Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $50 off Gamestop Coupon  (Read 1666 times)
susp3kt (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:10:46 AM

Hey everyone!

I have $50 off gamestop coupons. Great for the gamers in the community!

These coupons are printable and you simply redeem them instore. They cannot be stacked, and only one can be used per purchase.

I will sell the first few $50 coupons for $25. So get them quick before the prices go up!

Also have $25 off coupons for $15
Schnudelu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:23:14 AM

You accepting escrow and can you proof they are legit ?
susp3kt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:27:04 AM

Escrow is welcomed.

I'm not sure how I can prove they are legit, as these will be redeemed directly from gamestop's website. I'm just sending you the printable coupon.
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 12:49:37 AM

Escrow is welcomed.

I'm not sure how I can prove they are legit, as these will be redeemed directly from gamestop's website. I'm just sending you the printable coupon.
How are these obtained? are you purchasing them or using reward points. If you are using reward points proof that the cards come from your account and not hacked ones would be important.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
susp3kt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:54:51 AM

I don't really know how I would prove the account is my own. I'm not about to give out personal information.

If that is the case, then I will stick to physical goods that will be shipped with tracking. So this thread may end up closed sooner than I thought.
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 12:57:40 AM

I don't really know how I would prove the account is my own. I'm not about to give out personal information.

If that is the case, then I will stick to physical goods that will be shipped with tracking. So this thread may end up closed sooner than I thought.

If you offer a vouch code to a trusted member. Then you could continue this thread as long as everything works smoothly. I would be willing to take one off your hands and test it out. If you get these for dirt cheap and wish to give me one for free I can take it but if not how low are you willing to go. The process would be you give me the code. I would use it to purchase something and if everything is still valid in 5 days I would vouch and/or pay you.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
susp3kt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:40:58 AM

Well once you purchase something with it, there's no sense in waiting 5 days to see if its valid or not. Because you can only use these on physical items. No giftcards, or game codes of that sort. So there would be no waiting period since you'll already have an item in hand.

Once you redeem the coupon, it should be smooth from then on out.

I could offer vouch copies at a discounted price for sure, as it's probably the only means of getting trusted around here. I could give you 1x$25 and 1x$50 coupon for $25. Enough to get a brand new game of your choice, or whatever your heart desires.

I have a friend who works at gamestop, and he says the best way to use these are to buy something more expensive than the coupon. That way you don't lose the remaining balance if the item costs less.

How it works is, its 1 coupon per purchase, you pay the balance + tax.

BUT you can stack a $25 + $50 coupon for a total of $75 purchase. Which I'm willing to sell as a vouch for $25. Prices will go up once the reviews start coming in, as I'm positive these will fare well with the gamers here.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:12:29 AM

I would test this out for 25 (if I can stack and use both the 50 and 25 off at the same time) assuming you will allow escrow or me to use the codes first before payment is sent. I can then post my review of the process and if the coupons worked. Let me know.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:22:08 AM

Has anyone purchased any coupons so far?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: