Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Removed)  (Read 12815 times)
kennon (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 09:07:17 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2015, 09:01:30 PM by kennon

(Removed)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 01:44:32 AM

I saw from comments in 3bitcoin-otc that there was a batch processed (a few hours ago). 

Did your transaction get processed?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 12:11:06 PM

I emailed support and they explained that they still have to manually import Dwolla transactions into MtGox since Dwolla only provides a CSV file for transactions. The money is in my MtGox account now, they should probably just put a note on the 'add funds' page to explain that it might take a few hours to do.

I try to do this as soon as I see the email from dwolla ("you got funds"), except I also take train, go on meetings, sleep, etc
datafish
Donator

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Swimming in a sea of data

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 08:44:59 PM

I just gave it a try in the other direction (MtGox -> Dwolla).  I'll let everyone know how long this takes.  Too bad there's no way to automate this yet, but I imagine it's less work for MagicalTux than ACH withdrawals.
luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 08:53:08 PM

I emailed support and they explained that they still have to manually import Dwolla transactions into MtGox since Dwolla only provides a CSV file for transactions. The money is in my MtGox account now, they should probably just put a note on the 'add funds' page to explain that it might take a few hours to do.

I try to do this as soon as I see the email from dwolla ("you got funds"), except I also take train, go on meetings, sleep, etc

Thanks for all your help MagicalTux.  I didn't really realize until now that it is mostly just you running everything, so I truly apologize for my past impatience and e-mailing you and stuff.  I thought there were a few guys at least-- and in my normal dealings with website businesses, the only way I ever get a response is to e-mail all the different departments and hope one of them ever gets back to me.  But from now on, I will be much more patient now that I realize how much you're doing.  Thank you for all your hard work, and once more, I'm sorry for bothering you so much!!!!

MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 07:33:08 AM

Thanks for all your help MagicalTux.  I didn't really realize until now that it is mostly just you running everything, so I truly apologize for my past impatience and e-mailing you and stuff.  I thought there were a few guys at least-- and in my normal dealings with website businesses, the only way I ever get a response is to e-mail all the different departments and hope one of them ever gets back to me.  But from now on, I will be much more patient now that I realize how much you're doing.  Thank you for all your hard work, and once more, I'm sorry for bothering you so much!!!!

Don't worry, I'll be adding more people (especially to answer the constant flow of emails)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 04:51:49 PM

Don't worry, I'll be adding more people (especially to answer the constant flow of emails)

whens the cute young Japanese girl coming? Smiley
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 04:54:20 PM

whens the cute young Japanese girl coming? Smiley

MagTux- in your opinion which is easier and quicker for you; i've been wiring funds to you, emailing you to send my btc to my addresses vs. Dwolla?
datafish
Donator

Activity: 129

Swimming in a sea of data

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 04:57:56 PM

I just gave it a try in the other direction (MtGox -> Dwolla).  I'll let everyone know how long this takes.  Too bad there's no way to automate this yet, but I imagine it's less work for MagicalTux than ACH withdrawals.

I received my Dwolla payment approximately 12 hours after initiation on Mt Gox.  Satisfied customer.  Smiley
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 05:00:10 PM

About ten hours ago I sent money via Dwolla to MtGox's Dwolla account (812-649-1010 / Mutum Sigillum LLC) - the transfer was from funds in my account (had already deposited from bank) and in Dwolla apparently succeeded - however it still hasn't shown up in my MtGox account. I followed the instructions from the MtGox form exactly, made sure the "MTGOX#XXXX" was in the comment, etc.

How long should it take?

how long did it take to tx $ from bank to Dwolla?
1bitc0inplz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 11:40:59 PM

I received my Dwolla payment approximately 12 hours after initiation on Mt Gox.  Satisfied customer.  Smiley

Thank you for posting your experience. I just transfered USD out of Mt Gox and I have been impatiently hitting refresh on Dwolla.... looks like I'll just have to wait longer.

Mine @ http://pool.bitp.it - No fees, virtually 0 stales, what's not to love!
Chat with us @ #bitp.it on irc.freenode.net
Learn more about our pool @ http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=12181.0
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 11:46:41 PM

whats the maximum transfer?
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2011, 03:02:47 PM

Seems the speed has slowed down a bit for btc -> dwolla.  I am at about 20 hours right now (although I just emailed support about an hour or so ago, so likely busy).
russelljohnson

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 06:18:04 PM

Seems the speed has slowed down a bit for btc -> dwolla.  I am at about 20 hours right now (although I just emailed support about an hour or so ago, so likely busy).

I've waited over 36 hours for my transfer from mtgox > dwolla... =[

If you've found my post helpful, send me some bitcoins!
1FkGxXmesGbhoFewYGrtNEmifzwvNaNCXH
lionclaw

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 06:29:30 PM

I'm still waiting on a transfer from yesterday.  I put one through this morning that has already cleared.  No response yet from Tux, but it's early AM in Japan so I'll be patient.
lionclaw

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 02:48:35 AM

Anyone heard anything yet?  I'm guessing everything will be ok, but until my USD shows up in Dwolla I'm not going to transfer any more BTC into MtGox.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:11:07 AM

I have had multiple speedy transactions from mtgox.  Nothing to complain about.  Thanks tux.  Cheesy
russelljohnson

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:49:58 AM

I have had multiple speedy transactions from mtgox.  Nothing to complain about.  Thanks tux.  Cheesy

recently as in within the last 2-3 days? My last transfer was about a week ago for about $20. That took 45 minutes. My most current transfer is taking over 2 days now.

If you've found my post helpful, send me some bitcoins!
1FkGxXmesGbhoFewYGrtNEmifzwvNaNCXH
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 05:25:33 PM

I withdrew a large amount of money on Sunday, and it's yet to hit my Dwolla account. Is this unusual to take 48hrs?

I gave mt gox my Dwolla ID, but Mt Gox asked for Dwolla Account Number. Are these one and the same?

Thank you!
tsvekric

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 05:36:27 PM

I've been waiting 5 or 6 days just for bank account>Dwolla to happen.  Sucks to hear its going to take even longer for Dwolla>MtGox to happen

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: