Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr-Exchanger, scam me 4000$, he gave used perfect money e-Voucher  (Read 9203 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:09:48 PM

Hey Dr-Exchanger, if you put something in your sig about your Skype getting hacked (preferably in a clearly visible color/type-face), I'll remove my negative Trust. Personally I have no skin in the game whether the scam accusations against you are legit or not. I just feel that you haven't done enough to alert potential customers that your Skype was compromised, that's all. Thanks, man...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:14:23 PM

Hey Dr-Exchanger, if you put something in your sig about your Skype getting hacked (preferably in a clearly visible color/type-face), I'll remove my negative Trust. Personally I have no skin in the game whether the scam accusations against you are legit or not. I just feel that you haven't done enough to alert potential customers that your Skype was compromised, that's all. Thanks, man...

Hi Tomatocage,
I already removed it when you asked me to remove it and my thread is not active there
I'm stopping posts there until to make it unactive and I have warned on my thread also ( at the top of the thread )

Beside, I don't like that idea for the feedback to be lift until my skype account is Back Smiley
as soon as its back I will let you know to lift the feedback

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:15:23 PM

I hope now that the truth has been shown to you
and I hope you all believe that I'm not Scammer

Here is a new surprise about etlase2
after all this shit happened, I have discovered now that's hacked account
and the owner of this account tried to get it back long time ago without a result !!
here is the link of the thread of the original owner of the account - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412480.msg8942329#msg8942329

also here is screenshot of His Trust Rating about reporting his account hacked !!

you can find that in his Trust page also

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
etlase3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:38:18 PM

Per Dr-Exchanger's pm request, I am replying to this thread to confirm that my account, Etlase2 was hacked back in January as a result of one of the security breaches some time back.

https://i.imgur.com/Tro3NqD.jpg

I have no opinion or information relating to the content of this thread, but common sense would suggest someone who is buying hacked btctalk accounts is probably not all that trustworthy.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:20:18 AM

Per Dr-Exchanger's pm request, I am replying to this thread to confirm that my account, Etlase2 was hacked back in January as a result of one of the security breaches some time back.

I have no opinion or information relating to the content of this thread, but common sense would suggest someone who is buying hacked btctalk accounts is probably not all that trustworthy.

Did you try to get it back? Posting it in the meta section may bring attention.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:29:00 AM

He posted in the meta section back in January...
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:52:44 AM

Dr-Exchange, Like Tomatocage said, I don't have a dog in this fight but would like to see this end amicably. Im not too familiar with the company that you used to send the 4k, but cant they verify what account it was sent to? and if they verify that the money was sent to who you were supposed to send it to, I would think that it would be a simple open and shut case.. Also, the new evidence that you have provided that the others account is a hacked account gives you  a little more credibility, again, Im not taking sides, just looking at all the evidence, but if you can get an official statement from that financial company, it would go a long way. But then you run into photoshopping accusations, etc.

Too bad that company cant send a pgp signed copy of everything, that would make things very easy to verify.. I hope you guys can figure this out. It sucks when you get accused of something that you didn't do, been there, lol...

Good luck, I hope the two of you get this resolved.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:44:17 AM

He posted in the meta section back in January...

I just realized that. When I clicked on the link it led to his quote so I did not realize the OP was the owner of the account.
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:07:47 AM

Here is my proof that I didn't scam anyone
please Read all very carefully

I have contacted the perfectmoney support that I have been scammed for the 4000 usd PM voucher to know who loaded it and if that possible to be refunded and they Replied that its been loaded on that account : U5422026 ... which username there is : Exchangehere
That account is for a Bloody Russian Guy who work as exchanger also, Hi is called : Gamblesoon

I know that cause I was buying from him moneypak before and stopped business with him cause he accused me that I have scammed him for 300 usd moneypak

so, there is 2 possibilities here :
You are that guy Gamblesoon and trying to spoil my reputation again for a reason I don't know it
OR You were selling that PM voucher to Gamblesoon and he scammed you on it and you thought that I gave you an invalid voucher

I hope you are the second possibility

and I hope the Truth are evident for you all now  Sad

now its 100% confirmed that this mother fucker "etlase2: is scammer

and now this bullshit scammer appear as etlase3 and claimed hacked previous account  totally bullshit

perfect money admin can confirm where this 4000 USD voucher used already

and now all is confirmed

Dr-exchanger is very honest guy and they themself scammed for 4000 USD as fake claimed got in wmz

I strongly requested to all guys whose put negative rating in Dr profile that please remove these ratings and now must put red color ratings to this scammer etlase3 and etlase2

Regards

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:14:04 AM

Dr-Exchanger please please do the same as per Tomatocage requested and as soon as possible put notification about Skype getting hacked
also better for some time just stop all exchanges via all messengers and just deal only and only via forum private messages and phone /cell contacts

Tomatocage  please remove negative ratings from Dr and if you want I can provide you live proof and can give my perfect money id password so you can login to my pm acc and seen yourself that Dr-exchanger always paid back honestly and they paid back 5000 USD plus until now and still around 800 USD Dr-exchanger will pay back me soon for under process exchange

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
etlase3

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:47:30 PM

now its 100% confirmed that this mother fucker "etlase2: is scammer

and now this bullshit scammer appear as etlase3 and claimed hacked previous account  totally bullshit

Hey guy - I am not defending the thread starter, I'm saying it isn't his account, it's mine (it was hacked *9* months ago). That means he was either involved in the btctalk security vulnerabilities in 2013 or bought the account from someone who was. Whatever that says about the character of the person posting is up to each person's own interpretation, but it is the truth. *I* am not a scammer though and have never even been involved in a BTC trade ever.
Etlase2 (OP)

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:20:55 AM

hey scam still did not banned  Huh

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:56:15 AM

Here is my proof that I didn't scam anyone
please Read all very carefully

I have contacted the perfectmoney support that I have been scammed for the 4000 usd PM voucher to know who loaded it and if that possible to be refunded and they Replied that its been loaded on that account : U5422026 ... which username there is : Exchangehere
That account is for a Bloody Russian Guy who work as exchanger also, Hi is called : Gamblesoon

I know that cause I was buying from him moneypak before and stopped business with him cause he accused me that I have scammed him for 300 usd moneypak

so, there is 2 possibilities here :
You are that guy Gamblesoon and trying to spoil my reputation again for a reason I don't know it
OR You were selling that PM voucher to Gamblesoon and he scammed you on it and you thought that I gave you an invalid voucher

I hope you are the second possibility

and I hope the Truth are evident for you all now  Sad

looks like the money went to  a alt coin exchange
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:30:47 PM

Hello to all

I exchange untill know more than 10k with Dr
A have a lots of problem with PETER in the last years
All was rezolved + hi give some extra money when hi told me!!!today I will send, and never sent today but tomorrow I get + so
I don't think hi will scam even for 50k
Check the Google you will find the old DB from emf that is now attached to ecz
You will understand all the shit.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
wmz1987

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:12:28 PM

i add his yahoo dr exchanger and i send him 50$ wmz and he no replay anymore two hours he is a scammer so also your yahoo is hacked why you dont remove it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: