I am posting to inform you all of our new bitcoin exchange that has just started accepting orders, including PayPal and credit card orders. And our rates are lower than most of our direct competitors like get-bitcoin. You're probably wondering how we mitigate the charge back risk. Well, there are several steps of manual verification that each credit card or PayPal order has to go through.http://www.quickbitcoins.net
QuickBitcoins has and taken every security precaution possible to insure the safety of your data. Here is a list of features which I hope will re-assure the community of our legitimacy and provide transparency:
1) No customer data or bitcoin is stored on the server.
2) Once a purchase request is made the data is encrypted and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) All online payments (PayPal or Dwolla) are not taken on our website, but instead are redirected to their respective payment processor website.
4) SSL support (In the process of implementing. ETA ~24 hours)
1) cash deposits at thousands of bank locations around the United States.
2) Pre-paid codes that can be quickly redeemed for their denomination in bitcoins.
Relax and feel secure in ordering your bitcoins from us. Nothing about this is illegal in any way and we have great turn-around times.
We appreciate all constructive criticism and feedback about our service. You can for a limited amount of time enter "bitcointalk" into the notes section of your order for half off the PayPal surcharge.
See what others have said:
Jaelz1 from reddit
Ordered a decent amount of bitcoin via paypal, got a call few minutes later to verify then went to the gym, came back and the coins were in my wallet...
Overall very cool!
I am very impressed with this website. I had a small problem and was amazed
at how quickly they responded to my email and resolved my issue.
I wish more sites were this customer friendly.
ES from LA