Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:53:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1 or 2 partners for a mining farm  (Read 1208 times)
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 03:27:23 AM

I have a building that is 17,000 square feet and has .8 Mega Watts of power available. I can have this building up and ready to be filled within a 2 weeks notice. My main issue is of course the same one we all face, and that is finding gear at a price that will produce a positive ROI.  If anyone that is able to find a good way to fill this building is interested, feel free to shoot me a message. I would obviously take on the daily operations of the farm / provide space / electric / infrastructure etc.. I really do not have any set break down of how we would work a deal, but am very open to any agreement as long as we can make some profit. I also have 2 more buildings that will be vacant come December with a total of .4 more Mega Watts between them. I suppose I would also be open to mining and hosting gear for people...depending on the terms.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:44:09 AM

I would be interested, please let me know if more interest is gathered.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:30:07 PM

where ya located bro?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

I have a building that is 17,000 square feet and has .8 Mega Watts of power available. I can have this building up and ready to be filled within a 2 weeks notice. My main issue is of course the same one we all face, and that is finding gear at a price that will produce a positive ROI.  If anyone that is able to find a good way to fill this building is interested, feel free to shoot me a message. I would obviously take on the daily operations of the farm / provide space / electric / infrastructure etc.. I really do not have any set break down of how we would work a deal, but am very open to any agreement as long as we can make some profit. I also have 2 more buildings that will be vacant come December with a total of .4 more Mega Watts between them. I suppose I would also be open to mining and hosting gear for people...depending on the terms.

Depending on the location, I maybe interested. Where are these buildings located?
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:11:51 PM

I think most start with hosting to make up initial costs that is what Gaw and many others did at the start.  Just have a bullet proof contract and something that sets you apart from the rest and you're golden.  Good Luck!
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Located in Ohio
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: