Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:55:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else buying?  (Read 3105 times)
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:28:44 PM

Fools and hopers are buying in decline. Not like you weren't told to short instead.

Just wait for a bit for tears to start rolling on foolish advise for not listening to professionals  Cry
SilentJohn (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:00:44 PM

Fools and hopers are buying in decline. Not like you weren't told to short instead.

Just wait for a bit for tears to start rolling on foolish advise for not listening to professionals  Cry

Given the amount of time you spend trolling this forum, I highly doubt that you are anything but a professional b*tch.

Just to dampen your mood a little:

1, I just picked up another large batch of cheap coins

2, I'm hodling indefinitely so that desperate hyenas (very much like yourself) who place a short position on the technological and innovative progress don't ever get a chance to make a quick buck

3, I'm catching the falling knife because I'm about to pad my mitts with all the money that you're about to lose from failing to close your position early enough... enjoy bankruptcy and I hope you kept enough to feed the wife and kids

Back on the ban a$$ wipe.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:31:39 PM

Bought some too.

I know that there are chances of touching $300 or even $2xx, but if so, so I'll just buy more.
Chances of $340 being the floor in this year are even higher.

I've done the same in the moments of despair in late spring and late summer of 2013 and now I'm rewarded with 7-fold gains.

Anyway, I only spend amounts that I can afford to lose.
miketonic

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:34:52 PM

Now would be a good time if you don't have any BTC and would like to own some.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:45:11 PM

Yep.  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

No, we are going to see < 100$ Bitcoin in the near future. *I"m so excited!
touhonoob

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:55:56 PM

I am buying with all of my savings  Grin
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:09:42 PM

"Averaging down" is not a good strategy. Avoiding bitcoin completely is the best strategy. There is zero indication that we will ever reach an ATH again, and in another few weeks, people will likely be wishing that they had sold at $350!

Wrong. It is best to follow a strategy that is not based on emotions. This means buying low and buying high. In the end as long as an ATH is reached again, which it will, you will profit tremendously.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:14:13 PM

Wrong. It is best to follow a strategy that is not based on emotions...

Not when it's a retarded strategy.
Sevvero

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:15:38 PM

"Averaging down" is not a good strategy. Avoiding bitcoin completely is the best strategy. There is zero indication that we will ever reach an ATH again, and in another few weeks, people will likely be wishing that they had sold at $350!

Wrong. It is best to follow a strategy that is not based on emotions. This means buying low and buying high. In the end as long as an ATH is reached again, which it will, you will profit tremendously.
HAHAHA DELUSIONS! IT WON'T.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 06:16:41 PM

how how how would you know this?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:17:58 PM

his ass is magical
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:20:44 PM

Investing is most profitable if you get in before it starts going up.
This means you should always get in ahead of the crowd.

You will never ever get anywhere because you follow the sheeple or just bitch on people sticking out their neck. You add 0 value to this forum with such comments!!!
Truth is that a few of the people that succeed will become millionaires and you will remain a useless troll on a forum!!

Wink

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

Every pay check I buy some Crypto &/or PMs.
gog1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:34:16 PM

That has been a losing trade this year so far.  Good luck!
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:37:09 PM

What do you mean by PMs?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

What do you mean by PMs?

Precious metals.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:40:13 PM

That has been a losing trade this year so far.  Good luck!

It's a losing trade when I sell them.. seeing as I am 28 and plan to sell around 60.. I've got 32 years.. I'll bet $1k silver is worth more in 32 years than it is right now.. although.. hosting a 32 year bet is kinda crazy.

PM's are my savings account,
Crypto is my high risk investment.
Sevvero

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:26:23 PM

I know whale friends and they will sell till it drops dead. They won't be rebuying.

You will never ever get anywhere because you follow the sheeple
Sheeple are the ones left holding the bag like morons and screaming "Weeaaakkk handsss"
flounderella

Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:35:58 PM

Just picked up a few ... I promised myself will buy if we test the Mt Gox lows... so here we are again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: