Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This thread is not racist because it was a dumb but honest question.  (Read 1035 times)
hayabusa911 (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:36:47 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 05:54:41 AM by hayabusa911

EDIT: I want you all to know that I NEVER wanted to offend. I didn't realize that this was so far out of line. It was a stupid question and i am truly sorry. Please understand. I never wanted to come off as that king of person. I'm NOT that person.

I just had a full sleeve done by a REALLY dark skinned person (amazing artist) he had tatts from head to toe and I couldn't make out any of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:49:46 AM

Why do white people get tattoos?
hayabusa911 (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

Because you can fucking SEE THEM!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:05:53 AM

Because you can fucking SEE THEM!
And you can't fucking see tattoos on dark skinned people? You should talk to an ophthalmologist about that; you must be blind.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:14:38 AM

I just had a full sleeve done by a REALLY dark skinned person (amazing artist) he had tatts from head to toe and I couldn't make out any of it.

Putting suspense back into tattoos...
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:12:31 PM

Yes you are right, cannot make out any of their tattoos  Roll Eyes.
the_K_man

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:41:27 PM

This thread is wrong on so many levels!

BitCCf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

Naming this thread such is the first mistake in my opinion.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:51:48 PM

Same reason that most people get tattoos. 'Cause they feel unimportant, weak, guilty, insecure, etc., down deep. A tattoo is something that people can do to themselves to make a statement TO themselves that they are important, because now they don't have any choice but to stand out in public. It can be a very bold and courageous move on the part of some.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

Same reason that most people get tattoos. 'Cause they feel unimportant, weak, guilty, insecure, etc., down deep. A tattoo is something that people can do to themselves to make a statement TO themselves that they are important, because now they don't have any choice but to stand out in public. It can be a very bold and courageous move on the part of some.

Smiley

Yeah, thats maybe the tattoos your friends do. There are plenty tattoos on different cultures with different meanings...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:58:14 PM

Smiley

Yeah, thats maybe the tattoos your friends do. There are plenty tattoos on different cultures with different meanings...

Tattooing has been around a long time. It started in the thing that I said above. Now that it has been accepted worldwide, it has taken on various meanings.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:16:30 AM

Smiley

In today's modern consumer culture I would agree with this. Tattooing is an ancient artform and didn't always have such superficial influence.

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:22:54 AM

I agree and I changed it.I came here to make friends. I messed up and it WONT happen again.

I think the thread about HOT Asian girls is worse than this one. Wink

I have asked the question about tats on dark skin myself.  But, I am not really a fan of tattoos.  As a woman I imagine myself at age 80 and how tattoos would look on me then and think perhaps it is better to just say no. LOL  Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
deuscoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:48:27 PM

I think tattoos look quite stylish on black people if they're done right. It's all personal taste though.
BitCCf

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:07:01 AM

I agree and I changed it.I came here to make friends. I messed up and it WONT happen again.

To err is human and from your posts i can see its a genuine mistake so don't fret hayabusa911:) I joined this forum to make friends too and sometimes from threads like these is where we can actually meet nice people:)
uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:15:24 AM

EDIT: I want you all to know that I NEVER wanted to offend. I didn't realize that this was so far out of line. It was a stupid question and i am truly sorry. Please understand. I never wanted to come off as that king of person. I'm NOT that person.

You had a full sleeve done?..Cool!..Any pics? M into tatts and am contemplating getting a full sleeve done for right arm:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: