Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be over 600 again in the next 2 years?  (Read 2444 times)
Roccker (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:31:53 AM

Smiley
Pretty senseless post,
this is a form of coping, i am afraid right now.

Wanted to make a poll but don't know how or if i can.

Good wishes to everybody here

The Case for Bitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4882599.msg43979219#msg43979219

[am a noob]
update 2018: not total newb anymore i guess- now turned megalomaniac
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:34:22 AM

Sooner than you think.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:35:26 AM

Smiley
Pretty senseless post,

No, it will be in double or single digits.
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:36:40 AM

No. This is the final capitulation.

I was way too bullish when I said BTC would trade in the 300's by January 1st.

The truth is that BTC will probably trade in the single digits by that date. And maybe much sooner.

And think about this for a second: All of this is happening in a climate of generally good news. Imagine what a round of bad news will do to the price. Imagine what happens when a large exchange pulls a Gox, or when a 51% attack succeeds, or when the US bans Bitcoin, or when someone discovers another fatal bug in the protocol (that has happened before). Bitcoin will tank completely.

I feel sorry for any HODLers that didn't listen to the numerous warnings.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:36:55 AM

No. This is the final capitulation.

I was way too bullish when I said BTC would trade in the 300's by January 1st.

The truth is that BTC will probably trade in the single digits by that date. And maybe much sooner.

And think about this for a second: All of this is happening due to good news. Imagine what a round of bad news will do to the price. Imagine what happens when a large exchange pulls a Gox. Bitcoin will tank completely.

I feel sorry for any HODLers that didn't listen to the numerous warnings.

This.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:03:56 AM

Smiley
Pretty senseless post,

Don't listen to the doom and gloom assholes above me, put them on ignore.

Bitcoin will absolutely be over 600 again and way beyond that, just a question of time. I can understand you are scared, but this is the time to put your coins in cold storage and forget about them until next time the media starts writing about bitcoin price explosion.

If nothing else, stop reading speculation forum, this place is unhealthy.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:07:49 AM

Smiley
Pretty senseless post,

Bitcoin will absolutely be over 600 again and way beyond that, just a question of time. I can understand you are scared, but this is the time to put your coins in cold storage and forget about them until next time the media starts writing about bitcoin price explosion.

Bull scammer detected,

Ignored
bajlox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:10:28 AM

maybe who knows maybe not.
Seem like massive sales are made so price is droping

Sevvero

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:56:21 AM

Smiley
Pretty senseless post,

Putting your head in sand won't make price increase. It's still going to single digits, believe it or not. We have predicted the fall several times already, you should be smarter by now.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:42:43 PM

I'm sorry little asshole troll, if your above reply was directed at me it is my pleasure to inform you that I have you on ignore  Smiley
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

I still believe bitcoin will be back up to 1k plus but who knows when, the technology is brilliant and as long as government regulations don't fuck it up then it will work.
Businesses of all kind are interested in it and it's still very early on.
Was probably already overpriced due to Mtgox bots.

Sevvero

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:05:20 PM

I'm sorry little asshole troll, if your above reply was directed at me it is my pleasure to inform you that I have you on ignore  Smiley
He calls me a troll, despite me being right several times and holders being wrong starting from beginning of 2014. So deluded. And mandatory smilies to enforce his positive beliefs, what a sheeple, off to the slaughter house!
cdooer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:09:39 PM

He calls me a troll, despite me being right several times and holders being wrong starting from beginning of 2014. So deluded. And mandatory smilies to enforce his positive beliefs, what a sheeple, off to the slaughter house!

You are the perfect definition of an Internet troll. You've got no vested interest in being here, you've simply got nothing better to do. Kinda sad really.
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:13:50 PM

Might even happen next year.

Sevvero

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:14:36 PM

You are the perfect definition of an Internet troll. You've got no vested interest in being here, you've simply got nothing better to do. Kinda sad really.
Sad that I predicted perfect falls and saved people money?
cdooer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:16:27 PM

Yep, because that's what happened.
institutionaltrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:16:34 PM

It can be now. I'm selling you a BC for $600 if you want.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:18:05 PM

Yep, because that's what happened.
Exactly did. Read my post history. Predicted fall perfectly yesterday. So many fools didn't listen and lost ton of money.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:19:18 PM

If you want to save people's money, why not buy their coins for the price they bought it for?
I really wonder where you guys come from and who is hiring you and for what purpose... You don't save nobody's money in a speculative environment, but maybe you are just too dumb to notice it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
area3121

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

can wait for next  2 years.... maybe by 2 years btc is already dead and no body can remember btc.. bcoz of this price is going down really fast
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: