Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCG - Market Control Group - Accepting New Members  (Read 2408 times)
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:38:23 PM

Greetings crypto heads,

Most of you are aware of the whales with bankrolls of 1000+ BTC, or organized groups such as bobsurplus's group. The reality is that they are multiple groups out there controlling the alts. Most of them operate behind the scenes, some are more public some like to lay low.

With enough BTC and a proper strategy it is possible to be in a complete control of a single coin. And I mean COMPLETE control Push it up at will, crash it at will. Increased the volume, decrease the volume etc, you got the point. Devs are in the plays in about 90% of scenarios. I am not saying that most of them are scammers, although a good percentage are pure scammers, and the rest wouldn't mind to make a few btc or few dozens btc on the side.

The reality is that the whole alt scene is rigged - the house always wins - and the house are the entities I have mentioned above.

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

We have decided to expand our operations and are looking for new members. The maximum number of members will be capped at 30. This is optimal number, anything above would result in serious disasters such as: mis-communications, lots of rats leaking info, unloyal members who don't work for group but are interested only in their own profit.

The requirements for membership applications are as follows:

1. Having at least 20 BTC to "play" with

2. Ability to work as a part of the team and for the team - not just for your own profits

3. 1.5 BTC application fee (one time only, no monthly fees)

Once you contact us we will let you in for 30 days. If in the meantime the majority of the members decides that you  do not deserve to be part of the group - you are out. The point of the fee is to protect ourselves from an avalanche of people who are not serious. Think of it as a filter to weed out the guys who don't even have a coin and a half, let alone 20 BTC minimum.

In MCG there is no centralized authority like some other groups - we make decisions based on what the majority agrees on. That means we welcome new ideas, debates and even contrary opinion unlike so many pump n dump amateurs out there that are focused on a leader and worship him and obey his orders.

The goal is to have a compact and well organized group of 30 individuals with an average bankroll of 30+ btc. This would give the group a bankroll of more than 1000 BTC and would allow us to go into coins with several million usd market caps.

Please post your intentions, questions, critiques, attacks, FUD and whatever you want. And yeah I am using a newbie account for the obvious reason - I don't want to expose my old account, just to answer your potential question on this.

Regards,
Jimmy Zed

kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

and here is link to a reputable group and you can join without being scammed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg8256168#msg8256168

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:32:52 PM

I have to admit.....this Bobsurplus one sounds waaaaaaaaaaay better!
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:30:50 AM

I have to admit.....this Bobsurplus one sounds waaaaaaaaaaay better!

That's a good one. LOL. Bobsurplus. Haha. I gotta good laugh man, what's your btc address so I can tip you? You deserve it for making me piss my pants. 3 btc per month scam, yeah you gotta be a retard to fall for that one. And he's paying the people to post fake reviews like 0.1 bc per review but it has to be at least 100 words and shit. It's all known around here buddy.

Jimmy Zed
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:19:42 PM

how many projects are you guys working on?

how do you manage it among yourselves

methods of communication?
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

how many projects are you guys working on?

how do you manage it among yourselves

methods of communication?

Hi there,

I cannot reveal this info on the public forum. I'll hit you with a PM.

Jimmy Zed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: