Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 12:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SCAM Warning] BARWIZI - NRS/NRB/NoirGroup/Project X  (Read 10068 times)
lajz99 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:26:33 PM

Man if I had money I would give some to chocobo for blowing the lid off of this and pming me with this info he just saved a lot of people a lot of pain in the future and I am just sad this didn't get out earlier

Well, I tried to get this out in the old NRS thread that has since been closed because Barwizi could not moderate himself.  Unfortunately, I didn't take the time and put in the effort chocobo did when I yelled "SCAM" at everyone.

He did a great job on this and no matter what Barwizi tries to claim at this point he can't dispute the FACTS he's been asking to be posted.

Having an unbiased, 3rd party do the research just goes to show you the truth will eventually be revealed in ALL scams!

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

Man if I had money I would give some to chocobo for blowing the lid off of this and pming me with this info he just saved a lot of people a lot of pain in the future and I am just sad this didn't get out earlier

Well, I tried to get this out in the old NRS thread that has since been closed because Barwizi could not moderate himself.  Unfortunately, I didn't take the time and put in the effort chocobo did when I yelled "SCAM" at everyone.

He did a great job on this and no matter what Barwizi tries to claim at this point he can't dispute the FACTS he's been asking to be posted.

Having an unbiased, 3rd party do the research just goes to show you the truth will eventually be revealed in ALL scams!

Its a shame really. I had good hopes for NRS. Seems Barwizi was so busy deleting posts that he couldn't find the time for book keeping.

burp...
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:12:15 PM

Thank you lajz99 !
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:29:36 AM

What better way to close out a scam than completely change the plan??

This guy is seriously the worst scammer in the world, doesn't even bother to hide it...

I am off to work on some new products, I have joined the Circle team and have made a bid for a cooperative project with the Memorycoin team. More to come, stay tuned.

So with that said, how about giving some insight in the books of the NoirGroup General Fund? How many BTC was mined with our equipment up till today?

That information was already provided. The miners were taken offline when I left as I was unsure about my return.

As for your beliefs of me being a scammer I will disband the mining operation effective immediately. Quite disappointed with some people's actions I have decided that it is not worth the trouble. I'll require a vote on liquidation of the assets.

If anyone disagrees , the action is open to a vote.

Also I am modifying the terms of GF members, I followed the advice and desires of some of you which resulted in these bad circumstances.

The following are immediate and not subject to vote.

1) no more officers , that was not as effective as it should have been

2) Unless I expressly say so all projects will be done I collaboration with other groups.

3 ) GF members will receive payments once a month only from NRS , all future projects will have GF allocation only once in the beginning.

4) because I am the only developer and basically a one man team , my salary is drawn directly from GF earnings.

All GF members must note that your payouts are relative to useage of NRS and any future projects, as a result you can't expect anything from me unless there is activity on the chain.

These changes are not reflected in NRS as it is a product from before these changes. The NRS chain still maintains the previous structure and will operate under that management structure.

As of now I am exploring Bitshares toolkit , colored coins and the Circle wallet. All of which will have potential earnings for GF members.

ALL GF MEMBERS MUST PM ME THEIR NEW NRS ADDRESSES. I am still holding NRS that belongs to you and would like to pay it out.

Please note that you are due 34k NRS.

lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:54:08 PM

Nothin like a Friday afternoon bump to remind everyone what a piece of trash Barwizi is.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: