Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $415...$410...how much more? Still want to lose money? Then keep hodling  (Read 5133 times)
ThePeshMod

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:24:09 AM

I predict the price at $0 within 37 hours, when I will buy all BTC in existence for nothing, and I will hoard them forever. I just hope the FBI will sell me their ex-silkroad BTC for nothing. All mining devices will be permanently hacked to mine for me and also hoard forever. There, no more supply, therefore no more bitcoin in less than 37 hours, end of story and discussion. SELL NOW!

P.S.
Nice troll thread btw Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

$309...people starting to realise it's all a scam. Enjoy your losses

Oh no, bitcoin is volatile and going thrue a price correction, oh no I sold at a loss, will create new account called Sevvero and start trolling.

Grin sucker

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Sevvero (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:25:24 AM

Oh no, bitcoin is volatile and going thrue a price correction, oh no I sold at a loss, will create new account called Sevvero and start trolling.

Grin sucker
Smilies won't make money go back, Bitcoin has been down since start of the year and now people are realising what a scam it was. Enjoy your losses. I guess it will be time to get an education and get a job, not hope on internet miracles. People like you deserve to lose it all.

Oh btw, $398, should have listened to me eh?
fonsie

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:27:53 AM

Grin sucker
Smilies won't make money go back, Bitcoin has been down since start of the year and now people are realising what a scam it was. Enjoy your losses. I guess it will be time to get an education and get a job, not hope on internet miracles. People like you deserve to lose it all.

The only one without a job is you, poor boy. You should have listenend to your parents, so you could have moved out of the basement and started earning money to buy some BTC now.

I pitty you

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:28:40 AM

Grin sucker

The only one without a job is you, poor boy. You should have listenend to your parents, so you could have moved out of the basement and started earning money to buy some BTC now.

I pitty you
$396, pity your losses, don't tell I didn't warn you yesterday, when it was $430. I told you what will happen, you didn't listen. You suffer now, pay for your stupidity. I'm telling you now, we are going much lower, short term $350, long term sub 3XX.
fonsie

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:30:12 AM

Since my buy in price was around 1$, I feel good with pure profit.

fonsie

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:37:31 AM

OH NO, 401.18

Did you fail?

ThePeshMod

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:44:26 AM

OH NO, 401.18

Did you fail?

Why look at the market tickers when we have this thread Cheesy

Reminds me of this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/22/article-2399953-1B69B307000005DC-289_634x416.jpg

UPDATE:
@Sevvero, please give me a price update, it's been 5 minutes already!!!
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:51:06 AM

$389

Should have listened...only yourself to blame now, holders have become joke of the town.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:24:45 PM

i don't care, i'm holding

bitcoin will stop at $350
Arv1e

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:28:19 PM

$389

Should have listened...only yourself to blame now, holders have become joke of the town.

If you see bitcoin as a scam then why would you spend your time on a bitcoin forum moaning and trolling?Huh
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:33:33 PM

You are like a prophet, everyone were predicting a rise, and yet you stood up alone against the crowd a predicted that btc would go down. Amazing.

You truly have some legit inside info and massive whale connections. Unbelievable level of foresight and intelligence, wow.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 12:37:25 PM

All praise Sevvero, master prophet and master prognosticator!

Thanks for the unending preaching and masterful predictions...it has served me well.

I have now saved a bundle due to your non stop chirping (waits for $350 to click Buy in Coinbase).

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:37:28 PM

You are like a prophet, everyone were predicting a rise, and yet you stood up alone against the crowd a predicted that btc would go down. Amazing.

You truly have some legit inside info and massive whale connections. Unbelievable level of foresight and intelligence, wow.
Of course, those who listened and shorted - profited. Those who kept ignoring - lost everything. Good job losers!
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:41:18 PM

$389

If you see bitcoin as a scam then why would you spend your time on a bitcoin forum moaning and trolling?Huh

I guess it's not low enough for him to buy in yet - why else would anyone bother? Tongue
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:51:56 PM

$389

I guess it's not low enough for him to buy in yet - why else would anyone bother? Tongue
Just spreading the truth. You conspiracy tards have to see an agenda everywhere. It will go much lower.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:06:35 PM

Just spreading the truth. You conspiracy tards have to see an agenda everywhere. It will go much lower.

Right - you've just been creating threads and posting non-stop about this out of the goodness of your heart... Roll Eyes
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:09:56 PM

Right - you've just been creating threads and posting non-stop about this out of the goodness of your heart... Roll Eyes
Why would I not do it? Don't want people to get scammed.
area3121

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:10:32 PM

hahahha lol... it's already happening nothing can change gold is gong down to 350 till tomorrow
bustrod

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:18:35 PM

Why would I not do it? Don't want people to get scammed.

Of course, your kind-hearted and altruistic inclination is clear...

Exactly, the greedy fucks deserve misfortune and bankruptcy.
...OP, you are loser big time if you did not sell yet.

Your wife will leave you for a rich man with jobs and companies not some nerd currency gambler.
Are you crazy? I'm not that dumb. Those people should just kill themselves.

is this abrasive, insult laden ranting normally how you try to convince people to your way of thinking? you've certainly been busy the last couple days, and you know what they say about people with the loudest mouths in the room...?

HAHAH....
Why I am still pro Bitcoin and think it will raise in 5-20 years (after 20-30 years we might be getting AI which will change everything and possibly Bitcoin system will be depreciated):
doubt it, i don't think bitcoin can survive this year, the final capitulation incoming!

I would literally hit your face in the brick if I met you in real life. You are so stupid, it's like you're some kind of a bot or parrot. You cannot answer any questions given to you. I'd do the same if you were claiming it will go to the moon. And your Indian Engrish pisses me off even more. Fuck, why are people so fucking retarded these days.

...oh my, you are quite the flip flopping polarized character! You might want to see a Dr. if your prescription has run out. And to think you've said this to your prophet of all people! So violence. Much psychopath.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: