Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manual Trading - Automated trading - Bitcoin discussions... Teach and Learn  (Read 1007 times)
malicious (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:15:50 PM

Hello, my name is Thorsten, i am 30 years old and come from the Security analysis / Forensics sector.
The last months i have been investing my time into learning from bitcoin and also got into traditional forex trading and it´s abilities to be handled by automation.
Let us share knowledge and give us an untraditional way of meeting and learning from each others....
I was able to archieve good profits during that period, was on cryptotrader running own strategies... modified existing ones to work better...
 LTC/BTC (1m) https://cryptotrader.org/backtests/HfnR7aTjySCazEhNv
 2014-05-01 18:00 Simulation started. Balance: 0.05000 BTC
 2014-05-30 18:00 Simulation completed. Balance: 3051.33 LTC (56.75466 BTC)
Here a small example of what
A trader i stopped just some days ago:
https://cryptotrader.org/traders/jG7oBWzE2L5v3efJr
The point is i understood very well the kind of how it works and in backtesting my bots over run most bots on the market. BUT the backtests and simulated live trading do not accomplish so you still have to wager that.
Much code, no real GUI... payments for having up to 10 bots running start from 150$ monthly...
While i had to strugglle from some personal problem i still did further researches and read as much as i could.
Now i am trying to built a pyramide scheme bidding automation similar to how we know it in advertisements (My old sector).
Me and 2 other friends decided to hook up for conferences, multi video conference with screen sharing for free...
Whould you like to either act as teacher and or just learn from others?
Discuss hot topics with people you can actually see and talk in the face?
I whould love to get something like this started with you!
This website offers a suitable solution for up to 12 people to hook up together...
http://www.oovoo.com/
We could arrange meeting invitations and subscriptions through bitmessage...
Once you subscribe the person will send out to all people in that group a message.. whoever wants to join, joins.
Let me hear your thoughts about such free conferences and if you where willing to put your time into something like it, or simply let people watch you at work to learn from your succeeds and mistakes.
This shall be a completely voluntary service and is not intended to sell courses for money or crypto-coins...
If you want to add me by now you are welcome at having a private discussion with me.
My Abilities and knowledges: Basic: PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript Ajax developements and implementations.
A bit of programming... Advanced knowledge: Internet security/Hacking, Fornseics as well as Anti-Forensics, dedicated mid-level Bitcoin miner (1.2TH/S atm upgrade to almost 3TH/S soon). Dedicated cryptocurrencie trader and supporter for a free internet. Allways researching the topics that interest me into the  deep...
I speak: English, German, Greek....
You ask yourself maybe: Why whould he want to share knowledge when he is allready profiting???
Ask yourself: Do i want anything from you more than to get connected and share your knowledge for free??? I am willing to... and do not expect to get teachings...
I just like to share... Sharing is caring... and for those that have not the sufficient time and knowledge, this will be an opportunity to learn beyond reading books, ask questions and get responses from different angles of view...
I am looking foreward to hear your thoughts and get this started and organized... Smiley
My Bitmessage id dedicated to this project: BM-NBBXrW4BBZaL7T45yyeaX3qvFKJJo2Zy (download: https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page)
My OOvOO id: bitcoinz
Donations (Will be invested into licensing): 1C5QagGEu2szHNZhgVgirMDGGV6YyKjdtd
You are welcome to add me, please introduce yourself a bit and tell me about your knowledges and goals and what you whould like to learn/teach/research together.
Warm regards,
Malicious BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 02:01:31 PM

I suppose it will be fair for botusers to post live results (with source code protected) with minimum deposit, just to show how orders are filled. I was wondering to renting some HFT bots running on 1 or 5 mins scale, but I am afraid live trading results can be much different from backtests due to order slippage. If i understood correctly, your point is to make something like multimarket bot using cryptotrader's api?

fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 03:49:47 AM

If I understood correctly this is a scam right? I mean all bots end up being pyramid schemes funneling right to the creators!
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 04:28:42 AM

If I understood correctly this is a scam right? I mean all bots end up being pyramid schemes funneling right to the creators!

Not all bots...Just proceed with caution with any bot. And if you are going to be playing around with any significatn amount of money, learn how to read the code of the bot yourself (even if you can't write it yourself) so you understand whats going on and can ensure nothing sneaky.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: