Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My name is prtillia. take me...er us to the moon - buy my coin!  (Read 1333 times)
robinwilliams (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:12:16 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 11:22:33 PM by robinwilliams

i mean - does anybody else really read anything from this dude and not think what's in the title???  it's like a sick comedy that xmr has made it this far purely on some rich dude trying to get richer by dumping on the backs of people

and clogging everything up is their strategy "is it possible to kill monero" rofl!!!!

and he claims whales make everybody money (by buttraping them??)  xmr is the self titled whale coin ... but hey!  that's how the economy grows  Roll Eyes

i got a feeling this is gonna fall so freakin' hard.  so many coins already.  

this is a whale humping coin and they're gonna f over the little guys and splat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:21:05 PM

You're a moron if you believe the crap you just wrote

rpietila is one of the best users here with the best insight into cryptocurrency. I've learned almost all that I know about this scene and trading through his many posts

robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:22:58 PM

I've learned almost all that I know through his many posts

I can tell  Cheesy
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

What's the point of this?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

What's the point of this?
Same question.
Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:25:05 PM

Let it die, robinwilliams. (Wow poor choice of words there.)
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:26:14 PM

Let it die, robinwilliams. (Wow poor choice of words there.)

lol - what's the point?  the same thing as your point by responding.  You wanted to bump this thread to make a point that there is too much hate on monero.  I created this thread to explain why there is hate at monero and warn the little guys.

we have the same motives.  promote our point, get feedback  Roll Eyes

p.s.  i was not the 1 who bumpted the thread
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

silly post  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
now days a lot of new users posting useless post

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
ButtcoinBillionaire

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:33:46 PM

,,, and warn the little guys.

So selfless, Robin Williams. If only you still had a life to give, I'm sure you'd be the first person up on that cross dying for my sins.
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

So selfless, Robin Williams. If only you still had a life to give, I'm sure you'd be the first person up on that cross dying for my sins.

buttcoin billionare ...hahahaha - those guys are smarter than most of the bitcoin people  Roll Eyes

na i'm not selfless.  i was once interested in monero - found out while it'll never work and love to say "i told you so" I just don't hide my selfish motives.  i'll point back to my posts in a few months
ButtcoinBillionaire

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

buttcoin billionare ...hahahaha - those guys are smarter than most of the bitcoin people  Roll Eyes

na i'm not selfless.  i was once interested in monero - found out while it'll never work and love to say "i told you so" I just don't hide my selfish motives.  i'll point back to my posts in a few months

So your only interest in monero from the start was for financial gain? I guess you're not all that selfless after all. By extension, any interest you show here toward anything is just as tainted.

If only you had the experience and weight behind you as names like Peter Todd, who have made legitimate claims and 'warned the little guy' about cryptonote. I guess for that to happen, you'd have to know something about programming, cryptography and mathematics, no?

But you're just a dead comedian, sad really.
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:41:16 PM

hurtin' my feelings bro

peter dodd didn't have the balls to stand at the edge of the cliff and scream to warn people.  i do.

balls and brains and humor don't always go together.  i feel i have an adequate distribution of all three to post my warnings  Kiss

edit:  my favorite thing about this whole monero debacle are the new usernames people pick to say stuff they won't with their main poster name
ButtcoinBillionaire

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:45:48 PM

hurtin' my feelings bro

peter dodd didn't have the balls to stand at the edge of the cliff and scream to warn people.  i do.

balls and brains and humor don't always go together.  i feel i have an adequate distribution of all three to post my warnings  Kiss

edit:  my favorite thing about this whole monero debacle are the new usernames people pick to say stuff they won't with their main poster name

Peter Todd went on twitter with his real-life name and warned 2,600 followers that cryptonote is dangerous and flawed. You have only made a few movies and killed yourself, good example you set for us all.

Of course, because you're talking to a new profile it's a direct result of the 'monero debacle' you would be so helpful as to repeatedly remind people that everything has to do with that.

It would never even cross your formaldehyde-infused mind that you're taking to a troll who doesn't have a main account.
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

Peter Todd went on twitter with his real-life name and warned 2,600 followers that cryptonote is dangerous and flawed. You have only made a few movies and killed yourself, good example you set for us all.

Of course, because you're talking to a new profile it's a direct result of the 'monero debacle' you would be so helpful as to repeatedly remind people that everything has to do with that.

It would never even cross your formaldehyde-infused mind that you're taking to a troll who doesn't have a main account.

Grin

See - I was posting BEFORE the monero debacle.  You weren't - and your first reply was to my monero post.  so - u lose.  ur name def came from monero.   Roll Eyes

he did not say monero was unsafe.  he SAID the undocumented c code was bad.  which means it's something that needs to be corrected (that he communicated).  not that there are pumpers putting millions into this coin and encouraging others to do likewise.

i am helping attack at the root of the problem GREED.

there's a diff between a $100K market cap "unsafe coin" and one in the top 10  Roll Eyes

Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:49:33 PM

Here is a little tutorial to help you guys manage that difficult situation in three steps:

1:

2:

3:

Since I know that trick, my life is a little easier. Try it, you'll like it.
ButtcoinBillionaire

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

See - I was posting BEFORE the monero debacle.  You weren't - and your first reply was to my monero post.  so - u lose.  ur name def came from monero.   Roll Eyes

he did not say monero was unsafe.  he SAID the undocumented c code was bad.  which means it's something that needs to be corrected (that he communicated).  not that there are pumpers putting millions into this coin and encouraging others to do likewise.

there's a diff between a $100K market cap "unsafe coin" and one in the top 10  Roll Eyes

So you tell me that bad code is safe, and then say that top 10 coins are filled with bad code but because you don't post about them they are safe?

Robin Williams, you are supersmart. Everything's going so well for you! I hope you don't break down one night and ...... oh.

nvm
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:53:34 PM

So you tell me that bad code is safe, and then say that top 10 coins are filled with bad code but because you don't post about them they are safe?

Robin Williams, you are supersmart. Everything's going so well for you! I hope you don't break down one night and ...... oh.

nvm

no i'm SAYING that "unsafe" code on a coin that is in the top 10 (monero) needs somebody warning ppl (i am).

P.S.  You gotta admit rptellia - the alt account of being able to just "let it all hang out" is like standing up on the bike naked feeling the air rush around your balls ... ahhh so good.  Get it all out there in the open about how you feel   Kiss
ButtcoinBillionaire

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:58:44 PM

no i'm SAYING that "unsafe" code on a coin that is in the top 10 (monero) needs somebody warning ppl (i am).

P.S.  You gotta admit smooth - the alt account of being able to just "let it all hang out" is like standing up on the bike naked feeling the air rush around your balls ... ahhh so good.  Get it all out there in the open about how you feel  Kiss

but real live intelligent people like anonymint, petertodd and bcx are already doing what you're doing. only they do it smart, not dumb. you're just a little follower bitchass that kills himself.

wats this obsession with air rushing around your balls? you like that feel? kinda creepy Robin Williams im glad u took all those pillz.
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

but real live intelligent people like anonymint, petertodd and bcx are already doing what you're doing. only they do it smart, not dumb. you're just a little follower bitchass that kills himself.

wats this obsession with air rushing around your balls? you like that feel? kinda creepy Robin Williams im glad u took all those pillz.

ur so mean  Angry

*deep breath*

A - BXC just says "there is a flaw" then shuts up
B - Annoymint just says "Yup it's probably" blah blah blah
C - they both go away and never try to address why this thing got so high in the first place.  which IS WHAT IM DOING
ButtcoinBillionaire

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:06:08 PM

ur so mean  Angry

*deep breath*

A - BXC just says "there is a flaw" then shuts up
B - Annoymint just says "Yup it's probably" blah blah blah
C - they both go away and never try to address why this thing got so high in the first place.  which IS WHAT IM DOING

cri about it fgt. ;_;

what are you doing that bcx already hasn't done? you just repeast the same shit real people said over and over like a cock gargling whore.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: