Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit share sign up reopened for Firecoin.  (Read 678 times)
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

I am going to open the profit share back up after the next payment. You can apply via the email but you will not be eligible for this round of payments. This will be left open from now on. There will be no deadline to apply. (subject to change)

Announcing Mining Profit share

We have created a profit share program where you need to have 750 Fire to be eligible. You will have to submit what fire address you will be keeping the coins in. You will have to maintain min FIRE to be eligible for payment. Your payout will be a percentage of how much BTC is mined. Your percentage will be based on your coins vs how many are enrolled in the program. Payouts will initially be every 5 days(Subject to change) until I know how many people will enroll. I will accept donations which will go directly to increasing the hash speed of the group miner. Meaning if you donate your payouts over the long run will go up because we will have a higher hashrate.

Example: You have 1000 Fire enrolled and there are a total of 10,000 Fire enrolled in the program. You would then have 10% of the profit pool. So if the payout is .5 BTC you would receive 10% of the .5 BTC or .05 BTC for that payment period.

To apply for the profit share program please send an email to firecoinprofit@gmail.com.
Please send your Firecoin address where your minimum coins will be held and BTC address where your profit share will be sent. We are also asking you to send one coin to this address F6DjcrtesYC9PtcT4k29zEJVq6AFWAiEVE along with the tx id to confirm you are the correct owner of this account. Then please inform whether you want the coin returned or if your would like them added to the donation pot for hash upgrade.

I will be updating BTC payout for the pool here- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D88Cf0GeTolioKoW3hEfTsO2ntSZGuWHP8BA4BVDPis/edit?usp=sharing

So why would I enroll and not just buy my own miner? This will be a continuous payout based on how many Fire you have. You will not have to buy anything. It is beneficial to donate to help buy more hash power. However initial hash is donated by Tom14cat14.

Why should I trust you that you will pay me? I have shown to be trustworthy through all of my actions. ie: Twitter Giveaways, weekly contest for BTC. I have always kept to my word. I also will be paying for this hash power out of my own pocket so the only thing you are risking is buying Firecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:27:07 PM

Our main threads is here. so far in just over 2 weeks I have paid out .4 BTC to the holders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: