View Profile
May 01, 2012, 07:12:37 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 10:52:20 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 07:48:52 PM

Solidcoin relaunched as MicrosCash after coming under scrutiny of InterPol, Germany's Bundespolizei (BPOL) and the US DOJ.

riiiiiight

so did you write that yourself?

Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 07:49:40 PM

Reported By: Gavin

Uh.
Etlase2

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 07:50:30 PM

Reported By: Gavin

Uh.

haha I didn't catch that

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:22:19 PM

LOL.....yeah remember that phrase they keep touting "Any publicity is GOOD publicity" ...........LAWL!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:31:04 PM

The client machine runs services background that monitor and record the user's activity and reports them back to a central server optimizing the time in which the host machine can be "enslaved".
citation needed

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Etlase2

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 09:02:45 PM

funny how google alert does not show this article for either solidcoin or microcash, and you have to dig I don't know how many pages deep when searching for microcash to find it

Etlase2

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 09:23:45 PM

Hey retard,

Google alert as in email, as soon as the alert term is indexed it is triggered.

The fact you can find it means it is indexed.

Where does CH get you morons?

~BCX~

Hey buttface,

I have nothing to do with CH and you should well know this. I only call things as I see them, and this is obviously a bullshit piece that was contributed by someone who likes to stir shit up, aka YOU.
With google alert, you can check what items were indexed today under specific terms, and as I said, neither show this article. If you have "microcash ripoff" alerted, then you would probably get the alert. If you have "microcash" alerted, you are going to be receiving 10s of emails per day as this term is not specific to the new solidcoin. Even looking through 15 pages of google "solidcoin ripoff" does not show this link.

Now I don't know a whole lot about Gavin, but I highly doubt he wrote this piece, which again means it was contributed to someone who likes to stir shit up, aka YOU.

Do you have anything to do with identi.ca?

Anyways, it is obvious you wrote this.

Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 09:28:58 PM

I really dont think BCX wrote this.. From what i read so far bcx doesnt make up things like that about the german Bundespolizei etc.. also he would know better than to talk about hackers.. normally he uses very very different terms for those morons and copy&pasters....

Buuut *Thumbsup* for whoever wrote this. I hope this flourishing enterprise called "Microcash" will go down in flames..
antares

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 09:30:19 PM

well, what a shame that his Bundespolizei stuff was also made up. A thing I havent forgotten by the way.
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 09:37:28 PM

well, what a shame that his Bundespolizei stuff was also made up. A thing I havent forgotten by the way.

Not sure it was made up but i couldnt find anything on their page while looking for a few minutes. Would be nice if there was for future reference..
Etlase2

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 10:01:53 PM

One of MC terms I have a G alert set on is "Microcash.org"....since you are apparently are a "l33t" Google user check that one out and report back.

"There are no recent results for your search query. Below is a sample of the type of results you will get."

Lastly, you indeed do have that distinctive Coinhunter shit all over your nose. Just accept the fact you made a stupid statement and was schooled on it by BCX, not the first, nor last Coinhunter sockie/follower/swallower to do so.

Schooled on what? The fact that you are a complete waste of bytes around here?

You are a total baboon.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 10:15:54 PM

I put "microcash.org" and "fraud" into my google bar and the ripoff report came up second. The bitcoin talk page came up first, but that is probably because the session I have hits the bitcointalk page a lot.

Then I opened a chrome window with a different profile (one that has no cookies or sessions and never retains data) that I use for testing stuff. There the ripoff report was the first item returned by "microcash.org" and "fraud". It was also the first result in advanced search "last 24 hours" for just "microcash.org".

Never assume that Google search returns the same thing for two different people. The results are highly customized in a number of dimensions.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
antares

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 10:17:42 PM

that is probably because google indexed bitcointalk.org by now, and thus followed the link published by BitcoinExpressFag. then it indexed the link published here.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

that is probably because google indexed bitcointalk.org by now, and thus followed the link published by BitcoinExpressFag. then it indexed the link published here.

That is not how Google indexes things. It indexes in parallel and graphs their relationships. Unless you are claiming that Google had never indexed the ripoff report domain before. Are you claiming that?
Also, the zero cookie, last 24 hours, advanced search for "microcash.org" showed the ripoff report higher in the rankings and having occurred before this bitcointalk. That implies the inverse of what you are claiming.

antares

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 10:28:27 PM

well, records show that the ripoff report was indexed AFTER the post on btctalk, which supports my assumption
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 10:38:12 PM

well, records show that the ripoff report was indexed AFTER the post on btctalk, which supports my assumption

Citation please?
Google with no cookies says the Rippoff report was found 2 hours earlier than this post.
Any can verify this by creating a new chrome profile and searching "microcash.org" with it.

Search for "microcash.org" on Bing + fresh profile + last 24 hours and you only get the ripoff report and no mention of bitcointalk.org.

antares

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 12:19:37 AM

lol.

just to quote a quote:
Citation please?

I dont even have an account with SA
GTRsdk

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

COIN SUPPORTER

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 02:43:06 AM

All of this propaganda that is dished out only proves that there are many who fear the eminent dominance that $MC will have. Anyone that has all of their trust in BTC has every right to be worried. (Remember, don't get left behind Wink

Makes me wonder when Bitcoin will get a thin client and when/if there will be smaller blocks.

I honestly think Bitcoin is starting to view MicroCash as a threat.

But who will be accepted by big stores first?

Let's make some Dogecoins together! http://doge.litemoons.com:9555
Schwede65

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 07:17:48 AM

quote beginn out of this up-to-date-article
"The Microcash client is well developed and installs easily on most Windows platforms, Linux Distros and Mac."
quote end out of this well-informed-article

i haven't seen an installable MicroCash-client, only heard of: they are testing it...

the author should come out of his cloud-surfing and give some facts instead of this high speculative fantasy

only two points:

1. if anybody has been directly (really) scammed by SC1/2 so far, it would have had a very big exclamation here in this forum

2. the source-code of SC is openly published and i think some talented coders have critically checked it, but there was no big cry about it in this forum (the standard-SC-bashing counts for nothing, this is fun for the popcorn-fraction)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: