This will allow you to securely create bitcoin addresses using a USB key and print them out.
1. Download Tails https://tails.boum.org/about/index.en.html
2. Boot using Tails USB key
3. Visit http://rpupgy3b5lsyxg43.onion/bitaddress/
4. Verify hashes and PGP keys of bitaddress onion site and Tails.
Less secure but still better than using your own computer:
1. Install https://www.virtualbox.org/
2. Boot Tails ISO using Debian x32 settings
All credit goes tohttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43496
Send Donations to: 1NiNja1bUmhSoTXozBRBEtR8LeF9TGbZBN (NOT MINE)http://firstbits.com/1ninja
Signed version of the SHA1 hash of the file:http://www.bitaddress.org/ninja_bitaddress.org.txt
- PGP Public Keyhttp://www.bitaddress.org/pgpsignedmsg.txt
- Signed Message
Theoretically Stephan Thomas or someone else could review the code and provide a signature of the SHA1 hash as well...
Code used from CryptoJS project, Tom Wu's JSBN (refactored), Stephan Thomas bitcoinjs-lib.