Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Review/Journal/ROI Calc of Litecoin GEAR (LTCGear) | LTC/DRK/VTC mining farm  (Read 70937 times)
organizer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:30:23 PM

I got a 75% off 1k83 and a 90% off Dual MOD from the coupons BTC0.91 all together.

I was not planning on reinvesting until the new products rolled out but I couldn't pass up the savings.

oh nice... those were the ones I was randomly going for but never got either... those are too good to pass up... even though VTC goes away, those 630 DualMODs mining DRK (after the algo) still pay more than if they were mining LTC...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
organizer (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:49:10 PM

Some updates for the calc:

- The VTC estimates were starting to get away from reality this week. The forecasting method has been tweaked to be more in-line with how the coin is performing lately.

- Tried DRK rewrite method #1, so far hasn't really panned out to be any more accurate. Will try the other approach I had in mind.

- Finally, regarding the Xardas Laziness Calculator (where you could enter in actual figures from farm payment page), what i've decided to do is this:

Since, on Fridays (payday), the calculator "pauses" while payments are processed. What i'm working on is to replace the estimates on the home page with the actuals once the payment page is updated. So on a payday, the numbers will be accurate once Chris updates the home page. I'll also display the weekly estimates (probably small or something under the actuals) so you can compare.

Depending on how RL job is this week, i might be able to get the last part done before next payday. Will try my best.
organizer (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:36:53 PM

Looking forward to Chris' aftermath Pt.2 after another nutty day...
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:32:09 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 11:46:06 PM by syclone

Now you just need a slot in the calc for anybody that has dealt with Fierce... a negative 3000 shares = "ROI NEVER"   lol   Roll Eyes
organizer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:15:07 AM

Now you just need a slot in the calc for anybody that has dealt with Fierce... a negative 3000 shares = "ROI NEVER"   lol   Roll Eyes

Ha, well I just put in a negative amount of shares and it still works... sorry to hear you're out -$144 this week!
Deadstock

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:30:58 AM

Looking forward to Chris' aftermath Pt.2 after another nutty day...
It was intense for sure, i hope you got lucky!
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

Ha, well I just put in a negative amount of shares and it still works... sorry to hear you're out -$144 this week!

LMAO. =)) syclone again
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:04:41 PM

You need to file a police report. We can not help you here if you do not help yourself first. You can then contact admin for the IP address associated with his account to give to the police.
syclone

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:07:26 PM

You need to file a police report. We can not help you here if you do not help yourself first. You can then contact admin for the IP address associated with his account to give to the police.

Yeap, already in the works, takes time though as we are talking about the United States Government here. lol

Regarding the forum admin, how are they reached?
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:14:26 PM

Yeap, already in the works, takes time though as we are talking about the United States Government here. lol

Regarding the forum admin, how are they reached?

I would send a copy of the police report with blockchain info on the transaction to theymos (unless someone can recommend another staffer better suited to deal with this) and request the IP address logs for Fierce. This should help the police but it sounds like you have lots of info on Ted? already.
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:27:23 AM

Haven't been on for a few days. Since you ignorant fools are still spreading rumors and lies, I will fill you in on a real update. This syclone person has left me messages on social media, on my personal phone, on my work phone. He has contacted people I know including managers. He has sent me threats via phone and email. I had no choice but to contact my attorney/police for the harassment. I can see this is VERY relevant to this thread, as several of you are acting like this is a soap opera.

ANYWAY, awesome sales on cyber monday, but I still think there should be a captcha on the ltc gear site so bots can't autobuy.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:48:56 AM

Haven't been on for a few days. Since you ignorant fools are still spreading rumors and lies, I will fill you in on a real update. This syclone person has left me messages on social media, on my personal phone, on my work phone. He has contacted people I know including managers. He has sent me threats via phone and email. I had no choice but to contact my attorney/police for the harassment. I can see this is VERY relevant to this thread, as several of you are acting like this is a soap opera.

ANYWAY, awesome sales on cyber monday, but I still think there should be a captcha on the ltc gear site so bots can't autobuy.

I gotta say, I don't 100% know the whole story, but the fact they would try to get POLICE involved over an issue over a scant 3000 shares is crazy. This is less than $1k in question. Yeah it sucks, but the police *are not* going to care. Hell, they may actually badger you if *you* are doing anything wrong since, in the mind of the usual porker, BTC = bad.

The whole idea behind crypto is we *don't* need these "trusted third parties." Why is that in quotes? Because they are on average a nuisance and, at worse, life-destroying. Do we want people making $30k-$40k that *allow* for people to not be let into the job because of high IQ making decisions?

I've seen amazing things happen in crypto without the need of escrow and things like that. I've seen share resellers move $100k+ purely on *trust*. Yeah it sucks when shit happens, but that's sort of the balance against the freedom crypto allows. Heck, I've lost more than $1k IRL and these "trusted third parties" have done completely nothing when the other party is 100% in the wrong and it is well documented.

Anyway, that's my tirade. I've been watching this exchange for a while and it's been bothering me. I hope everyone meets an okay agreement Smiley

WOW finally somebody with a brain in this thread. Just an FYI I did transfer the shares this retard provided the wrong account. I confirmed it with him and then sent the shares later to discover he doesnt even know his account.... And the thought of sitting in a police station with printed computer  paper explaining what block chain is and what bitcoins are and how he gave the incorrect username..... not to mention the legality and legitimacy of what a "share" actually is... And of course this is all in relation to civil proceedings not criminal... it's just humorous at this point... can we move on now?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

syclone

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:51:37 AM

Fierce buddy, why are you so afraid to talk to me like a man?  The fact that I still don't have the 1000 shares that Chris retracted back to you, that I paid you 1 BTC for speaks for itself.  NOT to mention the 2 BTC i sent for the remaining 2000 shares.   I won't post all the proof again and bother Organizers thread.  

Oh, and good luck with your site.  LOL  www.fiatcrisis.com    Take a look at that btc address, the exact one I sent my 3 BTC to.   I know exactly who you are and where you live.  For a scammer you are not too smart to be wide open.  Will the police get my BTC back?  I highly doubt it.  Will I enjoy calling you out on your lies... you bet.  
OrangeGator

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:53:05 AM

I don't see anywhere in this post saying that you didn't scam syclone and dispute owing him for the 3000 shares plus lost mining income.  That is the most relevant information.  I am not surprised he is pissed and trying everything he can to get your attention and make things difficult for you.

syclone

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:58:21 AM

My btc I sent

Teddy's website.

Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:58:57 AM

I don't see anywhere in this post saying that you didn't scam syclone and dispute owing him for the 3000 shares plus lost mining income.  That is the most relevant information.  I am not surprised he is pissed and trying everything he can to get your attention and make things difficult for you.

Put on your sherlock holmes hat and scan through previous posts. I explained this several times. I did was I said I was going to do. He cried and cried over his mistake. IT WAS FIXED. Then he continue to harass me  until I  had to contact my attorney and police for the phone calls to my work and threats....

FOR THOSE OF YOU LIKE ORANGEGATOR THAT ARE IGNORANT AND A BIT SLOW LET ME TYPE IN CAPS.. THIS HAS BEEN CORRECTED A LONG TIME AGO. THIS GUY IS A CRAZY PSYCHOPATH. I AM DONE DISCUSSING THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM. AGAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE A HARD TIME GRASPING THIS I WILL REPEAT IT. THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. THIS GUY = CRAZY... I'M DONE DISCUSSING THIS....

OrangeGator If you are still confused I suggest you reread the entire forum from page 1. Then get out a dictionary for the words you don't understand. Look up those words and write down the definitions. Then go back and reread it again for comprehension. Then if you have any questions after that feel free to PM me.

Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:02:07 AM

Again, he continues to post information related to me and where I work online even though it is completely irrelevant.... OK..... What else is there to talk about now? maybe LTC  Gear? Or, is this thread all about psycolone now?

Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:04:20 AM

My btc I sent

Teddy's website.

Are you trying to prove you made a donation? That is what it looks like.....

syclone

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:04:55 AM

Again, he continues to post information related to me and where I work online even though it is completely irrelevant.... OK..... What else is there to talk about now? maybe LTC  Gear? Or, is this thread all about psycolone now?

Fierce was obviously dropped on his head as a baby, as he will NEVER prove he sent the shares to 'syclone' OR returned the 3 BTC.  Too complicated for him... he IS a used cars  salesman by the way.  No wonder. 
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:10:03 AM

yeah good job, that shows that you are an idiot, the mistake was your fault, and you have proof of me saying i sent the shares and that i am a man of my word... and that i think your dumb... what are you trying to prove how stupid is this.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: