Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BombCoin Random Superblocks.with 2btc donation with escrow/launch 25th sept  (Read 11588 times)
BombCoin (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:51:09 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 10:38:22 AM by BombCoin

BOMBCOIN

LAUNCHING 25TH SEPTEMBER 12.00PM GMT
[/color]

Bombcoin will be launched once we can reach the goal for coin devolpment. Hoping launch will be no more than 1 week depending on community donations.

Ok so what is Bombcoin?

Bombcoin is a new coin with superblocks that give a burst of coins on a random basis.

*Symbol:  BMC
  * Chosen by the results of our poll
  * Usable block times  -- 60 Seconds
  * Exponential Reward strategy
  * Random SuperBlocks
  * Reasonable number of coins   - 25 Million
  * Difficulty Retarget every block  (DGW)
  * no premine/ hidden blocks.

I am asking for a community fund just to pay for the development of the coin. it should cost no more than 1-2 btc .

ESCROW:

I have been contacted to hold the escrow for this coin.

I have stated i will not release funds to the OP directly but to his developer which i will be contacting to make this work. 
when the coin is ready for launch i will also contact member POLLFORALL to confirm the price and release funds to the member once he has provided  all as stated.

ESCROW: Please send funds to the address provided. once 2 btc is reached i will stop the escrow imediatly.
Escrow adress : 18xRSqp3QwLwdMwTrftZ5JgZyARPSfYB67 

_________________________________________mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S

If you feel this coin is for you please do help so we can get this coin launched.

All donations will be going to development of the coin to get it started.

Donation funds can be sent to the following address: 18xRSqp3QwLwdMwTrftZ5JgZyARPSfYB67

lets try make this work together as a community.

Escrow is being held by MP2BTC with a maximum of 2btc funds that will not be released to me and only the developers and user pollforall for his project work.

I have mailed ctyptoasian for POD.

More of the remaining funds will go towards the following.

block explorer, mac wallet, win wallet and more

sample is:http://root.explorer.ssdpool.com:9083/
address search , block search , tx search
including and hosting of the explorer.

block explorer low cost 0.06 btc if you need ( including hosting for 6 months )

1. win wallet aditional 0.05 btc if you need
with compability of 32 and 64 bit windows

2. mac wallet aditional 0.05 btc if you need
with compability of 32 and 64 bit , for all macos versions

if you get 2 of 2 wallets make discount for from 0.1 to 0.09BTC

other services
1create  nodes and integrate seed nodes to wallet autosync ask me for offer this including rebuild wallets
2. integrate web chat in wallet -0.12 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
3 integrate  block browser in wallet -0.12 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
both web chat and block browser in wallet -0.22 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
4. integrate trade in wallet ( with bittrex when liste) - 0.20 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)

THIS IS FEATURES PROVIDED BY  BITCOINTALK USER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bttshenxian

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:52:54 AM

dev, what time it is transmitting, set the countdown, thank you!
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:54:52 AM

"Bombcoin will be launched within a couple of days."

Dev is already dropping bombs. Cry

twitter @antiiclimax
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:55:07 AM

dev, what time it is transmitting, set the countdown, thank you!
Bombcoin will be launched within a couple of days.
i dont think he knows for sure , but maybe a 3-6 days?
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

As soon as we can reach our goal to pay for development of the coin then it should take 2-3 days afterwards for the coin launch plus full specs.

Thanks for the interest guys
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:03:22 AM

Why x11? The majority of x11 hashing power always comes from FGPA's/ASIC's/Chineese megafarms or whatever you want to call it, who couldn't care less about a coin, just mine and dump below the cost of typical GPU mining. I mean which was the last successful x11 coin?

Not your keys, not your coins!
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:08:09 AM

60 seconds to explode?  Huh I'm out  Tongue

BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:10:01 AM

Why x11? The majority of x11 hashing power always comes from FGPA's/ASIC's/Chineese megafarms or whatever you want to call it, who couldn't care less about a coin, just mine and dump below the cost of typical GPU mining. I mean which was the last successful x11 coin?

Hey,

Could you give me a better alternative algo that would suit the community. the coin is not in development yet so all will be taken on board by the community and we can work together on whats best for this coin. ?
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:14:56 AM

Hey,

Could you give me a better alternative algo that would suit the community. the coin is not in development yet so all will be taken on board by the community and we can work together on whats best for this coin. ?

scrypt

dzust

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:16:54 AM

What is special about your coin ? Because i cant see nothing new.
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:18:17 AM

Hey,

scrypt

Do you think a Poll should be made and which algos would be preffered to vote for. Community coin guys give your tips Smiley

Cheers
johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:19:56 AM

I am asking for a community fund just to pay for the development of the coin. it should cost no more than 1-2 btc .

What development are you seeking funds to pay for, exactly? You haven't listed anything in your ANN post that would require new development.
bttshenxian

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:31:29 AM

Hey,

Heavy------MLS!!!!!
bitjas

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:44:14 AM

WTF , if you cant afford to pay for development now, how do you expect to pay for future developments later on down the track......... Oh of course by dumping the premine.

NO THANKS , IM OUT!
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:44:57 AM

What development are you seeking funds to pay for, exactly? You haven't listed anything in your ANN post that would require new development.

What is special about your coin ? Because i cant see nothing new.

1-2 btc is to get the coin launched with website & forum and yearly hosting fees.

We are hoping as its a community coin with no IPO or developments funds that down the line with community donations we can implement new features and once again these features will be chosem by the community Smiley
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:51:07 AM

WTF , if you cant afford to pay for development now, how do you expect to pay for future developments later on down the track......... Oh of course by dumping the premine.

NO THANKS , IM OUT!

From community donations. If you the thread i just stated this.

We will be seeking Donations from the community to active devopments and for future features which the community decides.

we will create polls as to which features are decided by the community and the most voted poll will be put on the OP for the next funding project.

Thanks
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:52:45 AM

the OP is bad
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:45:44 AM

the OP is bad

OP updated  Wink
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:47:06 AM

this looks very , very bad Cheesy . Good bye !!!!
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:14:23 AM

Well to be quite honest here, it might not be the best OP but at least its not some fancy OP that you fall into and get burnt!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: