkNZjbp4PY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:04:53 AM

What happens if they only do one and not the other? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:07:31 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:40:13 AM by ndnhc

What happens if they only do one and not the other?  

? if they post, i will take some time to find it. PM means quick reply if i am online.

if they PM me, and i deny it, i will PM back
otherwise i will ask to post here

Why did u ask?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:12:27 AM

How is anyone suppose to trust you when you hardly have any normal transactions, and especially when you're on this this site for games and gambling?

How is this service any different than other escrow services on here, that also includes lending escrow?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:15:53 AM

Why did u ask?

I was just bugging ya man.   This isn't a serious thread, is it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:18:59 AM

How is anyone suppose to trust you when you hardly have any normal transactions, and especially when you're on this this site for games and gambling?

How is this service any different than other escrow services on here, that also includes lending escrow?

My previous posts have been in the gambling section mostly. But before that i had lent 0.5 BTC and now i am back on lending. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785659.0

if there are any lending escrows, as far as i am aware, i haven't seen a recent transaction by escrow. Most loan requests either doesn't get a reply or gets a loan without collateral (usually).

Maybe it is the same. And if it is, i would like to join them

Thank you  Cheesy
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:19:59 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:40:41 AM by ndnhc

Why did u ask?

I was just bugging ya man.   This isn't a serious thread, is it?

i am serious. i am not joking anyway. Should i have posted this in the services section?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:40:06 AM

My previous posts have been in the gambling section mostly. But before that i had lent 0.5 BTC and now i am back on lending. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785659.0

if there are any lending escrows, as far as i am aware, i haven't seen a recent transaction by escrow. Most loan requests either doesn't get a reply or gets a loan without collateral (usually).

Just because you give out loans doesn't mean you're trustworthy. And I'm saying this from someone that has given out dozens of loans. When you give out loans, you're not given the chance to scam someone. But when you act as escrow, you have the opportunity to scam the borrower's collateral. Personally I sure as hell wouldn't trust you, given your gambling nature and lack of prior transactions.

Other escrow services offer escrow for loans as well. If it's physical items, you'll just have to ask the escrow provider first.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:43:48 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:54:47 AM by ndnhc

Just because you give out loans doesn't mean you're trustworthy. And I'm saying this from someone that has given out dozens of loans. When you give out loans, you're not given the chance to scam someone. But when you act as escrow, you have the opportunity to scam the borrower's collateral. Personally I sure as hell wouldn't trust you, given your gambling nature and lack of prior transactions.

Other escrow services offer escrow for loans as well. If it's physical items, you'll just have to ask the escrow provider first.

Just because i posted in the gambling thread for the past month, doesn't mean i gamble everything i have.
I gamble with under 10% of my btc and that too just for fun.

And i absolutely do not gamble with other people's money.

When you give out loans, you're not given the chance to scam someone

Well, you are if you receive that collateral yourself.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:55:36 AM

Just because i posted in the gambling thread for the past month, doesn't mean i gamble everything i have.
I gamble with under 10% of my btc and that too just for fun.

And i absolutely do not gamble with other people's money.

When you give out loans, you're not given the chance to scam someone

Well, you are if you receive that collateral yourself.

While you seem like a fine member, you are not well known enough to be an escrow for anything more than small transactions. If someone needs an escrow for a loan, they can just use any normal escrow - there's nothing particularly special about escrowing a loan.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:02:24 AM

While you seem like a fine member, you are not well known enough to be an escrow for anything more than small transactions. If someone needs an escrow for a loan, they can just use any normal escrow - there's nothing particularly special about escrowing a loan.

Thank you  Cheesy
I know, i have to start small to become big.

Currently i am holding a senior member and full member account and is owed 0.186BTC
So i think i am doing a lender-cum-escrow service as well as a sole escrow service (this one) now.

The approx value of a sr. account and a full member acccount is surely greater than 0.186BTC. So they are trusting me with the rest of the amount. I hope that is a good start.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:33:26 PM

Made another deal. Currently owed: 0.3204BTC  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: